Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree26Likes

Thread: ALIPAC's National Online Debate: Presidential Candidates and Illegal Immigration

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Ok, so several of you do not want to stick to the rule about posting later on based on your post count, fine I will change that. I'm just trying to make room for new folks to express their opinions here at ALIPAC. I'll lift the post count restriction, however I will remind everyone to stick to our forum rules closely and ask that our veteran forum members go easy on this topic until other newer members have a chance to weigh in.

W

Quote Originally Posted by MW View Post
    I pretty much tend to agree with you on this.
    If millions of illegal aliens are allowed to form a new legal voting block in America, as opposed to their current mass felony illegal block, it will not matter that you elected a Republican or Democrat in 2012... Mitt or Barack. Center right and conservative Americans like you will be permanently displaced and replaced in American elections by illegal aliens.

This new voting block will then paralyze and peaceful political hopes for future immigration or border enforcement while signalling the over 1 billion people on the planet that want to come to the US that all defenses are down. The next 20 million will arrive shortly thereafter.

So anyone that would disregard a candidate's positions on immigration in 2012 for the short term pleasure of believing things will improve if Obama loses, will be very disappointed in the long run in my humble opinion.

W

As a baby boom Black American Conservative, I disagree with you totally regarding Mitt Romney. Mitt Romney in my opinion would bring to the office of the Presidency a moral compass first, and business and political acumen that has been proven in the past. No other Republican candidate has the broad background and experience in life as Mitt Romney. Newt surely does not have a sense of morality with his past womanizing and three marriages. Romney has been married once to the same woman for a long time and NO REPORTED infidelities as of now. Plus, Newt is a very ANGRY person and I believe he is a vindictive person as he has exhibited on the campaign trail recently. So, I voted for Mitt in 2008's Republican nomination process against McCain and I will vote for Mitt against the other Republicans in the race this time. Mitt, is Moral, Composed, a Leader, electable and I believe is the only candidate than can help making American productive again by providing the atmosphere to create good jobs for those Americans who want to work and not receive WELFARE. I have been unemployed off and on, mostly off the past two years as a result of the current administration's domestic policies. I didn't vote for Obama and I didn't for for McCain. And this time, I will ONLY vote for Mitt Romney.

Charro2,

Please let us know who you are addressing and who you are disagreeing with about Mitt Romney so we can edit your post and add the name of the person you are disagreeing with.

W

I have to agree with several of you that support Ron Paul. He is a strict constitutionalist and you know that what he says is what he means. Although NumbersUSA ranks him at an F on his immigration stance (which is only slightly better than obummer at an F-) I can't believe a word the other candidates say since they have proven themselves to say what they think we want them to say and then do whatever they want once elected. I think Mitt, Newt, both Ricks are more of the same Obummer/Bush globalists and the results would be the same if one of them are elected, however when it comes down to it I'm going to have to vote for whichever Republican is nominated just to make sure the usurper is not put back in the White House. We are being set-up for the lessor of two evils vote again so we need to get out in large numbers during the primaries and not let the few dictate to the many.
    Never give up! Never surrender! Never compromise your values!*
    __________________________________________________ __

NO MORE ROTHSCHILD STOOGES IN PUBLIC OFFICE!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by avenger View Post
    I have to agree with several of you that support Ron Paul. He is a strict constitutionalist and you know that what he says is what he means. Although NumbersUSA ranks him at an F on his immigration stance (which is only slightly better than obummer at an F-) I can't believe a word the other candidates say since they have proven themselves to say what they think we want them to say and then do whatever they want once elected. I think Mitt, Newt, both Ricks are more of the same Obummer/Bush globalists and the results would be the same if one of them are elected, however when it comes down to it I'm going to have to vote for whichever Republican is nominated just to make sure the usurper is not put back in the White House. We are being set-up for the lessor of two evils vote again so we need to get out in large numbers during the primaries and not let the few dictate to the many.
    I agree. We have an opportunity to basically put up anyone we want and take the W.H. yet everyone wants to play it "safe" and go with a moderate? It would make sense if we're weren't in the hole we're in as a country, but we are and at this point anyone that's not the incumbent has a good shot at it. Ron Paul is sooo so close to winning if it weren't for Romney taking the first place spot.

Quote Originally Posted by googler View Post
    . . . Ron Paul is sooo so close to winning if it weren't for Romney taking the first place spot.
    National GOP Poll: Romney 30%, Gingrich 27%, Santorum 15%, Ron Paul 13%, Perry 4%. Another 4% like some other candidate in the race, and seven percent 7% are undecided.

South Carolina: Romney 35%, Gingrich 21%, Santorum 16%, Paul 16%

rasmussenreports.com
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I'm beginning to think that confusion is the modus operandi of the puppet masters to keep us from pulling together around a true representative of the people. With the mud slinging and the infighting all the misdirection of supposed affairs and previous wives wanting to speak out and blah blah blah of the challengers of the GOP nomination its all smoke and mirrors folks. "Give them something to think about this week and we can catch them off guard and get another puppet to do our bidding." I can just hear the puppet masters saying.
    Never give up! Never surrender! Never compromise your values!*
    __________________________________________________ __

NO MORE ROTHSCHILD STOOGES IN PUBLIC OFFICE!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by smbakk View Post
    The very fact that you intentionally did not mention Ron Paul by name but rather referred to him as "a third party candidate" has made me decide I will no longer support ALIPAC, either financially or by posting your links on facebook. Your bias against Ron Paul has been rather obvious from the beginning, but not so blatant as this. It's too bad because Ron Paul is likely the only candidate that will actually do anything about the illegal immigration issue. You are cutting off your nose to spite your face, good luck.
    Did you miss this part?
    Barack Obama? Mitt Romney? Ron Paul? Rick Perry? Rick Santorum? Newt Gingrich? A third party candidate?
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by avenger View Post
    I don't know what numbersUSA is basing their numbers on, because Ron Paul is very much against illegal immigration. He said he will secure our border and not give any government benefits to illegals, as well as put an end to birthright citizenship. He realistically acknowledges we will not be able to round up several million illegals and ship them all back to where they came from, especially those who have been here since childhood and are now adults. But he's going to make those who come here thinking they'll be able to receive government assistance think twice. Plus he'll put our military troops all along our border to ensure the invasions stop. And he does not support any form of amnesty!
    Last edited by smbakk; 01-19-2012 at 02:59 AM.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast