Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

William,

That was an outstanding interview! Get out, Myers... there's going to be prosecutions down the road! ALRIGHT!!!
    "This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

From numbersusa.com:
    Congratulations, citizens of Tennesee!
    "We have just gotten word that Sen. Corker has pledged to vote "NO" on the DREAM Act amnesty amendment to the Department of Defense (DoD) authorization bill."

"We have just gotten word that Sen. Lamar Alexander (R) has pledged to vote "NO" on the DREAM Act amnesty amendment to the Department of Defense (DoD) authorization bill."

I knew I could count on my Senators!
    Go to:
    http://migramatters.blogspot.com/2007/0 ... -take.html
    Read this:
    "2 comments:
    Chris said...
    I went to the numberusa.com site, and I wonder if it might be better to focus the energy on the senators that can be persuaded. They made a list. We could just emphasize on those who as they say "most need our calls". But do the opposite of the numbersusa.com people, and ask the senator to vote YES on the Dream Act. I know my senators Boxer and Feinstein are voting yes, but I feel people need to reach outside of their home state just like the numbersusa.com people do.
    Here's a link.

http://www.numbersusa.com/index

9/18/07 1:49 AM
    Duke1676 said...
    Thanks Chris,

Great suggestion
    Done"

I've posted three times to these low-lifes about how they are fraudulently taking advantage of members who contribute money to use the services of numbersusa.com, like myself. They could compile their own list without stealing from numbersusa! My posts are being deleted, (of course ) with no reply to my accusations.
    Maybe if others post, they'll get tired of deleting them and take down their suggestion of using numbersusa.com to their own pro-amnesty advantage.
    just a suggestion....
    ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION= Breeding the American out of existence.

Mr Bush himself: "It is far too soon to judge a man with eight months left in office." 2008-05-24

working4change
    Why not send numbers an email and find out if they monitor anything. I don't want to put good money there either if that's the case. I guess it's always a gamble when you are fighting a war.

Oh yes! I emailed numbersusa.com early yesterday morning as soon as I found it and informed them, also sent the link to the blog. They replied I would get a response in 1-2 days.
    There's no proof these guys are actually using the fax option, reconstructing the faxes and sending them, but even so they are using information compiled by numbersusa.com and in my opinion that's unethical, although probably perfectly legal.

Since there hasn't been other comments in the comment section (unless they were similar to my comments and quickly deleted) they're probably just a couple of uninformed kids and most won't pay attention to them.

I contribute to numbersusa and others when I can afford to eventhough I am layed off work right now and have very limited income and I'm going to still contribute, when I can. I don't know of any way numbersusa can insure the other side isn't taking advantage of ours other than scanning all faxes and that's probably impossible if not expensive and time consuming.
    It's just a shame the pro-illegal immigration activists have no limit to how low they will sink.

Ignore them or send more comments? Event though they keep deleting my comments, it's kinda fun to cause them a little "inconvenience", because someone else might see how unethical they are and agree with me before they can delete my comments. My goal is to have them delete the original suggestion (by Chris) urging the opposition to misuse numbersusa.com!
    ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION= Breeding the American out of existence.

Mr Bush himself: "It is far too soon to judge a man with eight months left in office." 2008-05-24

"But do the opposite of the numbersusa.com people, and ask the senator to vote YES on the Dream Act."

NO WAY!!!!!!!

I was on vacation and I called my senators

I have their phone numbers programed in my cell phone. I try to call them every day. If the DC office is busy I call one of their other offices. We Americans are going to fight this one just like we fought the last big one.

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    Don't ask me why, but I have an uneasy feeling regarding the upcoming vote on the Dream Act. It just doesn't seem like everyone is rallying against this with the same tenacity of purpose as they did against the last amnesty attempt. Am I wrong on this?

For the record, I have emailed and phoned Burr and Dole's offices. During the last amnesty attempt I had a difficult time getting through, but this time it was a breeze. I don't see how that can be a good thing. I want those phones lines jammed and the voice mail boxes full. Hopefully my bad feeling on this will vanish by Monday evening.
    We the People. You the Invader

Massive Public Opposition to Bad Dream Act Amnesty

Posted in the Immigration Reform Forum

COMMENTS

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/immigra ... VPFO1LOTBI

Labels of endearment for illegal aliens

I recently contacted my two Senators via their web sites concerning the Dream Shamnesty that is being force fed to We the People.
    I am sending the one of the email responses I got from Kay Bailey Hutchison. It shows how she feels on this issue with the descriptive label she uses to refer to the illegal aliens.
    She also points out how Texas is currently breaking federal laws, because Pretty Boy Perry supports illegal aliens.

Subj: Constituent Response From Senator Kay Bailey Hutchison
    Date: 9/20/2007 11:14:49 AM Central Daylight Time
    To: mrstacy
    Received from Internet: click here for more information

Dear Friend:

Thank you for contacting me regarding in-state tuition for long-term resident immigrants. I welcome your thoughts and comments on this issue.

On March 1, 2007, Congressman Howard Berman (D-CA) introduced H.R. 1275, the American Dream Act. This legislation would allow states to offer in-state tuition rates to long-term resident immigrant students. Specifically, it seeks to repeal a provision in the Illegal Immigration Reform and Immigrant Responsibility Act of 1996 which requires states providing in-state tuition to undocumented immigrants to offer the same benefits to out-of-state residents.

A similar measure, S. 774, the Development, Relief, and Education for Alien Minors (DREAM) Act of 2007, was introduced by Senator Richard Durbin (D-IL) on March 6, 2007, and has been referred to the Senate Judiciary Committee, on which I do not serve. This measure would also allow certain long-term residents who entered the U.S. as children to have their immigration or residency status adjusted to conditional permanent residents or permanent residents. Should H.R. 1275 or S. 774 come before the full Senate, you may be certain I will keep your views in mind.

On June 17, 2001, Texas began allowing nonresident students who have graduated from a Texas high school and resided in the state for at least three years to qualify for in-state tuition. These students are also eligible for state financial aid programs such as the Texas Public Educational Grant Program and the Students Incentive Grant Program.

I appreciate hearing from you and hope you will not hesitate to keep in touch on any issue of concern to you.

Sincerely,
    Kay Bailey Hutchison

Please do not reply to this message. If you have additional comments, send your remarks through Senator Hutchison's website at http://hutchison.senate.gov/. Thank you.=

We won this round today since the Dream Act was pulled down. I will now unsticky this post.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12