Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

‘Suited, Booted, Armed’: New Black Panthers on Bloody, Race War Against White Devils

‘Suited, Booted, and Armed’: Unbelievable Audio From the New Black Panthers on Bloody, Anti-Capitalist ‘Race War’ Against White Devils
    Posted on April 8, 2012 at 5:31pm
    by Erica Ritz

Comments (856)

The New Black Panthers had a group phone call Friday to discuss the April 9 rally for Trayvon Martin.

(Related: Malik Zulu Shabazz: New Black Panthers Planning April 9 ‘Day of Action’)

Hosted primarily by Michelle Williams and Chawn Kweli, the New Black Panther’s chief of staff in Tampa and a national spokesman, respectively, the call was filled with violent, hate-filled speech outlining the party’s future plans. Words like “war, cracker, and blood“ seemed to be the biggest ”buzz words” in the conversation.

Listen to the stunning audio, courtesy of Breitbart.com:

The audio is a little rough at points, so The Blaze has transcribed the relevant statements (emphasis added).

Williams: I just want to say to all the listeners on this phone call, that if you are having any doubt about getting suited, booted, and armed up for this race war that we’re in that has never ended, let me tell you somethin…the thing that’s about to happen these honkies, these crackers, these pigs, these people, these motherf*er…it has been long overdue.”

Kweli: “Ya, what she said was right– we got to suit up and boot up…and get prepared for the war that we’re in…this stuff got to boil over, and all your great’s talked about that happened to be bloodshed involved with revolution- true revolution means some bloodshed, so there‘s blood being spilled because there’s a new life that is beyond this bloodshed. There is a new reality that is built upon your original African principles and spiritualities and values and norms that is beyond this bloodshed. But we gotta go do it.

“And as the Scripture said, you gotta to cross it. We gon’ have to cross the Red Sea….I know y’all thought it was talking about some sea in some Middle Eastern part of the world- hell no. We’re talking about some blood. You’re gonna have to cross some blood, and go through some blood and some battles.

“And there are those who wish they could stand in this hour, to see the destruction of the devil‘s world and the devil’s society- and I‘m ain’t talking about no dude underneath the ground with a pitchfork and pantyhose. I’m talking about that blonde haired, blue-eyed, sometimes brown-eyed, Caucasian walkin around with a mindset, a demonistic mindset, and a nature to do evil and brutality.”

Williams: “I say to everyone that is on this call right now, I‘m comin’ out of the gate…my prize right now this evening is going to be the bounty, the arrest– dead or alive– for George Zimmerman. You feel me? To every brother, to every female, I am for violence if non-violence means we continue postponing a solution to the American black man’s problem just to avoid violence. You feel me? It’s time to wake up, I don’t know how else...It’s in me to fight. It’s in me to raise up soldiers. It’s in me that every time my feet touch the ground the state of Florida- these crackers- they scared.

“I’m kinda pissed off right now that the state of Florida ain’t on fire. This could not have happened in L.A. because them brothers up there are not scared to riot. This could not have happened in St. Petersburg Florida, where the black man over there are ain’t scared to kill a cracker.”

Kweli: “This is real. We’re attacked anywhere in the world and we would defend ourselves by any means necessary…You starve capitalism, since this racism that‘s being perpetuated and this brutality that’s being perpetuated, and this murder that’s being perpetuated, is built on the table legs of capitalism, you’ve got to starve capitalism.

An act of war has been declared on us and we have no choice but to fight…[But] we have to be trained how to fight. See the whole purpose of the maneuver that’s happening in Sanford is to train in self-defense, because many of us think we’re prepared for a battle- just like many of us think we’re prepared for a fight- but if you are not training, if you are not stocking up water, if you are not stocking up food, if you are not stocking up weapons and artillery and survival books, and gas masks, and flashlights, and cantines, and ready-to-eat meals…if you are not stocking that up I don’t know how serious we are right now.

“Absolutely, we want the complete removal of capitalism. Why? Because capitalism sets up a class structure and a class society. As I said in the beginning of the “haves” and “have nots,” [the] pivotal point is racism, it is racism that keeps them perpetuating a capitalistic motion. So yes, we want capitalism completely eradicated, especially from the minds and hearts and dealings of black people.”

(H/T: Breitbart)

Unbelievable Audio From the New Black Panthers: ‘Suited, Booted, and Armed’ | TheBlaze.com
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Panthers Call For Violent Revolution, Race War, Bloodshed Against ‘Honkies’ (Video)

Mac Slavo
    April 9th, 2012
    SHTFplan.com
    Comments (6)

Back in August of 2011, to the disbelief of some our readers, we reported that one potential Obama administration strategy for the 2012 election would be to Incite Race Riots and Use White Guilt in 2012 , and that they would operate covertly, behind-the-scenes to allow such an event to take place if it served their interests. While no evidence exists that this is what’s happening, it’s become evident that no one in Washington, especially the Obama administration or members of the Congressional Black Caucus, have made any attempts to quell the cries for a race war over the last several weeks. If anything, they’ve been complicit in allowing it to happen.

The following audio recording of a Black Panther conference call suggests that race conflicts in the US may become violent in the very near future, just as we recently warned.

Via The Daily Sheeple:

The race conflict stemming from the Trayvon Martin incident is heating up. Armed Neo-Nazis are actively ‘patrolling’ the streets of Sanford to protect white people, and now the Black Panthers have taken their threats to a new level, even calling for the capture of George Zimmerman ‘Dead or Alive.’

Video follows excerpt:

“If you are having any doubts about getting suited, booted, and armed up for this race war that has never ended, let me tell you something… The thing that’s about to happen to these honkies, these crackers, these pigs, these pink people, these mother****in’ turtle people – it has been long overdue.”

While perhaps unpopular and politically incorrect, we are of the opinion that a double standard exists in our Federal government, and if a Caucasian blogger, radio host, author or individual web site forum contributor made the same remarks about violent revolution, race war and bloodshed directed at blacks and African Americans, the Federal Bureau of Investigation and a host of other alphabet agencies would be immediately involved in a criminal probe. What America’s head law enforcer Attorney General Eric Holder does next will be key to identifying if the Obama administration is, in fact, supporting these racial conflicts behind the scenes.

Our government has made it a point to prosecute individuals under hate crimes legislation, often making it a spectacle in mainstream media. Moreover, the Department of Homeland Security asks us to be on the look-out for domestic terrorist organizations and suspicious behavior that my pose a threat to American citizens. Well, we see something, and we’re saying something. Will the government do anything? (We know DHS got this message, because they visit regularly)

It is our view that if we do live in a nation of laws, where everyone is equal under said laws, The President should stop nothing short of publicly decrying these calls for armed revolution and should initiate an immediate investigation into the planned violent activities of the New Black Panther Party.

Hat tip The Daily Sheeple, Market Ticker, Breitbart

http://www.shtfplan.com/headline-news/panthers-call-for-violent-revolution-race-war-bloodshed-against-honkies-video_04092012?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=fe ed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+SHTFplan+%28SHTF+Plan+-+When+It+Hits+The+Fan%2C+Don%27t+Say+We+Didn%27t+W arn+You%29&utm_content=FaceBook

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)