Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Barack Obama Is What We Get When We Don’t Pay Attention

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Barack Obama Is What We Get When We Don’t Pay Attention

Capitol Commentary

Barack Obama Is What We Get When We Don’t Pay Attention | Capitol Commentary
    Barack Obama Is What We Get When We Don’t Pay Attention Posted on November 4, 2014 by Harrison in Conservatives, Featured // 0 Comments Share I...
    capitolcommentary.com

Posted on November 4, 2014 by Harrison in Conservatives, Featured // 0 Comments

I knew I wouldn’t be voting for Barack Obama when I heard his exchange with Joseph Wurzelbacher when he said:
    My attitude is that if the economy’s good for folks from the bottom up, it’s gonna be good for everybody. I think when you spread the wealth around, it’s good for everybody.
    It was at that instant that I knew Obama was bad news but, because of his “storybook” rise he would be elected president.To quote Joesph Biden:
    I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that’s a storybook, man.
    Many white Americans would vote for Obama because they wanted to send a message – either to themselves, their parents, or “society” that they were not racist. And John McCain was an inferior candidate to go up against the trendy, young, hip, bi-racial Obama.As someone told me at the time, McCain was a typewriter while Obama was an iPhone.But because of a variety of forces, Obama was elected however Americans didn’t really look beyond the flashy marketing to see what they were actually getting.We saw a variety of SJWs (Social Justice Warriors) put into position of power. Everybody from the wacky Van Jones to the scary Eric Holder. And we had a press that just frothed over the chance to love Obama.
    But the outcome was different.
    The outcome of today’s elections should be no surprise… except that they are not a more resounded refutation of Obama and his party. Perhaps, as Rush Limbaugh suggested, rejection of the Tea Party by the GOP is why. Perhaps voters feel neither side has any solutions. Perhaps the candidates aren’t overly stimulating. Or maybe people are simply worn out.the outcome of today will matter, a little, in the short term… the outcome two years from now will really be what counts.Will the GOP use the time wisely or just piss it away?

http://capitolcommentary.com/2014/11...pay-attention/
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by AirborneSapper7 View Post
    Capitol Commentary

Yep. 'Bama is Bill Clinton, II. Great speechmaking - especially if you don't think about what you're hearing or aren't listening closely enough to notice that our Liar in Chief will contradict himself in the same speech, thus appealing to two different interest groups.

I noticed this the first time that I heard him speak in a debate. I was certain that the commentators - who'd been around for Clinton - would tear him a great big brand new one. All they said, tho, was how presidential he looked.

Sad to say that a lot of folks were enamored of electing a black man who was completely unqualified to be president of anything bigger than a neigborhood association.
    Americans first in this magnficent country

American jobs for American workers

Fair trade, not free trade

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)