Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: 15 States Including Texas Have Filed A Petition To Secede From The United States Sund

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe2 View Post
    No state has seceded.

No state is going to secede.

This is all entertainment from The Theater of the Absurd.

theater of the absurd - The Free Dictionary

www.thefreedictionary.com/theater+of+the+absurdCached - Similar
    A form of drama that emphasizes the absurdity of human existence by employing disjointed, repetitious, and meaningless dialogue, purposeless and confusing ...
    It seems the "theater of the absurd" is what this government is doing to the people and the Country...but then if your part of the problem you "prolly" don't see it!!!!

The number of states and the speed at which these petitions are procuring signatures are clear indicators that Americans are displeased with the election results and are waking up to the current administration’s flagrant corruption.

Something about smoke and fire comes to mind!!!

It will be interesting to see how this all plays out in the coming months as the executive branch releases all of the regulations and taxes that were cleverly hidden until after the election. Then of course there are the Executive Orders or, as we peons call them, the Royal Decrees.

Quote Originally Posted by Newmexican View Post
    It will be interesting to see how this all plays out in the coming months as the executive branch releases all of the regulations and taxes that were cleverly hidden until after the election. Then of course there are the Executive Orders or, as we peons call them, the Royal Decrees.

Peons!!!! No regular folks, or regular people....Isn't that what we hear everywhere now by these so called useful idiot media people...They are constantly calling us that or when they want to make reference to us using the "regular people" name!!!! If your not regular then what are you elitists or I prefer to use " useful idiots" some might say "globalists" , illegals or regular folks, now it is all about labels...of course I have a few choice labels for them as well?????

Quote Originally Posted by kathyet View Post
    . . .The number of states and the speed at which these petitions are procuring signatures . . .
    I wish the petitions all the luck in the world.
    But, the problem is that these petitions are meaningless in the legal system.

The constitution doesn't say anything about the country being controlled by a petition process.
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Newmexican View Post
    It will be interesting to see how this all plays out in the coming months . . .
    YES. It will be interesting, like waiting for something to happen after all of the fake articles about how Obama was going to declare marshal law and cancel the election, etc.

(The people who write and post fake articles and/or information are just trying to distract us from what is really happening.)

And while we are all distracted with this they will pass and amnesty for all of the illegal aliens, pass more gun laws, etc.

The more distractions out there

the easier it is for them to sneak things by us. IMO
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I wish the petitions all the luck in the world.
    But, the problem is that these petitions are meaningless in the legal system.

The constitution doesn't say anything about the country being controlled by a petition process.
    The Constitution doesn't say anything about this either yet this is happening!! It seems the "theater of the absurd" is what this government is doing to the people and the Country !!

America’s National Cathedral Now Performing Homosexual Weddings

The Washington National Cathedral is the closest thing our country has to an official state church. It plays host to almost all state funerals and inaugural services for newly elected presidents.
    In 1893, Congress passed a measure to allow for the construction of a new cathedral in the nation’s capital. The measure was proposed to Congress by the Protestant Episcopal Cathedral Foundation, run largely by the first seven Episcopal Bishops of Washington. Construction began in 1907 and was actually completed in 1990 when then President George H.W. Bush presided over the placement of the final finial. Interestingly, in 2011, the National Cathedral received $700,000 in federal funding for repairs due to the earthquake that occurred that year.
    The National Cathedral is operated by the Episcopal Church, which is the closest Protestant denomination to the Catholic Church in many ways. It is the official seat of the Bishop of Washington, who at the moment is the Right Reverend Mariann Edgar Budde. It’s also the official seat of the Presiding Bishop of the Episcopal Church, who at the moment is the Most Reverend Katharine Jefferts Schori. Yep, both church officials are women, which goes against scriptural teachings, and also explains why they have become so liberal.
    If you can compromise the Bible and God’s teachings in one area of the church, then why not violate a few more? Well, they are. After same-sex marriage was voted to be legal in Maryland and the District of Columbia in November, Budde decided to allow for the inclusion of same-sex marriage ceremonies in church practices.

Rev. Gary Hall, the newly appointed Dean of the National Cathedral welcomes the idea of performing same-sex marriages in iconic sanctuary. Hall believes that this will help break down barriers and open up more opportunity to reach the community in way that reflects God’s diversity. He told the press:
    “I read the Bible as seriously as fundamentalists do. And my reading of the Bible leads me to want to do this because I think it’s being faithful to the kind of community that Jesus would have us be.”
    “As a kind of tall-steeple, public church in the nation’s capital, by saying we’re going to bless same-sex marriages, conduct same-sex marriages, we are really trying to take the next step for marriage equality in the nation and in the culture.”
    All I can say is that he’s not reading the same Bible I am because it clearly says that homosexuality is an abomination. But, when your top church leaders defy God’s Word in one area, it’s easy to do so in other areas as well. I just wonder how much longer God will wait before unleashing His wrath on our nation for turning from Him and His ways? I’m getting older and facing God’s wrath on our nation is really the only thing that truly scares me anymore. In fact, I find the idea terrifying, for even those who are faithful and standing strong for God will suffer the wrath He will bring down on the nation as a whole. If you don’t believe, read what happened to Daniel and his friends when God judged his nation. He was taken captive into Babylon and was not treated well at all.

America’s National Cathedral Now Performing Homosexual Weddings

And NO GOVERNMENT is attempting to do it now. It's just some people signing petetions. Petitions that have no LEGAL meaning.
    posted by John Doe post #96

Originally Posted by kathyet
    The thing is they are working on it, a while back no State or Local Government would have even dreamed of doing it before

Post #95
    John Doe When you quote me take my whole quote or don't take it at all....here is my original quoted post:

The thing is they are working on it, a while back no State or Local Government would have even dreamed of doing it before.....Just goes to show where there is smoke there is fire...I am not sure I agree with the secession idea because I think it could mean divide and conquer for us all. I feel were much stronger as a nation standing together and secede from the government manipulators,judges and etc by withholding taxes, and other things they take from us against our will we need to force them to abide by the Constitution.

I find you do this quite often and it is very hard to find from where my post originated....

Thank You

YES. It will be interesting, like waiting for something to happen after all of the fake articles about how Obama was going to declare marshal law and cancel the election, etc.

(The people who write and post fake articles and/or information are just trying to distract us from what is really happening.)

And while we are all distracted with this they will pass and amnesty for all of the illegal aliens, pass more gun laws, etc.

The more distractions out there

the easier it is for them to sneak things by us. IMO
    Funny but I don't find it distracting at all I find it very easy to see when our government is screwing us over.....the thing I dislike is that they are doing in many ways and at the same time!! But then there are many of the (useful idiots) in power and worker B's and few of us who see it and are trying to fight it!!

NO AMNESTY

NO AMNESTY

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast