Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bravo Labor writes to me

I sent an email to http://bravolabor.com/, the "temp agency" used to supply illegal Mexican laborers to Agriprocessors and got a response.

Their "taken down website" can reached by going to the cached versions at:

http://64.233.167.104/search?q=cache:qi ... d=10&gl=us

I write:

To: olivara1@yahoo.com:

"I have been reading in alot of articles on the world wide web that you supply illegal
    aliens for hire in the US. I have also read that many of these
    illegal aliens are treated like slave laborers.
    Are you aware that there are laws against the [use of] slave labor in the United States?"

They respond:

"You are very true. Although that was widespread in the past, most employers
    require proper documentation of anyone working for them. Either US citizenship
    or a working visa. The majority of our customers usually cannot get a job
    anywhere else, due to education, criminal history or language barriers. I am
    Hispanic myself and would not exploit my own people for the benefit of others.

If anyone should be questioned here, I feel the employers should be. This is
    the sole reason we will only work with companies that are large and are not in
    any financial trouble (analyze their financials). If they have poor ratios, it
    is safe to say that we won't get paid and the people we send will more than
    likely be mistreated."

What's up with that?

He ends his letter with:

"It seems you have investigated this in depth, I am curious on anything other
    thoughts you may have. "

His name is Ramsey and can be reached at the email address:

olivara1@yahoo.com

It sounds to me like he wants to talk about the Postville raid. Would someone else here like to email him and ask him some questions?

What a great business, catering to those without education, having a criminal history or "language barrier. "Most employers require documentation"! They only work with large companies to be sure they are paid. Is this spokesperson aware that there are laws about aiding and abetting illegals. As long as they get paid, they don't care. This email needs to be spread throughout the country, if not the world, for the arrogant stupidity, flouting laws for the almighty dollar.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by vortex
    What a great business, catering to those without education, having a criminal history or "language barrier. "Most employers require documentation"! They only work with large companies to be sure they are paid. Is this spokesperson aware that there are laws about aiding and abetting illegals. As long as they get paid, they don't care. This email needs to be spread throughout the country, if not the world, for the arrogant stupidity, flouting laws for the almighty dollar.
    I just added a new part, reread what I just put up! It sounds like he wants people to write to him and discuss their thoughts. Sounds like he may have some good info he wants to let Alipac know about. I would imagine that if some more of us write to him in a respectful way he may have alot to tell us about the Postville raid!

Write to Ramsey, his email address is: olivara1@yahoo.com

All of that means, they will work CHEAP!

"You are very true. Although that was widespread in the past, most employers
    require proper documentation of anyone working for them. Either US citizenship
    or a working visa. The majority of our customers usually cannot get a job
    anywhere else, due to education, criminal history or language barriers. I am
    Hispanic myself and would not exploit my own people for the benefit of others.
    If anyone should be questioned here, I feel the employers should be. This is
    the sole reason we will only work with companies that are large and are not in
    any financial trouble (analyze their financials).
    If they have poor ratios, it
    is safe to say that we won't get paid and the people we send will more than
    likely be mistreated."
    He did not answer your question about supplying illegal aliens to companies. The EMPLOYER doesn't need ID, the potential EMPLOYEES do need ID to work in the US. DOES this company use E-Verify to ensure they are not giving jobs to illegal aliens?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

Thanks, millere. I will write to this character when I have calmed down from reading his response to you. One other thing I just noticed is that when he says most employers require documentation, he ignores the responsibility as a subcontractor of providing employees of requiring real documentation from those they place. After all, isn't that how WalMart got into the national news not too long ago for using illegal janitorial labor?
    Ah! Business and politics, good at pointing the finger at the other guy and taking no blame. In fact, maybe I better not write to him. Just too mad.