Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Yes but what about those of us that live in Arizona. It is getting utterly ridiculous here. I have already lost friends because they are Hispanic and I'm not. The violence and hatred coming from these people are downright scary and whats worse is the media isn't even portraying the message right at all! They are saying tea party goers are the violent ones and I have seen nothing but peaceful protests from them. What the hell is this world coming to?
    If you have lost friend because you are not Hispanic then they weren't your friends to begin with....they were probably using you I know they are using our Country for its free benefits.....which they might loose if this keeps up........a friend like that is no friend you want...maybe you should rejoice because you have seen what those friends are really like...

Of course they will show hatred and violence, they aren't getting their way ...now can you imagine how they will be if they get their way?????

The media never portrays anything right unless they are told to...and even when they do you can't be sure it isn't doctored...If you trust the media your in trouble....

The Tea Party people must be getting to them it is starting to show. All these traitor politicians are being shown in their true light. . The snakes are coming out and the pigs are starting to squeal....

Kathyet

Nothing we did not already know

Barbara Pelosi called these folks in a famous video "Patriots" and "Heros"? Old women, old men, people in wheel chairs and small children carrying post card signs exercising their 1st amendment rights urban terrorists? Hard working, law abiding, tax payers and voters "astroturf"?

Yet these folks, many of which are here in this country illegally, making terrorist threats against Americans by use of force (pitch forks, shovels and pick axes when not used for the intended purpose is a weapon) is not terrorism are referred to as heroes and patriots?

It is not us on this site that needs to be informed, because obviously we are here. It is your average everyday common folks who rush to work (if they have a job) and rush home to turn on their TV sets to watch American Idol (r) and The Biggest Loser (r) and other unimportant things that we need to inform.

This might unfortunately come down to violence because it is they that are obviously making threats of violence. These folks aren't going to just get up and leave without a fight. You can't reason with people that believe the southwestern part of the US is theirs to begin with. I guess they never heard of the Spanish-American War and they lost? Well, they are back for revenge in what is known as "Invasion Through Immigration!"
    I am a Son Of The American Revolution.

Bring it on....We are tired, used and abused. Our kindness has reached it's peak. What in the name of all gods is wrong with these people?

Quote Originally Posted by Ratbstard
    Quote Originally Posted by Saki
    And "wherever there are Mexicans there is Mexico" or some such drivel. I think that came from the unctuous weasel that was McCain's Hispanic outreach person during the primary.
    You're correct but I believe both used it as a standard talking point. I can see the guy you're thinking of in my minds eye but his name just won't come to me right now.
    I think his name was Juan Hernandez. Wonder what happened to him?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

I fear that this is really going to get ugly. By the way, has this footage been shown on the news anywhere??? Probably not. They've got all those videos of middle aged and senior American Tea Partiers to demonize as "potential" terrorists just for exercising their 1st Amendment rights.

Hey, SPLC! Are you going to come down on these racist violent groups that are threatening Americans?? I'll be looking for their names to be added onto your hate list!

Quote Originally Posted by Vanna
    Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    Quote Originally Posted by TexasBorn
    Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    And these are the kinds of people who expect to be legalized? Boy, wouldn't they make good citizens? Let them try it. They will only make it worse for themselves.
    tinybodidaho, call me foolish but maybe we should actually welcome violence from the OBL's and IA's. Law enforcement and the military would quickly be called in and we would finally know which side our own media and government supports. The truth would be out there for all to see. Could be quite refreshing.
    If they continue on this "path to violence" they will cook their own goose.

Yes but what about those of us that live in Arizona. It is getting utterly ridiculous here. I have already lost friends because they are Hispanic and I'm not. The violence and hatred coming from these people are downright scary and whats worse is the media isn't even portraying the message right at all! They are saying tea party goers are the violent ones and I have seen nothing but peaceful protests from them. What the hell is this world coming to?
    If your friends are here legally, then as dictated by federal law, they should be carrying documentation. If they are not here legally, then they should leave. If your friends are showing hatred and violence, then they never were your friends in the first place.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by miguelina
    And "wherever there are Mexicans there is Mexico" or some such drivel. I think that came from the unctuous weasel that was McCain's Hispanic outreach person during the primary.
    You're correct but I believe both used it as a standard talking point. I can see the guy you're thinking of in my minds eye but his name just won't come to me right now.
    YES! That's the guy. He always struck me as a weasel type.

JAK
    This is who they want to give AMNESTY to? Doesn't matter what violence they bring with them as long as the dirty "b's" get the power they seek.

We really need to STOP watching ABC, NBC, CBS and/OR stop buying ANYTHING from ANYONE who advertises on them. THEY NEED TO FEEL THE PAIN of IGNORING the citiziens of this country!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!

Quote Originally Posted by miguelina
    who cares? if i never see that face again, it wont be too soon

The ugliness is going to get uglier. Their numbers are so large now, they are used to breaking the law and getting away with it, they know that special interest groups protect them, and they know that they have a friend in the White House, working for them, not for the American citizens.

John 14:27 (King James Version)
    It is written,... Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast