Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

ALIPAC on Neil Cavuto's Fox Business TONIGHT!

Friends,

I just got word an hour ago that I will be a guest on Neil Cavuto's Fox Business Show which airs at 6:05PM EST tonight.

We will be discussing the Fed plan to issue stimulus checks to illegal aliens with tax ID numbers.

Please tune in if you can and can someone post the viewing times here?

Also, I am up against Francisco Hernandez of Texas Mexico Law who will defend economic stim checks for illegals.

Please post your opinions here and any info you want me to review before the show. I will get us a video copy of the show for our youtube account unless you miss it.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Any way you can work John McCain's connections to Juan Hernandez into it?

Off topic, I know.....I just want to utilize any opportunity to try to destroy McCain.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

I don't get the show in the west....darn it and i like Neal watch his other show everyday!! please record and post for those of us who don't get it...

Good luck William, no doubt you will do a great job!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Here's a point or question to bring up:

Assuming we were to issue checks to IAs...

1. What assurance exists that this money would actually be spent here in the country and not 'sent home'? How could we check that??
    (After all, we are borrowing these funds to stimulate OUR economy - not some other country's...in reality, we do a lot of that anyway by 'default')
    And, we already provide $50 billion+ annually in remittances to Mexico ALONE - do we need to print money so it can be 'sent away' too??

2. Does anyone have an accurate estimate as to what that total cost of such a provision might be???
    (My ballpark low-end estimate: $2.1+ billion to IA workers [individually], then when you factor in spouses, dependents, etc. the cost increase double+ per additional person..) Why can't that amount be spent on Veteran's health care, better medical coverage for needy seniors, etc?
    Then, add in additional overhead to print, deliver checks + losses for stolen, fraudulently cashed, improperly issues ones, etc...

Example:

7.2 million IA employed in US * $300 (per person; eg. worker him/herself; then multiple by factors of 2 [for spouse] and then (X?) for additional dependents...) = 2.16 billion USD low-end estimate.

3. Which technical requirements will be enforced in actually issuing a check - is an ITIN sufficient? what happens if an IA is working under an assumed/falsified identity or SSN? WHO gets the check? How do you KNOW the person getting the check is the one which is SUPPOSED to get the check???

4. Regarding issuing cash payments to people that are...
    a). not legally authorized to be here, AND, b). not legally authorized to work here, how is that NOT 'aiding and abetting' illegal behavior???

So the Federal Government can be party to a Federal crime? How does that work? Which crimes is it 'ok' for the Federal Gov't to 'assist' and which ones will actually be prosecuted?

etc.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Any way you can work John McCain's connections to Juan Hernandez into it
    I was thinking the same William, If you have time can you please sneak that in or somehow tie it into the conversation?

I just got word an hour ago that I will be a guest on Neil Cavuto's Fox Business Show which airs at 6:05PM EST tonight.
    Just for clarification is this Your World w/ Neil Cavuto that airs at 4:00 EST or a different show?

Good Luck W! You're the man!

Ostrich

Whoever can tape the interview, please do.

I concur to mention Juan Hernandez.

Ephesians 4:32
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

April
    VERY GOOD W!!! I know you will do great!!!

WE NEED HELP ALSO ON THE NEW ACTION ALERT!! LINK BELOW...

----------------------ACTION ALERT-------------------------

STOP!! "Illegals get Stimulus check"
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-101023.html
    We need everyone to help Senator Sessions....

just 8 calls and 8 e-mails but so important for our cause, lets show Sen. Sessions what alipacer's are made of!!
    Instructions and contact information (below link)
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-100207.html
    "Lou Dobbs for president campaign" need help here to!!
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-99798.html
    MCCAIN & HERNANDEZ ACTION ALERT!!!! TAKE ACTION NOW!!!
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-100860.html
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

April
    Cavuto is on right now Mountain Time on Fox. 2:14 MT is the time right now. I just turned it on.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast