Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: What do you think of GOP Comments on Illegal Immigration?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Romney would have my vote. Stop the magnet and worry about the people that are trying to be here legally, the right way.

Here's where the rubber meets the road: The American people have said No Amnesty and there are candidates for president who are saying, I'll give them Amnesty anyway!!!!!!!!!!!

Gingrich and Huntsman are the two candidates that have shown their true colors last night and they ain't Red, White and Blue.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Debate last night.

The truth of the matter is none of them said what I wanted them to say about illegal immigration! Not one of the eight Republican's want to say anything against illegal immigration because they feel there goes there votes by the legal immigrants. But, if I had to make a choice on who would help the issue if illegal immigration I would say Bachmann would be the best because she has already stood up by stating she would start by making sure illegal immigration would be handle first. I have not heard the others state anything about taking care of illegal immigration if they are picked as president, before the debate.

immigration

think all of them spoke well, but its their actions taht count..what aare their history's ...Huntsman is a joke, just on his view or comments....Romney is a liberal, and his actions have shown that....Santori didnt really hit the target, legal immigration of course is good, what a waste of air.... i did like Pauls angle, governmnet always finds a way to twist any good into bad...overall I think Cain was right let the states neasrest and most affected make the decisions , like a general on the front line, they know what they need now...but they must be willing to close the board.... i dont like a fence but I do like a mile wide canal...could be used for multiple resources....transportation, recreation, as well as defense..and any "illegal" caught can build it to earn their legal status...

It's sad that so many people don't really understand direct answer's so politicians have learned not to give them. One did almost speak directly in saying Reagan fell for the old give them amnesty and then we will secure the borders crap.
    I would like to have heard some direct answer such as a secure border is when people no longer cross it without permission!
    And as far as what to do with those here illigally AFTER the border is secure-- we will deal with that when it or should I say if it occurs.
    Bottom line quit penalizing those who obey the law it encourges lawlessness.

Is it just me? All I heard after Mr.Telemundo asked "What would you do with the 12 million illegals still here?"

Bachmann said "depends on how long they've been here"= Amnesty

Cain said "Let the states decide"= Amnesty

Romney said "Turn off the magnet!" What the hell, there's no jobs Mitt the magnet is off!= Amnesty

La Raza and Mecha and all the rest are cheering, once again we've been lead to believe something will be done and the days turn into months and the months turn into years and here we are just as bad off if not worse then we've ever been!

I wish DeMint would run!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Romney had the best answer:
    Fence, Agents on the ground, Turn off Magnet, No Amnesty. (Turning off magnets does this mean stopping welfare to the illegals and their children)

Glad Perry spoke like a complete idiot. Texas Texas Texas. He asked Pres for boots on the ground. AZ did this also, except AZ does something about other illegal problems which Perry refuses to do. Have you all read previouslly what Perry said about illegals. He likes them!

I didn't hear anything strong from him, except he wants border secure doesn't everyone. There is much more to the immigration debate than secure border. Perry lets the illegals have benefits and his past remarks in 2001, 2007 referring to open borders being allowed He said he agrees with Pres Vincente Fox of Mexico. In 2009 he said ) he doesn't agree with AZ SB1070

Wish Newt wouldn't have said what he said about illegal immigration, Amnesty etc. and some being allowed to stay.
    Bachmann backtracked alot from previous strong stance against illegals--she almost repeated word for word what Newt said on allowing illegals to stay who have been here awhile. (So she is saying the longer you have broken the law the more they are rewarded.)

Romney won on the immigration questions.
    Are you aware Perry called Sheriff Joe at his home this week. 3 hours later Romney called Sheriff Joe. They talked immigration. Wonder what Sheriff told these fat heads. Romney must have learned more than Perry about illegal situation from Sheriff Joe.

I liked Romney's answer the best.......but I don't trust any of them. There would have to be some thing in writting, before I believed any of them on immigration.

I liked Herman Cain's as well as Michell Bachmans answers the best.I think however the best idea is for allegal immigrants to go home,then apply for a workers visa.If you honestly are here for work,then come on up and do it and when you are finished go home to your family.You do not need to bring your pregnant wife,14 children,grandparents, and 300 cousins who will apply for every form of public assistance possible.

Mitt Romney said it best with the time he had. Unfortunately he wasn't asked about what to do with the illegal aliens who are, if he had been asked, he would have said, "they have to leave", which is what he said in the 2008 and he means deportation. That's what he means when he says, they have to leave and go to the back of the line. Of course, we already have laws that prevent those who are deported from returning. For those who have sneaked in and then sneaked out, there's no way to penalize them because they won't have an illegal entry record.

Romney will oppose amnesty, including a veto, he will secure the border and enforce the law including deportation of illegal aliens. He knows better than any candidate on that stage the negative impact illegal immigration has on the US economy. It deflates wages, grows poverty, increases government spending on public assistance programs and robs both private sector and government capital from our country, and is the number one economic issue to resolve.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast