Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

ut gov

cant call but we did email him to veto this and we did add a bit about getting rid of the drivers cards.

Quote Originally Posted by Waiter
    Mr Roofer sir.
    "Please don't call me sir, I used to work for a living!"

When I click on preview my info comes up so I'm asking if it comes up blank when I post it here?
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

southBronx, It is confusing and I might be wrong but this is my take on it. We don't want it because we do not want illegal immigrants in our We know that no matter how many restrictions Utah might try to put in their bill, it would be violated and abused. There are already guest worker prograns and work Visas, we don't want this bill to turn into a backdoor amnesty and spread to other states.

Illgegal Immigrants don't like it because there are restrictions. On reading the Dreamies forum's they complain that they would have to have lived and worked in Utah for 2 years, that their driving privileges would only apply to Utah. On and on, they complain. They want Utah to pass a bill that would give them complete amnesty and be recognized in every other state. In other words they do want this to be a backdoor amnesty. They actually state that the wording in Utah's bill if you take out the guest worker portion is worse than Arizona's.

ut gov

Quote Originally Posted by MontereySherry
    southBronx, It is confusing and I might be wrong but this is my take on it. We don't want it because we do not want illegal immigrants in our We know that no matter how many restrictions Utah might try to put in their bill, it would be violated and abused. There are already guest worker prograns and work Visas, we don't want this bill to turn into a backdoor amnesty and spread to other states.

Illgegal Immigrants don't like it because there are restrictions. On reading the Dreamies forum's they complain that they would have to have lived and worked in Utah for 2 years, that their driving privileges would only apply to Utah. On and on, they complain. They want Utah to pass a bill that would give them complete amnesty and be recognized in every other state. In other words they do want this to be a backdoor amnesty. They actually state that the wording in Utah's bill if you take out the guest worker portion is worse than Arizona's.
    Its also the language in the bill that allows anyone in the state by 11 May to get that work waiver.

We had heard though Sangstrom's ? bill was supposed to do away with the drivers card so that would be good if this bill passed and the work waiver one gets vetoed.

Come on guys, we have a lot of smart people on this forum - Let's dig and make sure for ourselves what we are doing.
    "Yeah! and jamesw62 is one of them, here you go Monte'!"
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-226121.html

"There's a lot of smart people here, I can carry really heavy objects to and fro!" And up ladders too! Did you save lots of money on your new roof?
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

There is no confusion about this bill. This is an AMNESTY Bill. It is the same kind of Guest Worker Amnesty plan that George Bush and many other RINO Republicans tried years back.

If this bill goes into law, the vast majority of illegal aliens in the state of Utah will get a special permit which waives other penalties of existing immigration law.

ALIPAC does not call on our 40,000+ people to take action without careful research and analysis.

In the over six years we have been doing this, we have only been wrong one time and we quickly corrected ourselves and apologized that one time.

Please focus on rallying other Americans to the phones as quickly as possible as we only have a limited amount of time to persuade the Governor of Utah to VETO this bill.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It says: have worked or lived in Utah before May 10, 2011

To be eligible to obtain or maintain an immediate family permit, an undocumented individual shall:
    (1) live in Utah;

This is one part they do not like:

An undocumented individual may not use a permit:
    (a) to establish entitlement to a federal, state, or local benefit
    (b) to obtain work or provide services in a state other than Utah.

I don't see this bill doing away with the Driving Card it says
    They must: Hold a driving privilege card issued in accordance with Section 53-3-207 ; or provide evidence satisfactory to the department that the undocumented individual will not drive a motor vehicle in the state.

Here's some addresses to Roofing co. in Utah if anyone needs a roofer!

826 N 100 E
    Spanish Fork, UT.84660

377 E 300 S
    Springville, UT.84663

PO box 50315
    Provo, UT.84605

1151 E 300 S
    Provo,UT.84606

to obtain work or provide services in a state other than Utah.
    "AMNESTY!"

William you are absolutely right, but it was not you that was confusing. It was our talking points we were trying to gather. The confusion of both sides fighting against this bill. I have absolute trust in you and everyone of the moderator's on this forum, you say jump and I will jump. It is for the new ones that we want to join the fight. We are not as intuned to all of the twist and turns as you are. Not as experienced and bright as you, so some of us require a little more understanding of the facts.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast