Page 29 of 30 FirstFirst ... 19252627282930 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Mayday
    For your entertainment here's a video of the dreamers trying to change Session's mind:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGhQLPis ... re=recentf
    Watching it now.
    Reporting without fear or favor-American Rattlesnake

Banned
    Thanks "facts" for being here today and monitoring your thread

Quote Originally Posted by Mayday
    For your entertainment here's a video of the dreamers trying to change Session's mind:

What did Jeff Sessions say at about 2:20 on the youtube?
    Ron Paul in 2011 "[...]no amnesty should be granted. Maybe a 'green card' with an asterisk should be issued[...]a much better option than deportation."

I love this man!!! He states the truth, he is not scared to tell the people there the truth. I feel for these people but as Sessions said - you have to STOP the illegals from coming in, or we will be here again next year and the year after and it will NEVER stop.

I Love Sessions!!!
    Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.*** -G.K. Chesterton from the book 'The Shack' by Wm. Paul Young-

I just have to know. What did Jeff Sessions say at about 2:20 on the youtube?

Ron Paul in 2011 "[...]no amnesty should be granted. Maybe a 'green card' with an asterisk should be issued[...]a much better option than deportation."

Quote Originally Posted by GoodOleDays

If, I've said it repeatedly, I've said two or three times on the floor in the last few weeks, that if we end the illegality, then we can begin to discuss how to deal with people who've been here a long time.
    Reporting without fear or favor-American Rattlesnake

JAK
    Quote Originally Posted by stevetheroofer
    "THANKS W AND ALL OF YOU, HEY! I'M GETTIN' MISTY OVER HERE!"
    YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING TO ME! THANK YOU ALL, SO VERY MUCH!
    Awwwww. I am so happy for you! Thak you!

Bless your soul for all of those phone numbers that I see in my sleep from seeing them so often on your posts! :P

Thank you everyone!!!! [img][/img]
    LOL, yes those numbers are implanted in our brains!
    THANK YOU STEVETHEROOFER FOR CONTINUING TO CHARGE EVERYDAY!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Shapka

If, I've said it repeatedly, I've said two or three times on the floor in the last few weeks, that if we end the illegality, then we can begin to discuss how to deal with people who've been here a long time.
    Thank you!

Am I wrong in saying this?...........No wonder the Dreamers left with a smile.

JAK
    The only justice, even for those who have been here for a long time... is that they go home. The American people did not ask for open borders and for a massive invasion of illegal aliens. I don't want to hear about compassion for illegal aliens, but compassion for the American people and THEIR children and grandchildren.

I feel sorry for the children whose parents have dis-obeyed/ broken our laws and are now in prison, but does that mean we just let them out so they won't be seperated from their families, so they can continue on the path and be rewarded for their criminal activity? NO! That would not be justice.

So to let these criminal invaders stay, because we are over-run with illegal aliens who have stolen from the American people with the help of our government and courts......THAT IS THE REAL INJUSTICE! Remove all benefits, jobs, housing, education and welfare of any kind and THEY WILL GO HOME ON THEIR OWN.
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)