Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Here's a comment I found on another site:

I suggest everyone read IRS Publication 519, the "U.S. Tax Guide for Aliens." It is available on the IRS Web site. On Page 5 you will find a flow chart that shows that illegal aliens, regardless of immigration status, are considered "Nonresident Aliens" by the IRS. A nonresident alien qualifies for an IRS-issued Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN). Further, the IRS actually certifies persons, called "Acceptance Agents" to help illegal aliens obtain TINs. The IRS hides behind privacy laws and policies to avoid sharing information about illegal aliens with federal law enforcement. Look it up and connect the dots for yourself.
    I hate to say it, but legal immigrants should be penalized and not get a rebate check because the IRS allows illegal aliens to also obtain TIN's and doesn't share that info with DHS or ICE. W, use this issue to hold the IRS accountable for letting illegal aliens file so they can get lots of freebies in return. Heck, they can claim children living in Mexico as dependents and get away with it.

I didn't realize that Cavuto had a different show but he does. Its called Fox Business as William pointed out.

http://www.foxbusiness.com/our-team/on-air/

April
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulldogger
    I didn't realize that Cavuto had a different show but he does. Its called Fox Business as William pointed out.

http://www.foxbusiness.com/our-team/on-air/
    Thanks Bulldogger, I had the two confused!!!!

William will be on FOX BUSINESS at 6PM. The link that Bulldogger provided may have a clip too of the interview. The video needs to be forwarded as well as Juan Hernandez videos, etc. to those you know. We must let the American public know.

Ephesians 4:32
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SecureTheBorder
    Here's a comment I found on another site:

I suggest everyone read IRS Publication 519, the "U.S. Tax Guide for Aliens." It is available on the IRS Web site. On Page 5 you will find a flow chart that shows that illegal aliens, regardless of immigration status, are considered "Nonresident Aliens" by the IRS. A nonresident alien qualifies for an IRS-issued Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN). Further, the IRS actually certifies persons, called "Acceptance Agents" to help illegal aliens obtain TINs. The IRS hides behind privacy laws and policies to avoid sharing information about illegal aliens with federal law enforcement. Look it up and connect the dots for yourself.
    I hate to say it, but legal immigrants should be penalized and not get a rebate check because the IRS allows illegal aliens to also obtain TIN's and doesn't share that info with DHS or ICE. W, use this issue to hold the IRS accountable for letting illegal aliens file so they can get lots of freebies in return. Heck, they can claim children living in Mexico as dependents and get away with it.
    One more example of how Congress manipulates the system. More time should have been allowed to scrutinize this and all legislation to close any possible loopholes or prevent the unethical buffoons from sneaking in their pork! I wish Congress would pass legislation to mandate sufficient bill review. Of course, expecting Congress to regulate itself is futile.

Yes, anyone can obtain a TIN, but this should not be allowed.

Good Luck William, may I suggest you wear the Blue Shirt.

Tom Trancredo was on Cavuto today and slammed Mc Cain, also spoke on the checks to illegal aliens.
    "Â*An appeaser is someone who feds a crocidile hoping to be eaten last " Winston Churchill

Go get him, William. ATTACK!!!

HERE YA GO, WILLIAM, IF IT'S NOT TOO LATE:

TALK ABOUT A MAGNET!!! HOW MANY MORE OF THEM ARE GOING TO CROSS OUR BORDER OVER THE NEXT SEVERAL MONTHS HOPING TO CASH IN???

WHAT ABOUT FRAUD? DOES THE IRS COMPARE THE DATE ON WHICH THE
    TIN IS ISSUED AGAINST THOSE ILLEGALS FILING 2007 TAX RETURNS FOR THE $600???

DOES THIS APPLY TO THOSE ILLEGALS WHO HAVE SIMPLY PAID TAXES ON THEIR INCOME JUST ONCE, OR WHO HAVE FILED A TAX RETURN?

Looking for the video of the interview.

Ephesians 4:32
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Well folks, 30 seconds into my interview my segment was cut off fast because that pest Giuliani's press conference to endorse McCain started. The good news is that the illegal alien supporter did not get to speak at all.

No tape, not worth it, only about 30 seconds of air.

W

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast