Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Can anyone reach Amnesty Man Marco Rubio's DC offices by phone?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I have been calling for the last hour and only get a voice message. I have also sent a few emails, let's overflow his email. I don't have fax capability, those of you who do, do those go through?

Call his Florida offices

5:43 pm Got recording and mail box full!

Rubio's (mailbox full) again! Can't get through, tried several times, very quiet voi

I have tried several times this past week to get through to leave a message. A few weeks ago I could, now I can't, just a very quiet and hard to hear recording, then a "mailbox full" message. Yeah, right!
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC View Post
    Friends of ALIPAC,

We are getting lots of complaints from activists that say they cannot reach a human staffer at illegal alien amnesty front man Marco Rubio's (R-FL) US Senate offices.

Senator Rubio is given millions of our tax dollars each year to hire staff to answer your calls and relay the sentiments of the public to the Senator.

We need to determine if American citizens who oppose amnesty for illegal aliens can or cannot reach anyone in Rubio's offices.

This is the contact number listed on Rubio's official website paid for by We The People.

284 Russell Senate Office Building
    Washington DC, 20510
    Phone: 202-224-3041

Please call this number again and again to tell them that you oppose Marco Rubio's efforts to help Obama pass amnesty for millions of illegal aliens.

Please post a comment at this link each time you try the number to let us know if you do or do not reach a person. We need to create an online log at this link to document this effort. If you do not have an account to post at www.alipac.us, just create one and post your comment when your account is ready.

Did you reach a person at Rubio's offices? Yes or No, post here....
    http://www.alipac.us/f8/can-anyone-r...0/#post1346456

Thank you for standing with Americans for Legal Immigration PAC (ALIPAC) against any form of amnesty and against the costly and deadly illegal immigrant invasion of America!

The ALIPAC Team
    www.alipac.us

Just tried (4:55 pm EST) and his mailbox is off, er, I mean full. I will call one or all of his FL offices with my "FL zip code".

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12