Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Black Student Arrested Over Threat to Kill ‘White Devils’ at University of Chicago

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Black Student Arrested Over Threat to Kill ‘White Devils’ at University of Chicago

Student Arrested Over Threat to Kill ‘White Devils’ at University of Chicago

Getty Images

by JOHN SEXTON30 Nov 20153,383

UPDATE:
    The U.S. Attorney’s office for the Northern District of Illinois has released the name of the suspect. Jabari R. Dean is 21 years old and was arrested Monday morning “without incident.” Dean has been charged with “transmitting a threat in interstate commerce,” which carries a maximum 5-year sentence if he is convicted.

The criminal complaint in the case states that when the FBI confronted Dean, he admitted to having made the threat using a cell phone. He said he removed it himself shortly thereafter, but by that point a screenshot had already been relayed to the FBI.

The University of Chicago announced Monday afternoon that classes will resume Tuesday. “We are deeply grateful to the University of Chicago Police Department, the FBI, the Chicago Police Department, and other law enforcement offices for their timely, professional, and effective response to this security concern,” University President Robert Zimmer wrote.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• •••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• ••
    A University of Illinois at Chicago student has been arrested and will face charges for an online threat to kill at least 16 “white devils” in revenge for the death of Laquan McDonald who was shot 16 times by police.

“This is my only warning. At 10AM Monday morning, I’m going to the campus quad of the University of Chicago. I will be armed with an M-4 carbine and two desert eagles, all fully loaded. I will execute approximately 16 white male students and or staff, which is the same number of time McDonald was killed,” the Chicago Tribune reports.

The message continued, “I will then die killing any number of white policeman in the process. This is not a joke. I am to do my part and rid the world of white devils.

I expect you do the same.”

The threat was left on a website called worldstarhiphop.com over the weekend. A reader alerted the FBI to the threat on Sunday morning. After day long discussions between the FBI and local authorities, University President Robert Zimmer decided to cancel classes Monday.

“Based on the FBI’s assessment of this threat and recent tragic events at other campuses across the country, we have decided in consultation with federal and local law enforcement officials, to exercise caution by canceling all classes and activities on the Hyde Park campus through midnight on Monday,” Zimmer wrote.

Seventeen year-old Laquan McDonald was shot and killed by police in October 2014. Video of the shooting was released last week. The police officer who shot McDonald has been charged with first degree murder.

The identity of the student who made the threat has not been released but the student is reportedly in federal custody awaiting charges.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...rsity-chicago/

Last edited by JohnDoe2; 11-30-2015 at 10:11 PM.
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Last edited by JohnDoe2; 11-30-2015 at 11:19 PM.
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I just saw this but you beat me to making a post! Good work JD2!

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

First off I dont think Jabari R Dean could afford two desert eagles and an M4. That is a tall order to the tune of about...

Well let's see... he could get an M4 for around $800 bucks but the dessert eagles would cost him about $1,500 each.

So Jabari would need additional taxpayer financial aid payments of $4,000 to afford those guns and ammo to go kill white males!

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Test.
    Last edited by Judy; 12-01-2015 at 02:02 PM.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    Quote Originally Posted by Judy View Post
    JohnDoe2, that photo is not Jabari R Dean. That photo is of 17 year old Laquan McDonald who was shot and killed by the police officer, Jason Van Dyke, now charged with first degree murder.
    Is a 3 year old family photograph the best we can do? Can anyone produce a current photograph, or better yet, his police mug shot?

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW View Post
    Is a 3 year old family photograph the best we can do? Can anyone produce a current photograph, or better yet, his police mug shot?
    That is not Jabari Dean. That's the kid the cop killed, Laquan McDonald. Laquan McDonald has no mug shot. Laquan McDonald was 17 when he was murdered, that's the age of a high school senior in his graduation gown, so this is not a 3 year old family photograph, it's a photograph taken of Laquan McDonald shortly before he was gunned down by Van Dyke.

Folks, when posting pictures and photos of people, we need to be damn sure the photo is of the person you're talking about. Wrongfully posting a photo of a kid murdered by a cop as someone else who posted some killing threat at the University of Chicago is not a good thing for our website and forum.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    Quote Originally Posted by Judy View Post
    That is not Jabari Dean. That's the kid the cop killed, Laquan McDonald. Laquan McDonald has no mug shot. Laquan McDonald was 17 when he was murdered, that's the age of a high school senior in his graduation gown, so this is not a 3 year old family photograph, it's a photograph taken of Laquan McDonald shortly before he was gunned down by Van Dyke.

Folks, when posting pictures and photos of people, we need to be damn sure the photo is of the person you're talking about. Wrongfully posting a photo of a kid murdered by a cop as someone else who posted some killing threat at the University of Chicago is not a good thing for our website and forum.
    Okay, now I'm getting confused. Who is the kid in the high school graduation outfit? If he's not Jabari Dean, why is his photograph on this Thread?

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW View Post
    Okay, now I'm getting confused. Who is the kid in the high school graduation outfit? If he's not Jabari Dean, why is his photograph on this Thread?
    The kid in the high school graduation outfit is Laquan McDonald, a 17 year old kid gunned down and shot 16 times by police officer, Jason Van Dyke, who is now charged with first degree murder for killing Laquan.

JohnDoe2 posted the photo and labelled it "Jabari R Dean", when it's not Jabari R Dean, it's Laquan McDonald. He cut and paste the photo from a Heavy.com article and labelled it Jabari R Dean when it's not Jabari R Dean, it's Laquan McDonald. I brought this to JohnDoe2's attention and he corrected his post best I can tell, so now I'm going to go to my post and delete my post to remove Laquan's picture from the thread.
    Last edited by Judy; 12-01-2015 at 02:00 PM.

Looks like JD2 edited his post. Is this the correct picture now Judy?

W

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast