Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

zeezil, I got through around 1PM today to Senator Alexander's Washington office. They repeated that he has consistently voted against amnesty.

We can also contact district offices as well as the Washington Office when they are busy.

Romans 5:8
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Ex_OC
    I just called Crapo's office in DC. Lines are open, folks!!

202-224-6142
    Thanks Ex-OC. However, the Numbers alert said to focus on members of the Senate Appropriations Commitee (listed above), and it doesn't look like Sen. Crapo is on this committee.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I called the D.C. office of Diane Fienstein at 11:00am. The line was busy for a while. I let the staffer know how angry I am over her constant attempt at an amnesty!!! I said I will not stand for it and how dare she pull this when our economy in such a horrible decline. I said that these employers should hire americans and at a descent wage! I can't stand this evil woman!!!!!!

Hello everyone!

I have been on a tear this morning! I was really quite angry when I got the email from numbersUSA when I saw what was going on.

ANyway, been on the phone all morning, calling everyone.

i have been able to get through to most people, so lines are open. I really let loose on Feinstein though. My joke for a Senator.

Keep it up.
    Lets keep the momentum up!

The Patriot!

i called brownback's office and the aide who answred KNEW why i was calling and said you want him to vote no. i said "damn straight" and i told him that i had to be in wichita for 4 days and though im from Texas and it was SO GOOD not to see a spanish sign on every street corner.
    ---------------------------
    Just got off the phone with Leahy office, made them aware on the website i was looking at that had Leahy rated as an "F" for illegal immigration anything. and then to end my call, quoted the FAT MAN FROM MASS where he said there will never be another amnesty like this
    ----------------------------
    Called Hutchinson office in dallas and basically said the same things and that i didnt appreciaited my state rep in DC having a bad rating of only a "C" and said that adding this ag worker amnesty provision to a spending bill is like COMPARING APPLES TO ORANGES. it dont work
    Murray from Wash. left voice mail. said my friend from there asked me to call
    Kohl Wisconsin. gentleman who answered was polite and took the message and said he would forward it on
    Harkin's office, Iowa, basically the same thing
    Stevens, alaska called. let them know the grade of D was not sarisfactory.
    also let him know that mexico wants to open a consulate there and that it would be the 50th. then told the aide what the consulate does.
    he sounded shocked and surprised
    -----------------------------
    Lautenberg called. let them know of the poir grade given to the senator and let them know that adding this to the iraq bill is like comparing apples to oranges. it just dont mesh... i said lets secure the border because i as an american citizen demand it and am getting a little leary of the drug cartel violence on the obrder spreading into this country. let them know of Rep King's study of 25 dead americans on average and said that was
    totally unacceptable
    Durbin, Illinois, got through with no problem. tokd the aide i didnt appreciate the "F" rating given out on this email blast from Numbers.. of course i didnt say where i got the info.. LOL but i demand and expect better from him and so does my frien din Chicago who voted for him. she was upset the rating was that bad. and i let the aide know this too
    ------------------------
    Inouye (D-Hawaii 'F') Called, and let the lady know that the F was not appreciated and needs to change. let her know that you can not compare a spending bill ro amnesty. and that H2A visa workers are plenty and they should be used instead of illegals
    -------------------------
    Bennett, Utah, called and left message with aide who was polite and took the info. i said i was tired of senators like feinstein working against the american worked seeing as how we lost 300,000 jobs and the economy sucks. i let her know about the consulates and their demands.
    and said that we can use people on H2A visas to get these crops picked and also said i expect that c- to be changing soon and hopefully into a 'b' grade and that my vote on the next election depended on this grade

Just got off the phone with Leahy office, made them aware on the website i was looking at that had Leahy rated as an "F" for illegal immigration anything. and then to end my call, quoted the FAT MAN FROM MASS where he said there will never be another amnesty like this

Quote Originally Posted by jamesw62
    i called brownback's office and the aide who answred KNEW why i was calling and said you want him to vote no. i said "damn straight" and i told him that i had to be in wichita for 4 days and though im from Texas and it was SO GOOD not to see a spanish sign on every street corner.

Called Hutchinson office in dallas and basically said the same things and that i didnt appreciaited my state rep in DC having a bad rating of only a "C" and said that adding this ag worker amnesty provision to a spending bill is like COMPARING APPLES TO ORANGES. it dont work

I go in like a lamb and give them my FACTS here in an ag area. They really listen. Like, "OK this caller has something to say." Well, I do and its the truth that I give them. Hard to buck facts from an ag area.

Please post this action alert on all the anti-illegal immigration websites and blogs you can think of. We need immediate action.

If you have enough time during your call and the staffer is not trying to 'bum rush' you off the phone, use this:
    You may also point out that there is no excuse for growers hiring illegal aliens. North Carolina growers, for example, have set up a North Carolina Growers Association that meets all of the ag labor needs through local workers and through legal foreign workers brought through the H-2A visa which ensures that the guest workers go home. Why shouldn't California growers play by the same rules as law-abiding farmers in other states?

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaPeach
    zeezil, I got through around 1PM today to Senator Alexander's Washington office. They repeated that he has consistently voted against amnesty.

We can also contact district offices as well as the Washington Office when they are busy.

Romans 5:8
    Thanks, GeorgiaPeach...I'll try him again

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast