Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

AZ immigration bill is not done yet...we need help!

"....Next, Gov. Jan Brewer has five days to consider whether she will sign the bill. Though she has expressed some reservations, she has remained mostly quiet about her plans."

http://www.azcentral.com/arizonarepubli ... l0420.html

If she does not sign this bill, and if more incidents of violence occur, such as the murder of Mr. Krentz, the rancher, she will face a backlash from Americans sick of illegal immigration in Arizona.

Phoenix is the kidnapping capital, illegal aliens are everywhere, drug cartels track through regularly, is this her vision of Arizona?

Enforcement must begin, Arizona is in trouble. So is the United States, due to illegal immigration.

Matthew 10:32
    It is written,... Whoever acknowledges me before men, I will also acknowledge him before my Father in heaven.
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

If the governor vetoes this bill, it would be the biggest mistake of her career. Let's hope and pray that she has better values than Janet Napolitano..

I'm going to make it a point to eMail her EVERY DAY for the next five days with a big PLEASE SUPPORT THIS BILL in the subject line!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal
    I'm going to make it a point to eMail her EVERY DAY for the next five days with a big PLEASE SUPPORT THIS BILL in the subject line!
    Thank you...it is so bad here you can't even imagin...

I'm sure I'm not the only one that is tired of hearing the race card thrown into this yet again. I notice that when it comes to getting special scholarships, social services, language services, etc., they don't mind being racially labelled at all. But when the same criteria come into play for enforcing our laws, they scream 'profiling'. I'm fed up, and Gov Brewer can't sign it fast enough as far as I'm concerned . And, no, I am NOT 'racist'. I have many friends of hispanic/latino heritage, and they are as vehemently opposed to this invasion as I am.

Just sent an email to the Gov in support of this bill, also. Lets hope enough do this ....

The arguments:

For the law:
    1. We don't know who you are.

2. We don't know how to find you.

3. You get to be on our entitlements.

4. You hate us and take what you can back to your home land.

5. Our country is being destroyed by illegal immigration.

6. Drugs and drug sales are killing us along with all the crime.

7. Illegals are responsible for most organized criminal activity in this country.

8. Our jails are full of illegals.

9. Our borders are a war zone.

10. The laws that are on the books are not being enforced.

11. We have 15 to 20% unimployment...WE DON'T NEED ANYMORE HELP!

12. Add your own reasons...

The Argument:

1. It is hatefull to want our borders and our laws protected and enforced.

2. You are a biggit.

3. You are a racist.

4. You don't care about people.