Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Candidate Question -

If legally permisable, would you vote to support making policy changes, at the congressional level, to the Plyer v. Doe Supreme Court decision, that requires states to provide a free K-12 public education to illegal alien students.

Candidate Question -

Would you support removing english language learners (ELL) and/or english as second language learners (ESL) students from the list of 9 categories state are required to meet, or be subject to sanctions, under NO Child Left Behind (NCLB)?

Re: Questions about candidates and illegal immigration?

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Friends of ALIPAC,

Whenever possible, we like to give you as much of a voice in our national organization as possible. After all, those of you who support ALIPAC make all of our efforts possible.

Today we are working on finalizing our candidate surveys. Later this week, these surveys will be sent to all candidates running for US Congress or US Senate in races that we have not endorsed yet.

Here are two sample messages that will be on our candidate surveys. The surveys we receive back from Federal candidates will be on display for our supporters and voters. These surveys, combined with research conducted by ALIPAC activists and allied organizations like NumbersUSA will help us to decide which candidates we will endorse and support.

Survey question examples...
    -----
    Please describe your feelings on the following with a number 1-10.
    (1=Strongly Disagree, 2-4=Disagree, 5=Neutral, 6-9 Agree, 10=Strongly Agree)

Do you agree with and support Arizona's new immigration law SB 1070?

Do you agree with or support a path to citizenship for illegal immigrants currently in the United States?
    -------

If you have questions you would like answered by candidates, please reply to this e-mail with your suggestions.

And/Or you can post your suggestions and questions at this link....
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-1072831.html#1072831

We will review all of your comments and suggestions as we finalize our candidate surveys.

Hearing from you helps us to do our best job on your behalf.

Sincerely,

William Gheen and The ALIPAC Team
    www.alipac.us
    NO I, DONOT SUPPORT ANY IMMIGRATION LEGALIZATION FOR ILLEGAL ALIENS, we need for Obama to start working for the u.s citizen not for president Calderon and 12 millions of illegal aliens in the u.s.a.and i, do support 100% the Arizona law sb1070 i, hope 50 states do the same in november becouse we need to start lookinf after us first, Mexico is not our friend at all. thank you and have a good day !!

Arizona Law

Arizona was 100% RIGHT for seeking ways to PROTECT their nation from the INVASION going on and I wish all the States would follow them for Washington DemocRATS are NUTS.

I don't know if anyone else has mentioned this.

I want to see an end to chain migration and define family as current spouse and dependent children and I don't mean dependent parents.

Family unit should not include ready to receive SS grandma, cousin, "Auntie", drug smuggling in-laws, the whole village...

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

suggested question for candidates

Do you support the Republican platform on immigration, i.e., enforce the adequate immigrations laws we have on the books, protect our borders, and oppose amnesty, or are you a member of the protect-the-borders-first crowd that will ultimately support comprehensive immigration reform, also known as amnesty?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234