Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

1st Anchor Baby of 2008 In Houston 4th child of illegal

FOURTH CHILD FOR THIS ILLEGAL WHO NEEDED A TRANSLATOR!!!

I THINK WE NEED TO HAVE A NATIONAL REGISTRY OF ALL ANCHOR BABIES AND WHAT THEY ARE COSTING US! WE HAVE TO REPEAL THE BIRTHRIGHT CITIZENSHIP AND MAKE IT RETROACTIVE! IT'S OUT OF CONTROL....

Girl Is First Baby Born In 2008

HOUSTON - A little girl was the first baby born in Houston in 2008, KPRC Local 2 reported. Destiny Jimenez was born at Ben Taub Hospital at 12:14 a.m. She weighed in at 6 pounds 4 ounces and is almost 18 inches long.

"I can't believe it," Mayra Jimenez said through a translator. "Houston is so big. I never thought my baby would be the first."

Destiny is her Jimenez's fourth child.

She is a very calm and quiet baby," Jimenez said. "To me, she's the most beautiful baby."

Nurses gathered around to see the year's first baby and welcomed Destiny with a gift basket of pink clothes, diapers, towels and other goodies.

"I like that name," nurse Martha Varsenas said. "I don't know how they decided it, but I love that name."

Jimenez said she chose the name because her daughter is her true Destiny and will bring great happiness.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/22465633/from/ET/

(mod edit)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Jimenez said she chose the name because her daughter is her true Destiny and will bring great happiness.
    And lots of Bennies from the US government
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The idea is to pump out as many as possible and rack up mucho benefits and make sure you don't have any taxes to pay. The more the merrier.

One day............................this will end.

The good news is in Broward County the first baby of the year was born to Americans and in Palm Beach County an Asian woman who is also legal. I don't know about Miami Dade yet.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

(mod edit) This is the vilest form of human exploitation....the sooner this egregious abuse of the 14th Amendment ends; the better.

Who wants to bet she drops another anchor next year? Let's hope she and her ilk are deported before they have the opportunity to put more anchors on the backs of hard-working American taxpayers.

If it was up to me. If the parents are illegal, I wouldn't issue a birth certificate for the new arrival.

I'd call ICE to deport them!
    "

(mod edit)

I disagree. These anchors will look down at Mexico, when they are grown. They will be ashamed of their uneducated parents.
    "

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast