Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bill Richardson On Not Supporting Gonzales' Ouster

Bill Richardson On Not Supporting Gonzales' Ouster 'The only reason I'm not there is because he's Hispanic'By Digger

New Mexico Governor and presidential candidate Bill Richardson came out and stated his reasoning for why he isn't behind the ouster of Attorney General Alberto Gonzales over the lawyer firing scandal. And it's not because he doesn't think there was something illegal or unethical going on, but because Gonzales is Hispanic.

The Hill

Presidential candidate and New Mexico Gov. Bill Richardson (D) said Monday the reason he has not called for the removal of Attorney General Alberto Gonzales is that the two both have Hispanic backgrounds.

Richardson, in an interview with The Hill, said he is “pretty close” to making such a call, but added that he is reluctant to do so before Gonzales’s Senate testimony despite the high-profile involvement of New Mexico in the U.S. attorneys scandal.

“The only reason I’m not there is because he’s Hispanic, and I know him and like him,” Richardson said, adding, “It’s because he’s Hispanic. I’m honest."

It's not the first time Bill Richardson has made his racist views known.

Good to see Richardson cares about his race before the rule of law. It's also good that this is stated up front straight from the horses mouth so that all Americans can know that he is a racist before he is an American. How this guy got elected as governor is beyond me.

http://www.diggersrealm.com/mt/archives/002178.html
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

JAK
    RACIST!!!!
    YOU should not be allowed to hold office! I hope you are THROWN OUT ASAP!!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

“The only reason I’m not there is because he’s Hispanic, and I know him and like him,” Richardson said, adding, “It’s because he’s Hispanic. I’m honest."
    Well if that doesn't awaken the American people as to just how incapable of a president he would make I don't know what will. What a predjudice, unbalanced moron Bill Richardson is. Why would anyone contribute to a presidential campaign that is already 3/4 of the way down the drain?!

Keep it up Bill, stay honest....show the American people who you really are and what you're really all about.

I just had to come back to this topic because it's so unbelievable. This person is the governor of a state in this country and he doesn't understand that his obligations to the people have nothing to do with being Hispanic or not Hispanic?

Is this guy nuts or what?!

If he makes his decisions based upon such things as race or heritage, instead of basing his decisions upon the laws of this country he is one pathetic individual.

SO, Bill....it's okay for the attorney general of the U.S. to break the laws of the United States so long as he is Hispanic?

So, we must assume that if he were a native born American you would require that he follow the law and you would join in asking for his resignation.

Wow. This is too much. Way too much. Wake up New Mexico.
    Smell the coffee, smell the flowers and smell a skunk!! You need some fresh air in New Mexico and some fresh leadership of the decent and honorable kind.

Don't tell yourselves it's not possible because it is. You have to stand up and demand better.

Florida is another state which is in your same dilemma, where race and heritage come before the laws of the country. Sad. Very sad. Native born Americans are leaving Florida faster than can be counted because of this kind of corrupt leadership. Look around America, I bet you see the Floridians arriving into your states everyday.

Listen up you corrupt and racist holders of office, the American people are on to you and on to you good. We know all about your types and you won't be bringing the rest of the country down with you!!

Lou Dobbs should be alerted to what BR said simply because Lou has interviewed this racist pig before on his show. Bill came off as a fair guy and now we all know his intentions.

He is clearly Latin before he is an American. He doesn't deserve to hold office. I think once this gets out, this racist will retire early from the Presidential race because this WILL become an issue. We must force it to the media. I have said this before and I'll say it again;

By the latin, for the latin, nothing but the latin. A perfect definition of La Raza.

Whoa! Unbelievable!

You're also a fool. How can you even pretend to represent all the people of New Mexico when you openly admit to being a racist?

Race before country, thats a real patriot, people like him we do not need in office, this is one of the very important things happening in this country and in our congress and government. They have the nerve to preach about not being racist and it plays a powerful roll in all of their decisions instead of whats better for our country!! How very SAD
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)