Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

On it. Cell phone is charged and ready to go.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Let's e-mail this to talk radio hosts such as Limbaugh, Hannity, Beck, John & Ken etc. !
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Dont forget to take action on this other "Alert" Pretty Please...when you have time

>>>>>"ACTION ALERT" 5/15<<<<<
    "WE HAVE 4 STATES TO BATTLE"....PLEASE let them hear from you!!
    See instructions at link:
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-115317.html
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Feinstein's office "it's not amnesty" OK so its a open ended 5-year visa. "Well, she's looking at a lot of different options to help with the crisis in the nation." I hit him hard. There is NO crisis in the nation and gave the information I said above. My hubby says "when everything is mechanized like some of the vineyards up here, then what they send them to McDonald's."

Called Allards office and I said my name and why I'm calling and Kyle said, "YAAAAAAAA" we know about it and Senator Allard is against ANY type of amnesty. I laughed when he said, YAAAAAAAAA

Feinstein will never change. She will push amnesty but never call it that. I'm focusing my energy on other Senators.

Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    Feinstein will never change. She will push amnesty but never call it that. I'm focusing my energy on other Senators.
    I agree. No amount of facts even from AG owners will persuade her. She is corrupt. Brownback's office goes to message. Must be getting a lot of calls.

Interesting...Senator Alexander's maibox is full and staff isn't currently answering the phone. Let me know if someone gets through to him.

I just called wayne allard and had to leave a message about this underhanded sneak amenstey! Think that they will call back?
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

Senate Appropriations Committee:

Alexander (R-Tenn. 'B') +
    Allard (R-Colo. 'A-') +
    Byrd (D-West Va. 'B-') +
    Bennett (R-Utah 'C-') -
    Bond (R-Mo. 'B') +
    Brownback (R-Kan. 'D') -
    Cochran (R-Miss. 'B') +
    Craig (R-Idaho 'C-') -
    Domenici (R-N.M. 'C-') +
    Dorgan (D-N.D. 'B+') +
    Durbin (D-Ill. 'F') -
    Feinstein (D-Calif. 'D-') -
    Gregg (R-N.H. 'C') -
    Harkin (D-Iowa 'D') -
    Hutchison (R-Texas 'C+') =
    Inouye (D-Hawaii 'F') -
    Johnson (D-S.D. 'D') -
    Kohl (D-Wis. 'D-') -
    Landrieu (D-La. 'C+') +
    Lautenberg (D-N.J. 'F') -
    Leahy (D-Vt. 'F') -
    McConnell (R-Ky. 'B-') +
    Mikulski (D-Md. 'D-') -
    Murray (D-Wash 'F') -
    Nelson (D-Neb. 'B-') =
    Reed (D-R.I. 'F') -
    Shelby (R-Ala. 'B+') +
    Specter (R-Pa. 'D-') -
    Stevens (R-Alaska 'D+') -

-------------------------------------

Smiles for the relative 'good guys', and boldface for people needing to hear your frustration. (Well, any are fair game for that, but I just selected the worst ones)

Facts about amnesty -

* 6 Amnesties implemented (not just 1) since and including 1986.

* Amnesty only invites a new cohort of people to jump border to a). get immediate job, and b). hope to later gain legal status.

* 1986 'one time amnesty' was a policy failure. 3 to 4 times the number assumed to get legalization ultimately did so. Fraud and misuse was rampant and many people that had no basis to apply and get citizenship, eventually did so.

* Ted Kennedy's famous words:
    ‘This amnesty will give citizenship to only 1.1 to 1.3 million illegal aliens. We will secure the borders henceforth. We will never again bring forward another amnesty bill like this.’

* Fiscal-related questions -
    What will cost of future amnesty be? Who will bear the cost(s)?
    Has the fiscal impact of the legislation been measured by the CBO, GAO, etc? (Isn't that a requirement of new bills/laws?)

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast