Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Bachmann to America: Come to D.C. on Dec. 3 & Rally to 'Defund Amnesty'

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Bachmann to America: Come to D.C. on Dec. 3 & Rally to 'Defund Amnesty'

Sean Hannity

“I’m calling on your viewers to come to D.C. on Dec. 3 at high noon on the west steps of the Capitol. We need to have a rally, and we need to go visit our senators and visit our congressmen because nothing frightens a congressman like the whites of his constituents’ eyes.” — Rep. Michele Bachmann

Rep. Michele Bachmann slammed Obama’s immigration action and called on Americans to rally to “defund amnesty.”
    insider.foxnews.com

Nov 20, 2014 // 10:40pm As seen on Hannity

Video at the page link:

by Fox News Insider
    Posted in:
    // Michele Bachmann
    // Hannity
    // Immigration

Rep. Michele Bachmann (R-Minn.) was on “Hannity” tonight where she slammed President Barack Obama’s immigration action and called on Americans to rally to “defund amnesty.”
    “When I was watching this speech tonight, Sean, I felt like I was watching Jonathan Gruber, to be honest with you, because all I heard was contempt for the American people as though he thought we were so stupid that somehow he could say that his illegal actions were legal and we would all turn over and roll over and believe it. It’s not true,” Bachmann said.
    Bachmann said that Congress will be back in D.C. Dec. 1-11, and she said “Hannity” viewers must “melt the phone lines” and tell them to “defund amnesty.”
    “I’m calling on your viewers to come to D.C. on Wednesday, Dec. 3 at high noon on the west steps of the Capitol. We need to have a rally, and we need to go visit our senators and visit our congressmen because nothing frightens a congressman like the whites of his constituents’ eyes.”

Watch more above.

http://insider.foxnews.com/2014/11/2...defund-amnesty
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Do you reckon that enough will show that hey can storm and overwhelm the WH fence, and stage an EAST Room sit in?

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)