Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Welcome to ALIPAC, SZinWestLA!! Your videos are great! That's some good stuff.

I am a recent excapee from SoCal myself. I left in 2006 PRECISELY because of illegal immigration in CA. Too much! So I totally understand your pain. Keep up the fight, buddy, and hope to see more of your videos soon.

Ex_OC
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

Welcome SZinWestLA! I loved your video. It's great to see people in L.A. talking about this issue and not appologizing for it!! People across the board are FED UP!! Walter Moore for Mayor of Los Angeles!

Welcome, I hope you enjoy your stay here. Loved the video, I am going to tell my husband to watch it.... Glad you are here.

The more the merrier.
    Proud to be an AMERICAN

Quote Originally Posted by Ex_OC

I am a recent excapee from SoCal myself. I left in 2006 PRECISELY because of illegal immigration in CA. Too much! So I totally understand your pain. Keep up the fight, buddy, and hope to see more of your videos soon.

Ex_OC

I joined a couple of local grassroots organizations in '06 (just after those enormous illegal alien marches), and several of the folks I've been running with the past two years are exercising exactly the option you already have. Nevada, Alabama, Wyoming ... anywhere that isn't flooded with 3rd World conditions. It's truly sad b/c California is/was truly a gem of a location that is becoming increasingly uninhabitable for middle and working class folks.

Quote Originally Posted by SZinWestLA
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex_OC

Ex_OC

I joined a couple of local grassroots organizations in '06 (just after those enormous illegal alien marches), and several of the folks I've been running with the past two years are exercising exactly the option you already have. Nevada, Alabama, Wyoming ... anywhere that isn't flooded with 3rd World conditions. It's truly sad b/c California is/was truly a gem of a location that is becoming increasingly uninhabitable for middle and working class folks.
    There are so many escapees from California in Idaho that Idahoans were beginning to resent us. But, thank God, they are OK with us now.

Yes, it is really sad what is happening to CA. I don't think it is the Golden State anymore. I lived there for 21 years so I was lucky enough to still see some of its previous glory.

CA is losing its best-paying taxpayers who are fed up with supporting illegals. We call that "voting with our feet." There is a real exodus of good decent Californians, which will leave CA mostly with the poor and illegal. Why do you think CA has a current budget of $20 Billion with a B? Not enough taxes coming in! When I moved in 2006 (after seeing the marches), the moving company I hired said that they were running out of vans coming BACK to California. All their vans were moving people out of CA.

Here is a fact I found: There were 36 million people living in CA in 2006. In 2007, there were 38 million. Two million people moved into the state in just one year -- mostly new immigrants and illegals!! To give you a perspective of how many 2 million is, the whole state of Idaho has a little more than 2 million residents currently. The nation-state of Singapore has a little over 4 million people. THAT'S how many 2 million is, like all the people of Idaho moved to CA in one year!

Here is another boggling number: CA supposedly has the most illegals, like 25%. Let's be conservative and use the 12 million figure the govt is using, for illegals in the US. THAT MEANS THERE ARE AT LEAST 3 MILLION ILLEGALS IN CA ALONE! Now use the visual I gave you above, and you can see how devastating that is to CA's economy.

And the Governator refuses to see the connection between illegal aliens and the state's current $20 Billion with B deficit??? HAH! Maybe he really does have more brawn than brains.

One lesson I have learned in life: Stay in denial and nothing will change.

Anyways, glad you joined us! Maybe you can tell some of your like-minded friends about us. We really make a difference because we are organized and have good leadership (W and the mods), plus we now have a LOT OF EXPERIENCE dealing with our reps in govt. See ya around!
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12