Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

AUDIO - Gheen: Nightmare Amnesty Dream Act Set For Monday!

http://www.phxnews.com/fullstory.php?article=52504

Listen to ALIPAC's William Gheen prep you on the next amnesty drive which will launch in the Senate on Monday. Discover how the United States’ Civil Rights Movement from the 1960’s is being perverted by open border supports, what you need to say to always win the “Dream Actâ€

MW
    Don't ask me why, but I have an uneasy feeling regarding the upcoming vote on the Dream Act. It just doesn't seem like everyone is rallying against this with the same tenacity of purpose as they did against the last amnesty attempt. Am I wrong on this?

For the record, I have emailed and phoned Burr and Dole's offices. During the last amnesty attempt I had a difficult time getting through, but this time it was a breeze. I don't see how that can be a good thing. I want those phones lines jammed and the voice mail boxes full. Hopefully my bad feeling on this will vanish by Monday evening.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    Don't ask me why, but I have an uneasy feeling regarding the upcoming vote on the Dream Act. It just doesn't seem like everyone is rallying against this with the same tenacity of purpose as they did against the last amnesty attempt. Am I wrong on this?

For the record, I have emailed and phoned Burr and Dole's offices. During the last amnesty attempt I had a difficult time getting through, but this time it was a breeze. I don't see how that can be a good thing. I want those phones lines jammed and the voice mail boxes full.
    Everyone is not rallying with intensity yet because it is the weekend.

Timing is very important and organizations, leaders, and activists need to calculate their timing.

All hell is going to break lose next week.

You will see.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    William wrote:

All hell is going to break lose next week.

You will see.
    I'm sure you're right. My anxiety pains are probably a bit premature.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Hartley to MW

On Sunday make sure you start prepping your friends and family, so when Monday rolls around and you get the ALIPAC email you'll be ready to mobilize them to take action. We're going to shut them down again, and like the times before it's going to take all of us working to spread our sphere of influence.

-Hartley

Hi Todd!!! Great to see you again!!! Listening while I'm typing....you guys rock

William...laughing about the bees. You have a good sense of humor

MW.....I think you've got pre-battle jitters and you're not alone. I know I was suffering a good case, both yesterday and today. Hopefully tomorrow will be better as we gear up.

Listen to W and Todd....they're right
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

OK, guess Ive been lost in space......what is the dream act or can you
    refer me to the original thread?
    Thanks!
    PROMOTE SELF DEPORTATION, ENFORCE OUR
    LAWS!

Here's a great article for you.

Amnesty for illegals back in 2nd attempt

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/ar...TICLE_ID=57672

We'll fight this Dream Act just like we did on the other amnesty bills. We have to let them know they we know they are trying to get amnesty passed one piece at a time. Thank God Sessions is out there letting more people know about it.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Kris Kobach wrote an excellent analysis of the misnamed Dream Act:

http://www.heritage.org/Research/Immigration/bg2069.cfm

Everyone: make those calls, get talk radio involved, stay focused and ignore the extraneous nonsense (e.g., O.J. Simpson). The OBL is trying to rush amnesty through piecemeal and we can't let them.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast