Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

http://immigration.procon.org/view.reso ... eID=000842

This site lays out some pros and cons of illegal immigration,
    interesting but i think the excuses our govt. uses to keep from deporting illegals is a bit weak.

I smell treason.
    Give me liberty or give me death!

Quote Originally Posted by uniteasone
    Ok I could not resist after seeing some of her BS
    So if any act is difficult,you then break the laws to succeed? You speak of research. Maybe you ought to do some yourself instead of looking down on the rest of us who want borders secured and laws abided by.

Another thing, is that if name calling or labeling people hurts,why do others prefer to use the same tactic against people that JUST WANT THE LAWS OBEYED. Breaking tha laws DOES NOT make a person legal. If anyone of us breaks a law we are arrested. As far as having proper papers. Ihave been asked for ID many times throught the course of my life. So it is improper to ask Latinos / Hispanics for theirs?

They (Hispanics)are not targeted just because "color of skin"they just happened to be approximately 68% of the illegals in this country today.

Arizona is doing what it needs to do to enforce their laws and secure their border to Mexico. This is not just a federal job but a job for every American,since this is an invasion, NOT IMMIGRATION! How many laws do you think there are ,THAT ARE FEDERAL LAWS? And then look how many of them the city,town, state police enforce. ALL OF THEM! What if they stood back and waited for the FEDS to arrive?

Don't use the same ole cliche that we all came here ILLEGALLY. Back then this country WAS NOT a country of borders, but a group of very small nations (native American nations). This was happening all over the world as man traveled and layed claim to lands. We now have borders and they need to be observed,not just for legal matters but for SECURITY!

We now have a Dept of Homeland Security. How do you have security when the borders are pourous? Why is it that we have men and women in the Armed forces in Iraq and Afghanistan traing their militaries on BORDER SECURITY ,when ours is obviously non-existent. Read up on what other countries around the globe do to secure their borders and the laws that go along with them.

You say you understand some frustrations? Our biggest frustration is people like you that feels the rest of us DO NOT KNOW what we are talking about.

At least you picked a good title to this article. It is ONLY your OPINION. And another thing I see you have written here is and I quote:What do you think immigration law against Latinos is protecting?unquote.

Who said our immigration laws are FOR LATINOS only? You need to think again!

Now some of your other things you have listed I may agree with.
    Oh,I see, now my comment awaits moderation.

I know, some people are just hopeless really.
    Goes in one ear and out the other.
    Trouble is these people like this are in congress and their bonehead decisions could destroy America completely.

Re: Dealing with ignorant people and ignorant pro-illegal fo

Quote Originally Posted by Daveghourds59
    Hi guys, I was reading up on some political articles online and I came across this blog, where an exchange occurred between two women discusiing illegals:
    http://msqueenly.wordpress.com/2010/07/29/10-thing/

I couldn't help but see the same rhetoric over and over again coming from the pro-illegal immigration crowd.

"You are racist" "You hate people" "You are ignorant" LOL

How many times are we going to see and hear this tired tripe?

I have been told worse when dealing with people that support illegals, but this junk does get old don't you think?
    Don't they realize they are running out of excuses?

I found that the best way to deal with people like this is to talk straight facts, and nothing but facts.

Sticking to our core American values and our constitution coupled with in-your-face facts is the way to beat these buffoons.
    I resonded to Msqueenbees last post. They may delete it because it's direct and not what you call...polite
    ------------------------

LOL I just saw this there:

I Attracted the Attention of Some Interesting People

If they’re reading it they must like it right? ^_^

I have attracted some minor attention from Americans for Legal Immigration and this is what they had to say so far. *sarcasm* I got a thread started about my blog!

I attracted the attention of some of these type of people....

I mean I got called a buffoon but I also got over 100 views today.

My JROTC instructor, Sgt. Hall, always used to say there’s three things you don’t talk about in converstion: religion, politics, and other people’s mamas. I broke the cardinal rule, Sgt. Hall–I’M SO SORRY!

Kidding, I’m kidding. I’m not really sorry. Anywho–

There must be something great about Ms. Queenly’s political thoughts if they keep readin’ it.

Keepin’ it real, all day, everyday,

Ms. Queenly

http://msqueenly.wordpress.com/2010/08/ ... ng-people/
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Libs and bleeding hearts run totally on emotion and not facts. They pull the "hater" card out because they have NO other card and they are desperate.

Just keep with the facts - even tho you will not likely win them over. They can't seem to get past their own emotions, so I don't deal with them unless I have to. They are really just a piece of furniture to me and nothing more. I've been called every name in the book and even threatened physically. There was time when it would have really bothered me, but now I just laugh. Only God knows whats in someone's heart and we have only Him to answer to - not them.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Dealing with ignorant people and ignorant pro-illegal fo

Quote Originally Posted by mkfarnam
    Quote Originally Posted by Daveghourds59
    Hi guys, I was reading up on some political articles online and I came across this blog, where an exchange occurred between two women discusiing illegals:
    http://msqueenly.wordpress.com/2010/07/29/10-thing/

I couldn't help but see the same rhetoric over and over again coming from the pro-illegal immigration crowd.

"You are racist" "You hate people" "You are ignorant" LOL

How many times are we going to see and hear this tired tripe?

I have been told worse when dealing with people that support illegals, but this junk does get old don't you think?
    Don't they realize they are running out of excuses?

I found that the best way to deal with people like this is to talk straight facts, and nothing but facts.

Sticking to our core American values and our constitution coupled with in-your-face facts is the way to beat these buffoons.
    I resonded to Msqueenbees last post. They may delete it because it's direct and not what you call...polite
    Reminds me of the crickets I hear when I call my senators' office.
    LOL Congress isn't too different either,
    they just can't seem to understand that America and its citizens are SUPPOSED to be their first and only priority.

Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal
    Libs and bleeding hearts run totally on emotion and not facts. They pull the "hater" card out because they have NO other card and they are desperate.

Just keep with the facts - even tho you will not likely win them over. They can't seem to get past their own emotions, so I don't deal with them unless I have to. They are really just a piece of furniture to me and nothing more. I've been called every name in the book and even threatened physically. There was time when it would have really bothered me, but now I just laugh. Only God knows whats in someone's heart and we have only Him to answer to - not them.
    I guess laughing it off is best sometimes.
    The Obama administration just reeks of desperation now,
    he's an embarassment.
    I like to see Boehner ripping him a new one LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal

Surprisingly the same can be said about those on the Conservative side. I'm no college educated 22 year old, but I don't need a degree to tell you that there are some real idiots on both sides who spout out the same nonsense over and over. And sometimes it comes from the supposed "college educated" people. It's really amazing the amount of ignorance prevalent on the right and left, it's no wonder our country is in the situation it's in sigh.

May as well avoid those pro-illegal blogs and forums because once you've shown you're a rule of law kind of person and expect our immigration laws to be enforced they pounce immediately and label you a racist, xenophobe, etc. After insulting you, they will then ban your comments because they can't handle the facts. Most of them are just ethnocentric racists themselves. They accuse you of what they themselves are. They put illegal foreigners above their own fellow citizens and their country. They also lie and twist and spin the truth all the time.

I feel these kinds of traitorous citizens are more dangerous to our country than the illegals themselves. Wish we could deport them along with the illegal aliens.

Quote Originally Posted by Oldglory
    May as well avoid those pro-illegal blogs and forums because once you've shown you're a rule of law kind of person and expect our immigration laws to be enforced they pounce immediately and label you a racist, xenophobe, etc. After insulting you, they will then ban your comments because they can't handle the facts. Most of them are just ethnocentric racists themselves. They accuse you of what they themselves are. They put illegal foreigners above their own fellow citizens and their country. They also lie and twist and spin the truth all the time.

I feel these kinds of traitorous citizens are more dangerous to our country than the illegals themselves. Wish we could deport them along with the illegal aliens.
    Right On OldGlory.

I was reading a site called Underground Democrats and decided to join because I felt they all needed a little enlightenment.

When I tried to join they make sure your views are exactly like the other posters and they state if you post an opposing view even if it is not arguementive you will be band forever.

How sad is that ? Their post are very scarey sometimes and sometimes very radical.

BTW I am an Indy who votes for either parties if I agree with their stand on the issues. I must admit I have been voting mostly for Repubs because most Dems are becoming very unamerican radicals imo.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast