Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Massive Illegal Alien Election Fraud Detected in Florida Take Action Now

Friends of ALIPAC,

Many of you will remember that I told America on Fox News on Election Day 2010 that the Democrats planned to use illegal alien voters to save themselves from the Tea Party revolution. We believe we saw that with illegal alien voters saving Harry Reid in Nevada.

Now we have more evidence and we need you to take swift action to make this count.

Florida now joins the states of Georgia and Colorado where we have solid evidence of massive illegal alien voter registration and stolen American votes in elections.

Take the following important steps.

Step 1: Watch, rate, and comment on this copy of the video. Each time you watch it and comment you will help the video make it to other people.

VIDEO: Illegal Immigrants Caught Voting In Florida In Vast Numbers
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ILJDudUpct0

Step 2: Forward this video to everyone you can via email, Facebook, and Twitter and ask them to do the same.

Step 3: Take the time this week to make sure you send copies of this video with a note encouraging officials to take action to your 1. Federal elected officials 2. State elected officials 3. Local state and federal candidates for public office. 4. Local media. 5. Favorite national media. 6. Local board of elections. 7. State board of elections. 8. State Governor.

If thousands of you will respond to our simple request and spend about 30 minutes doing this then we might be able to generate enough interest and momentum to secure some of your ballots from illegal alien thefts.

If Americans sit idle on our requests, then illegal aliens will likely continue stealing your vote and elections and your nation in 2012.

Will you act? Please do.

William Gheen & the ALIPAC Team
    www.alipac.us

PS: Please report that you are taking action, ask questions, or share feedback at this link...
    http://www.alipac.us/f8/massive-illegal-alien-election-fraud-detected-florida-take-action-now-254416/#post1270621
    Last edited by working4change; 04-04-2012 at 07:39 PM.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC View Post
    Forward this video to everyone you can via email, Facebook, and Twitter and ask them to do the same.
    This is one of my favorite things to do right here! I've found that when I post these articles on country music stars websites they don't remove them!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    done!

April
    Will do!

Action Taken.

Keep up the good work, Bill Gheen. I'm in Nevada and will do what I can to help. Any like-minded northern Nevadans can message me here on the boards. Nevada is home to a burgeoning illegal immigrant population and we need to pressure the complacent elected officials here big time.

I've written to all the senators and the congressman and forwarded it to all of my contacts as well.

Thank you team!

William Gheen
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

(Thanks to AirborneSapper7 for this post.)

Illegal Alien Mass Voter Fraud Discovered in FL

Apr 3, 2012

HUNDREDS of cases in Florida of undocumented democrats voting illegally....THIS IS JUST THE VERY TIP OF THE ICEBERG FOLKS!

Tired of being stabbed in the back by BOTH PARTIES? Join us in a call for a CONSERVATIVE TAKEOVER OF THE REPUBLICAN PARTY!

The Republican Revolution | Facebook

Fair use 17 U.S.C. § 107. Fair use is a doctrine in the United States copyright law that permits copying of someone else's works without asking permission; Other countries have similar provisions, called "fair dealing" in Britain, Canada and Australia. The most common form of fair use is copying for educational purposes and without earning a profit. I have uploaded these videos for the sole purpose of educating the public with facts that other news media sources are trying to conceal. I have not made a single penny nor have I asked to be compensated for time spent editing & uploading these videos.
    Last edited by ALIPAC; 04-06-2012 at 01:34 PM.
    Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

More 2008 Election Fraud Uncovered

The crimes took place in Virginia, where ironically Democratic lawmakers opposing a voter ID law recently contended there was no evidence of election fraud in their state. Like their party’s national leaders and other assorted liberals, Virginia Dems claim such measures discriminate against minorities.
    Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast