Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Dangerous Games - "Point 'em Out, Knock 'em Out"

WILX
    By: Alyssa Fenske
    Updated: Thu 9:19 AM, Nov 21, 2013

Dangerous Games - "Point 'em Out, Knock 'em Out"

"What they tried to do to me wouldn't have been a joke if they would've succeeded. My child would've been left with the aftermath of seeing her father in any type of way I would've been left.
    VIDEO

A game called "Point-em-out, Knock-em-out" has made it's way to Lansing, and it's exactly how it sounds. The game consists of someone being randomly targeted, then attacked.

It's a game that's been growing with popularity on the internet, with teenagers filming themselves punching unsuspecting victims. Lansing had it's first case of the game brought to light this summer, but it's possible it's been happening under the radar for months.

On February 26th a man waiting for his six-year-old daughter to to dropped off from school had no idea he would be the city's first reported victim.

"I saw the van circle twice and the second time three came out. I didn't suspect anything. I hadn't any enemies, or any reason to believe they would be looking to do anything to me."

We are not revealing the victim's identity for his protection.

The victim was attacked by 17-year-old Marvell Weaver. But Weaver did more than try to knock his victim out, he tried to do it with a taser. Luckily for the victim, the taser didn't work and he was able to protect himself with his concealed-carry .40 caliber pistol.

"He shoved something into my side. I wasn't sure what it was. It had some force to it. I wasn't sure if it was a knife or a gun," said the victim.

Weaver was shot twice, in the leg and an inch away from his spine. He's been sentenced to a year in jail for the attack, but he admits he's getting off easy.

"It was just a lesson learned. I wish I hadn't played the game at all," said Weaver.

But Weaver say's this wasn't the first time he'd played it. Before he was caught, he and his friends had attacked random people on several occasions.

"Not many, six or seven. It wouldn't be an every day game, just a certain game to be played on certain days. You don't even try to rob them or anything. That's the game," said Weaver.

Weaver says it's not gang related, teens are playing it because they're bored. Plus, they've been seeing others doing it and getting away with it on the internet.

He says he used to play it because he was usually dared, while high and with a bad group of friends.

"They weren't my normal group of friends. Someone just throws it out there and people go along with it. One thing leads to another and it just goes all down hill," said Weaver.

Weaver said they liked to target crowds because it would be easier for them to get away. It could be played during the day or night, and it didn't matter who the victim was, man or woman, old or young; anyone could be a potential target.

He had no idea that playing it would one day almost cost him his life, and land him in jail.

"There's a price to pay if they wind up doing it. A good example is Marvell Weaver," said Officer Robert Merritt, with Lansing P.D.

Lansing police are keeping an eye out for others playing the game. Depending on the severity, an attack could be considered a felony.

"It's just senseless. Teenagers have a lot better things to do with their time," said Merritt.

Senseless, and full of unpredictable consequences.

"What they tried to do to me wouldn't have been a joke if they would've succeeded. My child would've been left with the aftermath of seeing her father in any type of way I would've been left," said Weaver's victim.
    Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

It is also called Polar Bear Hunting and the media is too gutless to say it.

A Very Dangerous Game
    Thomas Sowell | Nov 20, 2013

New York City police authorities are investigating a series of unprovoked physical attacks in public places on people who are Jewish, in the form of what is called "the knockout game."

The way the game is played, one of a number of young blacks decides to show that he can knock down some stranger on the streets, preferably with one punch, as they pass by. Often some other member of the group records the event, so that a video of that "achievement" is put on the Internet, to be celebrated.

The New York authorities describe a recent series of such attacks and, because Jews have been singled out in these attacks, are considering prosecuting these assaults as "hate crimes."

Many aspects of these crimes are extremely painful to think about, including the fact that responsible authorities in New York seem to have been caught by surprise, even though this "knockout game" has been played for years by young black gangs in other cities and other states, against people besides Jews -- the victims being either whites in general or people of Asian ancestry.

Attacks of this sort have been rampant in St. Louis. But they have also occurred in Massachusetts, Wisconsin and elsewhere. In Illinois the game has often been called "Polar Bear Hunting" by the young thugs, presumably because the targets are white.

The main reason for many people's surprise is that the mainstream media have usually suppressed news about the "knockout game" or about other and larger forms of similar orchestrated racial violence in dozens of cities in every region of the country. Sometimes the attacks are reported, but only as isolated attacks by unspecified "teens" or "young people" against unspecified victims, without any reference to the racial makeup of the attackers or the victims -- and with no mention of racial epithets by the young hoodlums exulting in their own "achievement."

Despite such pious phrases as "troubled youths," the attackers are often in a merry, festive mood. In a sustained mass attack in Milwaukee, going far beyond the dimensions of a passing "knockout game," the attackers were laughing and eating chips, as if it were a picnic. One of them observed casually, "white girl bleed a lot."

That phrase -- "White Girl Bleed A Lot" -- is also the title of a book by Colin Flaherty, which documents both the racial attacks across the nation and the media attempts to cover them up, as well as the local political and police officials who try to say that race had nothing to do with these attacks.

Chapter 2 of the 2013 edition is titled, "The Knockout Game, St. Louis Style." So this is nothing new, however new it may be to some in New York, thanks to the media's political correctness.

Nor is this game just a passing prank. People have been beaten unconscious, both in this game and in the wider orchestrated racial attacks. Some of these victims have been permanently disabled and some have died from their injuries.

But most of the media see no evil, hear no evil and speak no evil. In such an atmosphere, the evil not only persists but grows.

Some in the media, as well as in politics, may think that they are trying to avoid provoking a race war by ignoring or playing down these attacks. But the way to prevent a race war is by stopping these attacks, not trying to sanitize them.
    If these attacks continue, and continue to grow, more and more people are going to know about them, regardless of the media or the politicians. Responsible people of all races need to support a crackdown on these attacks, which can provoke a white backlash that can escalate into a race war. But political expediency leads in the opposite direction.
    What is politically expedient is to do what Attorney General Eric Holder is doing -- launch campaigns against schools that discipline a "disproportionate" number of black male students. New York City's newly elected liberal mayor is expected to put a stop to police "stop and frisk" policies that have reduced the murder rate to one-fourth of what it was under liberal mayors of the past.

Apparently political correctness trumps human lives.

Providing cover for hoodlums is a disservice to everybody, including members of every race, and even the hoodlums themselves. Better that they should be suppressed and punished now, rather than continue on a path that is likely to lead to prison, or even to the execution chamber.

http://townhall.com/columnists/thoma...8751/page/full

<font color="#333333"><span style="font-family: Helvetica Neue"><span style="font-family: Georgia">

Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn