Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Attn Paul and Romney supporters: Some of you will be banned

Attention all Romney and Paul Supporters:

In case anyone did NOT notice, we just banned four people that could not behave themselves when discussing candidates.

This is the FINAL warning. Any user engaging in personal insults, rule violations, or just goes over the top for or against Romney or Paul will be banned without further notice.

It is house cleaning time here at ALIPAC and we will not allow people to sling mud left and right behind fake names and treat each other disrespectfully.

Those of you engaging in these activities are distracting me, our moderators, our core activists, and people that would otherwise be interested in the site.

If you choose to debate Presidential candidates, you must do so with the highest level of decorum and civility or you will be banned... soon.

William
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

BrightNail banned by William for making false accusations of candidate bias and disrespecting our moderators.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

If anyone sees any Ron Paul supporter breaking our rules or being disrespectful to the candidates or our users or moderators, post a link for me here or PM me.

If anyone sees any Mitt Romney supporters breaking our rules, being disrespectful to the candidates, or our moderators, let me know as well.

I'm here to clean up the boards. I'm going to ban anyone that comes even close to the line now.

The gloves are off. How many need to go?

W

Can you post a list of whose been banned?

BrightNail
    Bren2###
    ?
    ?

I think fighting about the election and numbersUSA (related to the election) has hurt this board latelty. Since the defeat of the DreamACT, what, of substance have we accomplished?

Perhaps, William, we need something to focus our efforts on to stop the bickering?

Quote Originally Posted by stealthwii
    Can you post a list of whose been banned?

BrightNail
    Bren2###
    ?
    ?

I think fighting about the election and numbersUSA (related to the election) has hurt this board latelty. Since the defeat of the DreamACT, what, of substance have we accomplished?

Perhaps, William, we need something to focus our efforts on to stop the bickering?
    We helped shut down Spitzer's license plan and the reverberations from that are helping close doors on licenses for illegals in other states like Michigan.

We helped show the movie Border and get it out there across America to raise awareness.

We did not win in Iowa, but we did conduct an impressive operation and our efforts on Huckabee appear to be having a delayed reaction impact.

Not every battle will be as big as dream, but we are making ground.

I know that the NumbersUSA issue and the Presidential campaigns have people upset, but that is NO EXCUSE for the wild behavior on these boards.

People that cannot abide by rules, respect our moderators, or keep their composure when times are challenging will be of little use to us.

You think things are bad now? We may be on the edge of a much darker phase in American history and we need cool heads and steady hands. Not people shooting off at the mouth, without control, at each other and the candidates.

It is apparent that some people may not be able to stay with our online community as it expands, if they cannot control their conduct on our site.

That is what this is about, not our wins and losses.

W

Banned
    Well, we know the troll originates from the HB forums

Yes, and the trolls need to realize there is no need for them to try and disrupt our boards right now, some of our own supporters are doing a fine job of that for them.

W

I guess I am unclear about...

I guess being fairly new I am unclear about what constitutes bashing? I am usually on the defensive for Ron Paul and I try to stick to facts when discussing other candidates.

April

Re: I guess I am unclear about...

Quote Originally Posted by theclassics
    I guess being fairly new I am unclear about what constitutes bashing? I am usually on the defensive for Ron Paul and I try to stick to facts when discussing other candidates.
    Bashing includes attacking other members or their favorites candidates with insults and name calling. Pushing ones own opinion about candidates on others repeatedly usually starts a chain reaction of negative events, which usually ends up with bashing.

I would like to make a suggestion. Maybe this is a good time for everyone to go after their state representatives to see what can be done about illegal immigration where they live. During this lull, I have been working on my state congress to see what can be done locally about illegal immigration. We have a lot of state Senators and Representatives so it's taking a lot of my time. I wrote to all of them included my governor. I am getting responses back and some are asking me questions where I have to write them again. I have let my state know that I will work with them, yet I will not take no for an answer when it comes to stopping illegal immigration in my state.

So, maybe, it's time that our members got back to the reason we are all here. We need to continue the fight on illegal immigration, and if the federal government doesn't want to do it, then we need to enlist the help of our states.

I will help anyone here who needs it.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast