Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    Like calling tech support. O.K. I'll keep on keepin on.

Quote Originally Posted by Captainron
    It would be good to get Numbers USA alerted on this. I didn't see any coverage of this on their website, nor of a way to send them a message.
    Beleive me Roy Beck won't miss this, I should have faxes to send to Utah
    from NumberUSA today.
    ------------------------

done
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

If you want to read the bill it is here:

http://le.utah.gov/~2011/htmdoc/hbillhtm/HB0116S03.htm

I am a little confused on this bill. On one hand we have illegals marching against this bill, then we have other sites calling for Patriots to call against this bill. I even went to some of the Dreamies forums to see what they were saying. First they are all ready to move to Utah, then they are picking it apart and declaring it is a bad bill for illegal immigrants.

Before I jump on the bandwagon can we have more research, facts and open debate.

Come on guys, we have a lot of smart people on this forum - Let's dig and make sure for ourselves what we are doing.

April
    Quote Originally Posted by MontereySherry
    I am a little confused on this bill. On one hand we have illegals marching against this bill, then we have other sites calling for Patriots to call against this bill. I even went to some of the Dreamies forums to see what they were saying. First they are all ready to move to Utah, then they are picking it apart and declaring it is a bad bill for illegal immigrants.

Before I jump on the bandwagon can we have more research, facts and open debate.

Come on guys, we have a lot of smart people on this forum - Let's dig and make sure for ourselves what we are doing.
    From William:

This bill, called the "Utah Solution", is a template for other states and could be coming your way soon!
    Politically, this is a lose lose situation for Utah lawmakers who have angered both sides of the immigration debate. The illegal aliens are upset about the enforcement language in the bill and Americans like us are upset Utah is trying to overthrow our existing immigration laws in DC!
    We only have one FINAL CHANCE TO STOP AMNESTY BY ASKING THE GOVERNOR OF UTAH TO VETO THIS BILL!

Please spread the word and take immediate action.

Call Utah Governor Gary R. Herbert to say...

"I am calling/writing to ask Governor Herbert to veto the obviously unconstitutional Amnesty for illegal aliens bill HB116 passed by the Utah legislature! How dare Utah attempt to throw down and destroy the existing laws of the people of the United States passed by our Congress! Utah should not become the first sanctuary state in America by trying to grant Amnesty to illegal aliens!"

Utah State Capitol Complex
    350 North State Street, Suite 200
    PO Box 142220
    Salt Lake City, Utah 84114-2220
    801-538-1000
    800-705-2464
    Fax 801-538-1528
    Email Link

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-230547.html

April
    Keep the calls emails and faxes going we are definitely making a difference.....KEEP PUSHING AND TELL THE GOVERNOR TO JUST SAY NO!!!

Thanks April,

I just like to have all my talking points and facts. So, Utah's solution is to make everyone mad. Makes sense!

I do trust your posts, but I guess I am getting a little paranoid. I question and research everything.

I don't under stand this at all this is Utah this is your town or your city
    don't you a hav e some say in this . you don't want them in our country or your town Or city . so who the hell obama . some thing
    is not right with this Utah fight
    come On all you other state fight it not Obama country it our country so if you all have to March to the Wh do it as
    . As President Reagan said the Presdient work for the American
    not the American work for the President
    No amnesty
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Apparently the new illegal immigration bill
    was passed as long as it was merged with a guest worker bill.

UTAH SENATE BILL 288
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-1191836.html#1191836

UTAH HOUSE BILL 497
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-1194406.html#1194406

Because THIS language is towards the end of 497

Section 13. Coordinating H.B. 497 with S.B. 288

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast