Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Nightmare Amnesty

As a citizen of the almost broke state of Illinois, I am ashamed and embarrassed to have Mr. Roper of Three's Company as our senior senator. This guy has never really represented our state as much as he has the illegal alien invaders. He is another of the Chicago gang of Obama.

Banned
    I guess its safe to say you didn't get a Christmas card from ol Dicky William?

Quote Originally Posted by Justthefacts
    I guess its safe to say you didn't get a Christmas card from ol Dicky William?

Tricky Dick Durbin crying on the Senate floor about our press release and pretending to not know the source was the best gift he could have given me.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

once again...OUTSTANDING!!!!!! durbin is such a lying underhanded commie traitor and his actions on this whole nightmare seal it concrete. because of his kind, we illinoisans have had to bear witness and suffer millions of illegal aliens running loose free-range to rape,murder,deal drugs and commit every kind of fraud under the sun. the internet is the free voice of america, and the amplification of the 2nd amendment, THANK GOD,AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

It amazes me what a joker Durbin is and how he pretends to care about the American people, but his actions say otherwise. Illinois, vote this clown out, please!!!!!

This release is heating up the internet. I've posted it on other illegal immigration forums and passed it on.
    ------------------------

that is going to make a good video if someone got it of him whining like a little immature child

I sent the clip of that section of the law in an email to Senator Cardin and he wrote back saying there was no amnesty. I can't find my post here of his reply.
    “Claiming nobody is listening to your phone calls is irrelevant – computers do and they are not being destroyed afterwards. Why build a storage facility for stuff nobody listens to?.” Martin Armstrong

Quote Originally Posted by Watson
    I sent the clip of that section of the law in an email to Senator Cardin and he wrote back saying there was no amnesty. I can't find my post here of his reply.
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-221852-cardin.html

Here ya go, FOUND IT! I hope.
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

You did! Doesn't it amaze you the difference between what we read in the law and what he said?
    “Claiming nobody is listening to your phone calls is irrelevant – computers do and they are not being destroyed afterwards. Why build a storage facility for stuff nobody listens to?.” Martin Armstrong

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast