Like Tree10Likes

Thread: ALIPAC & William Gheen Endorse Donald Trump for President

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

ALIPAC & William Gheen Endorse Donald Trump for President

February 29, 2016

William Gheen, the President of America's 3rd largest activist group and the nation's only Political Action Committee (PAC) dedicated to fighting against illegal immigration and amnesty is today endorsing Donald Trump for President.

This endorsement is a departure from the national organization's 11 year policy of not endorsing Presidential candidates.

"One thing I know with all my heart, is that the people supporting Donald Trump and Ted Cruz are America's best hope for survival! I sincerely believe that we must now work to consolidate support behind Trump because he is the strongest anti-establishment candidate and has the best chance of overcoming the devious plans of the biased media and DC insiders that are desperate to stop this populist political revolt! Trump is America's best chance to stop and reverse illegal immigration if we hold him to his promises and remove many of the incumbent Republicans in Congress who are aligned with Obama on Amnesty for illegals!" said William Gheen, President of ALIPAC.

William Gheen and ALIPAC are announcing this unprecedented endorsement of Donald Trump with the hope of helping Trump fulfill his campaign promise to deport all illegal aliens as current US laws and the Constitution require. It is also hoped that endorsing Donald Trump will bring more attention and energy to the down ballot candidates facing off against the 178 Cantor List Republicans who support the same kind of amnesty for illegals that Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama support.

"We will fight tooth and nail for Donald Trump until the last day of his second term as long as he stays true to his GOP Primary supporters and his promises to deport illegals, build a substantial wall, decrease legal immigration levels to help American workers, and end dangerous Muslim refugee resettlement programs," said William Gheen, President of ALIPAC. "However, we do plan to oppose any touch back amnesty plans for deported illegal immigrants. ALIPAC stands behind our current laws that say any illegal immigrants deported from the United States are prohibited from legal entry for a minimum of ten years, and we hope Mr. Trump will honor that law when our members of Congress refuse to change it."

William Gheen is willing to accept that Donald Trump has had a recent conversion or evolution on immigration issues after reading Ann Coulter's book Adios America because many Americans have also experienced such an awakening on the issue. Often, new readers perusing the archives at www.ALIPAC.us are shocked to discover just how planned and intentional mass illegal immigration is, and how many Americans are losing life, limb, property, and livelihoods to illegal aliens while our biased media conceals those problems and deaths. ALIPAC activists have referred to such political transformations as "Lifting the Rock." ALIPAC.us is the world's largest archive of information about illegal immigration and is often used by book authors writing on the subject.

Most ALIPAC supporters support either Trump or Cruz (58-32%), almost everyone opposes Marco Rubio for his role in the Gang of Eight amnesty legislation which Americans for Legal Immigration PAC and the group's endorsed members of Congress have successfully fought and stopped from reaching Obama's desk since 2013! And even though ALIPAC is endorsing Trump, supporters of other candidates are still welcome and encouraged to keep fighting illegal immigration with ALIPAC.

While ALIPAC appreciates Cruz's promise to also enforce immigration laws and his campaign's focus on illegal immigration, revelations that his wife Heidi Cruz is both a recent employee of Goldman Sachs and a signatory to the Council on Foreign Relations document "Building a North American Community" disqualifies anyone in the Cruz family from occupying the White House. Heidi Cruz's employment with Goldman Sachs and role as a signer of the Open Borders Manifesto from the CFR is too much of a risk for America during this unstable and chaotic time.

"We appreciate Ted Cruz's efforts to stop the Gang of Eight amnesty bill and his Presidential campaign's attention to the illegal immigration issue, we cannot allow Heidi Cruz to become the First Lady of the United States," said William Gheen. "Mrs. Cruz's high level employment with the pro amnesty and open borders power groups of Goldman Sachs and the Council on Foreign Relations (CFR) means that the very groups ALIPAC has been fighting against for the last decade would once again hold sway in the Executive Branch."

William Gheen and ALIPAC's endorsement of Donald Trump follows other endorsements from prominent illegal immigration fighters such as legendary Arizona Sheriff Joe Arpaio, Alabama Senator Jeff Sessions, and past AZ Governor Jan Brewer.

###
    Last edited by ALIPAC; 02-29-2016 at 11:51 AM.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Mr. Gheen,

I fully support ALIPAC following your decision to support Donald Trump. There are many things about Sen. Cruz that I like, and I myself wrestled for awhile between supporting Trump and Cruz. Many of our allies such as Tom Tancredo and Steve King are endorsing Cruz. I finally decided to go with Trump, however, because it was Trump who took the initiative to make mass immigration (both legal and illegal) a campaign issue. Cruz deserves credit for recognizing that this resonated with people, but he would not have switched positions on legal immigration and guest workers had it not been for Trump. Cruz also deserves credit for fiercely opposing the Gang of Eight immigration anarchy bill, and we don't really know for sure what Trump would do should he win the nomination and subsequently the election. As James Kirkpatrick at Vdare.com put it, Trump may break our hearts yet. However, considering that he recognized something that no other Presidential candidates, including Cruz, did; and considering that he has built a base of support on this issue, that is a risk I am willing to take right now.

Thank you JamesBowen. I believe your sentiments are shared by man of us. Thank you for posting your thoughts here and thank you for putting so much meaning into a concise and easy to understand statement on these important matters.

William Gheen
    www.alipac.us

You are welcome Mr. Gheen. Keep up the good work.

I thought I would share this message from my email as I believe it sums up the feelings expressed in many of the messages Ive received since endorsing Donald Trump...

[QUOTE]

William--

I have no problem with ALIPAC's endorsement of Donald Trump! I am also active in the Tea Party movement. One of its many affiliated organizations, the Tea Party Patriots Citizens Fund, recently endorsed Ted Cruz after a balloting process. So I will definitely support either one of them as the Republican nominee. However, I have supported Trump FROM THE VERY OUTSET as he was the first candidate to promise to build a wall on our porous southern border and save our country from the millions of invading illegal aliens aka trespassing foreign nationals that are ruining it for us. I do NOT share Trump's position on Planned Parenthood, same-sex marriage, and other matters of great concern to me. But the changes to my quality of life caused by illegal aliens and disrespect for the Rule of Law outweigh my distress.

It is worth noting that I did NOT quit the Tea Party Patriots Citizens Fund over its, i.e., a majority of its members who voted in the balloting process, endorsement of Ted Cruz. Why not quit? I still wholeheartedly support the stated Tea Party goals just like I still support ALIPAC's goals. All us critical thinking Americans should remain united and focused!

An online friend/columnist of mine, and one of the best and brightest observers of the American scene, recently sent the following to me which articulates well the views of MILLIONS of angry Americans who want real hope and change (you might opt to share with others the wise observations of conservative Mychal Massie of the Racial Policy Center):

Hello Everyone,

I know I am puzzling many who wonder why I am such a big Donald Trump supporter. But I am not alone …

I and millions of others who call ourselves conservative are voting for Donald Trump. This includes evangelicals – who you would think would vote in overwhelming numbers for Ted Cruz. This includes Hispanics – who you would think would vote for either Marco Rubio or Ted Cruz. This includes high educated and low educated – both groups voting for Donald Trump. This includes woman – who the mainstream media kept saying would vote for Hillary Clinton. Really, every group is voting for Donald Trump.

WHY?

One reason for me is that Trump is neither a liberal or a conservative. He is a Christian who believes in our Judeo-Christian values. He LOVES America and knows that without borders, we are just a land mass, not a country.

He doesn’t play the politically correct games. This is something that has been lost with Democrats for decades and more recently with spineless Republicans.

And yes, sometimes The Donald goes over-the-top with infantile comments.

“But he was a liberal until recently!” is what so many people say to me who are puzzled at my unyielding support.

I am from New York and it’s a very liberal city. If you want to do business (whether it’s as a corner deli grocer or a real estate tycoon), you need to suck up to the unions/Democrats. You have to be friends with everyone to get what you need and especially those who run the city – and those people are liberal Democrats. If I was a businessperson in uber liberal Hollywood, you could be sure I would hold my tongue and donate to liberal causes (as little as possible) to keep my customers and business. I would not give my Republican views when those around me sang their liberal songs. That is what you do to survive. How many work for large corporations and bite their tongue over things that are done that you disagree with?

This article, written by a well-respected conservative, explains it … and if you can't open it up, I reprinted it below. (And for those liberals on this email list who love to play the race card, the writer of this article is black.)

http://www.wnd.com/2016/01/trump-a-p...-conservative/

Have a great Sunday,

Last edited by ALIPAC; 03-02-2016 at 10:59 AM.

Here is the best video that I have seen on the timeline of the North American Union and Heidi Cruz' role.

Ted Cruz - Wolf in Sheep Clothing!!! Christian Video Channel

Published on Mar 4, 2016
    Are you falling for his so called "Christian Values" Claims? Know this: Ted Cruz and his wife Heidi are helping bring in the NWO antichrist system! That should be all you need to know...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Kstyj5BTcM

Posted at ALIPAC at;

http://www.alipac.us/f9/ted-cruz-wol...channe-329725/