Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Sad but true.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

When I first say this story with the woman's picture in the Houston Chronicle I would have bet my house that they were illegal. Ben Taub Hospital is the county hospital where usually no one goes but those who are not going to pay for their bill. Knowing that about 50% of immigrants in Houston are illegal and very few of them have insurance, it was almost a no brainer. So far this illegal alone has cost us the price of raising 4 kids.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

In case you've wondered what it is costing us to pay for these free-loading illegals...here's a breakdown of pre and post natal care and delivery services. This is what it's costing us for the first few days in the life of an anchor. Figure an average of $10,000/yr to 'educate' them through high school. Plus medical. Plus, plus, plus...It's sickening!!!

Pre and Post natal: $3500.00 - $5000.00
    Normal Delivery: $8000.00 - $10,000.00

THIS IS THE COST OF THE ANCHOR BABY SCAM!! THEY ARE GETTING ALL OF THIS FOR N O T H I N G !!!!

Many INSURED Americans have policies that only cover them for about $2500. They have to pay the balance out of their own pockets.

Check out this link to get a complete breakdown of ALL estimated medical costs and you will see how much illegals are costing us for medical.

http://www.active.sandia-estimator.com/ ... tor_ca.htm

Quote Originally Posted by BorderFox
    It would be interesting to know how many New Year's babes were born to illegals.
    The first New Year's baby in MY upper California county, was an illegal. You just know it, when they are Hispanic, and the media states the mother needed a translator........How much an hour, do hospital translators earn?

My husband was in the emergency room over the New Years. God only knows how much we will end up paying after his two days in the ICU.

While at our brand new hospital, I noticed Hispanic, non-English speaking people all over the beautiful new waiting room. There were actually opened bags of chocolate cookies. There were half eaten cookies laying on the new tables. They had pillows, blankets, clothing strung all over.

One child laying on a pillow had her dirty feet walking up the wall in back of the beautiful sofa. These people were all over the large room. Cell phones ringing, Spanish language flying. They were kicking back, just like it was their own home.

My children and I felt like intruders. We sat quietly, and realized what would soon happen to our brand new hospital.

Ticks me off to have to pay for their medical, and mine too. Especially after I can see what they are going to do to our hospital. Which will be exactly what they did to the old one.

Same old story. Just venting I guess.........

PeachPie...your description is priceless! I could not have described it nearly as well....

PeachPie. I agree with you. When I was at a hospital there was one that didn't want to wait in line and pretended to faint. While laying on the ground the jerk actually had the gal to laugh at the Americans who were sitting and waiting their turn. Then he stood up with no problems and was put in a wheelchair and taken right in. Now that was infuriating. One cop told me he would have not taken him in but rather got a stretcher in the waiting room, put him on it and made him wait. The nurse could check on him every now and them.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It's sickening, to say the least. If they have c-sections it costs even more, I should know because I saw the bill from mine I had 4 months ago. The hospital stay alone was astounding! I just can't even fathom why the spit out kids like it's nothing... oh wait....it's for all the freebie stuff they get.

[/b]PeachPie, I understand your frustration..VENTING HERE IS OK!
    My wife is an RN, my job to us to Glendale AZ (Fabricating Steel Doors). She got a job at Thunderbird Hospital, SAME THING THERE!
    Wife doesnt speak any Spanish, so a Translator was ALWAYS there.
    We could ONLY tolerate it for a Yr. I DEMANDED a transfer BACK (to sanity).
    By the way PeachPie...WELCOME!!!
    Vent all you want, really
    <div>MY eyes HAVE seen the GLORY... And that GLORY BELONGS to US... We the PEOPLE!</div>

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234