Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Launch all activists against Dictator Obama's Amnesty Plan Today

ALIPAC Activists:

We warned the nation that Obama was acting as a dictator on behalf of a global aristocracy in 2011 when he waived deportation for most illegal aliens and we called for his impeachment. Some people did not understand what we meant or did not want to believe the situation was so dire. Today, people are awakening to the bitter facts that America is no longer the land of the self governed or of constitutional rule.

Obama just attacked the 20 million unemployed Americans by bypassing you, Congress, existing federal laws, and the US Constitution. He has declared a form of martial law in America by offering work permits to millions of illegal aliens who claim they are under 30!

This weekend our supporters rallied and we are now ready to respond with all we have.

We need your calls to hit Congress like a huge wave today! We need you to call as if a vote on an Amnesty bill could happen at any minute, as if Amnesty is already here and you were never warned! Direct your energy at our DO NOTHING CONGRESS and Obama's unfortunate allies Mitt Romney and Marco Rubio.

Step 1: Flood Congress with calls!
    "I am calling to ask what Congressman ______ plans to do about Obama's declaration that he is now the one that makes the laws instead of Congress? He has decreed Amnesty for millions of illegal aliens in direct contradiction to existing federal laws, the US Constitution, and the more than 66% of Americans who oppose Dream Act Amnesty! Will you speak out? Impeach? Do nothing? Also, please let me know what I should do now that Obama has nullified the outcome of the elections which provided us with a Congress that would not pass his Amnesty? Should we continue to lobby and vote for a Congress that means nothing?"

Remember to call, call, call! Please follow up with a written copy of your distinctive message and then post us notes on the responses you get at our tracking link.

ALIPAC's Congressional Contact Information Directory
    http://www.alipac.us/f9/congressiona...atives-248063/

ALIPAC's Activism Feedback Link for your responses from Congress
    http://www.alipac.us/f8/launch-all-a...1/#post1287473

Step 2: Please relay our national press release to your local media and favorite national media...

ALIPAC Asks Congress To Stop Obama's Amnesty Orders
    http://www.alipac.us/content/alipac-...ty-orders-643/

Let's lead the national charge against Dictator Obama and his unlawful amnesty!

William Gheen and The ALIPAC Team
    www.alipac.us
    Last edited by ALIPAC; 06-18-2012 at 11:53 AM.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I am on the phones now personally calling all of these members of Congress we have been supporting. No answers yet, please let me know if you are joining me on the phones?

William Gheen
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I called my delaware delegation, Carney's office seemed very receptive. Coons office just took my comments. Carper was cordial but did not say either way. I did say I beleive he commited treason and clearly violated his oath of offfice.
    <div>"If I had known this I would have picked my own cotton"</div>

bjc
    I've called my Congressman and two senators. Each office's staff took my message and address and said their boss would get back to me and let me know what he does. Bob Corker, I was told, is very upset with Obama. I told the staffer I want to know what he DOES, not what he says.

I just got off the phone with Congressman Brian Bilbray's office. Bilbray is the chair of the Immigration Reform Caucus. He put this release below out on Friday but so far only 3 websites carry it and there is ZERO mention in the media of this release. Looks like the press has us all locked down...

Congressman Brian Bilbray Opposes Administration Effort to Ignore U.S. Law with “Backdoor Amnesty” Announcement

Washington, D.C. – Congressman Brian Bilbray (CA-50) today issued the following statement regarding the Administration’s announcement to expand its “backdoor” amnesty policy:

“I am extremely disappointed in the Administration’s announcement to ignore U.S. immigration law by creating yet another ‘backdoor amnesty’ policy, particularly after denying for months that they were even considering it. The timing of this announcement is politically motivated and the policy in possible violation of the law. How can we expect anyone visiting our country to respect our laws when the administration is unwilling to enforce or chooses to ignore them? This mixed message will only encourage more illegal immigration and contribute to more deaths along the border.”

Surprise, surprise, CA "reps" are not at all bothered by this usurpation. Boxer's office number is unanswered so I left a voicemail condemning Obama's executive order and asking what other laws he might deem fit to pass on his own. Feinstein's number is answered by an intern who will read a statement that Feinstein posted on Friday in complete support of anything Obama says or does. Rep. Hahn's office is answered by an intern who has to check on Hahn's stance, as likely none of the uber liberal SoCal constituents has even questioned her. She took a message and will "pass it along", I'm sure. These were hopeless calls, of course, but I keep pretending that our CA "reps" actually represent Americans, when they're not busy rolling out the red carpet for illegals, that is.

I called and wrote Eric Cantor who is my representative and Republican Majority Leader is not at all happy at least this is what I got from the intern and Rep. Cantor is trying to see what the house can do about stopping this order. I would call Webb and Warner but they are b...kissers of Obama and it's almost worth nothing to call. That's ok we get rid of both I think this year's election.

I got the usual response from CA reps as well....very disapointing...
    I did go to numbersUSA and sent lots of faxes today in both my name and my husbands as well...
    Im also writing a few letters of my own to send....I wish we could just shut this darn corrupt government down!

I called Sen Kyl. Staffer indicated Kyl is disgusted and stated may go to court.
    I called McCain office worthless, no comment as usual.
    I called Rep Flake,and later read his statement saying he wants congress to vote on this. Does Flake want a vote on it just to have privilege of voting? Or is the goal to stop the 800,000 + million illegals from taking jobs. Flake's statement fails to mention the hardship to struggling Americans looking for jobs if the young illegals stay, only mentions that Obama stepped over the line.

WE NEED TO ENFORCE LAWS IN THIS COUNTRY, americans are not going to stand for this
    and we are headed for another riot in the streets, the government better get the national guard and miltary in place
    this is a much bigger problem than most people think
    MEXICO IS ALLIES WITH TERRORIST THEY ARE PLOTTING AGAINEST AMERICA
    AS WE SPEAK, WAKE UP AMERICA
    Last edited by plimsoul5; 06-19-2012 at 02:44 PM.