Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Dealing with ignorant people and ignorant pro-illegal folks

Hi guys, I was reading up on some political articles online and I came across this blog, where an exchange occurred between two women discusiing illegals:
    http://msqueenly.wordpress.com/2010/07/29/10-thing/

I couldn't help but see the same rhetoric over and over again coming from the pro-illegal immigration crowd.

"You are racist" "You hate people" "You are ignorant" LOL

How many times are we going to see and hear this tired tripe?

I have been told worse when dealing with people that support illegals, but this junk does get old don't you think?
    Don't they realize they are running out of excuses?

I found that the best way to deal with people like this is to talk straight facts, and nothing but facts.

Sticking to our core American values and our constitution coupled with in-your-face facts is the way to beat these buffoons.
    Give me liberty or give me death!

My second thought when reading this stuff was,
    how rude and stupid to call someone names and try to shame them simply because they brought up the ACTUAL immigration law!

Now we are being shamed because we know the laws of our land! LOL

Can you say dumb and dumber?

Banned
    You should try it sometime in the hispanic forums

You will get an earful

You haven't heard it all until you try that for a while

cool

Quote Originally Posted by Justthefacts

You will get an earful

LOL!!

Good idea!

Maybe I'll cruise around there and try that for a bit!

Banned

Re: cool

Quote Originally Posted by Daveghourds59

You will get an earful

LOL!!

Good idea!

Good luck with that , Say hi to Oscar and Evy for me

Looking at the site you have posted,I do not think I would indulge in it myself.
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

Re: Dealing with ignorant people and ignorant pro-illegal fo

Hi guys, I was reading up on some political articles online and I came across this blog, where an exchange occurred between two women discusiing illegals:
    http://msqueenly.wordpress.com/2010/07/29/10-thing/

I couldn't help but see the same rhetoric over and over again coming from the pro-illegal immigration crowd.

"You are racist" "You hate people" "You are ignorant" LOL

How many times are we going to see and hear this tired tripe?

I have been told worse when dealing with people that support illegals, but this junk does get old don't you think?
    Don't they realize they are running out of excuses?

I found that the best way to deal with people like this is to talk straight facts, and nothing but facts.

Sticking to our core American values and our constitution coupled with in-your-face facts is the way to beat these buffoons.
    reaosn and facts don't seem to work on some people ....

i think where reason fails , when we have looked honestly at our own postion and have tested it's merits with an open mind and come to the determination that our reasoning is just and factual then ......

illogical thinking MUST be crushed under foot by whatever means are necessary ... our nations economy is in free fall , this is nothing short of an emergency ... if i was trapped somewhere with a woman ( or man ) and they became panicky and stopped responding to reason , i wouldn't hesitate to slap that indvidual in order to bring them to their senses ...

When there is signifigant danger , illogical or panicky persons MUST be brought to their senses or else they pose a danger to others and themselves .

Ok I could not resist after seeing some of her BS
    So if any act is difficult,you then break the laws to succeed? You speak of research. Maybe you ought to do some yourself instead of looking down on the rest of us who want borders secured and laws abided by.

Another thing, is that if name calling or labeling people hurts,why do others prefer to use the same tactic against people that JUST WANT THE LAWS OBEYED. Breaking tha laws DOES NOT make a person legal. If anyone of us breaks a law we are arrested. As far as having proper papers. Ihave been asked for ID many times throught the course of my life. So it is improper to ask Latinos / Hispanics for theirs?

They (Hispanics)are not targeted just because "color of skin"they just happened to be approximately 68% of the illegals in this country today.

Arizona is doing what it needs to do to enforce their laws and secure their border to Mexico. This is not just a federal job but a job for every American,since this is an invasion, NOT IMMIGRATION! How many laws do you think there are ,THAT ARE FEDERAL LAWS? And then look how many of them the city,town, state police enforce. ALL OF THEM! What if they stood back and waited for the FEDS to arrive?

Don't use the same ole cliche that we all came here ILLEGALLY. Back then this country WAS NOT a country of borders, but a group of very small nations (native American nations). This was happening all over the world as man traveled and layed claim to lands. We now have borders and they need to be observed,not just for legal matters but for SECURITY!

We now have a Dept of Homeland Security. How do you have security when the borders are pourous? Why is it that we have men and women in the Armed forces in Iraq and Afghanistan traing their militaries on BORDER SECURITY ,when ours is obviously non-existent. Read up on what other countries around the globe do to secure their borders and the laws that go along with them.

You say you understand some frustrations? Our biggest frustration is people like you that feels the rest of us DO NOT KNOW what we are talking about.

At least you picked a good title to this article. It is ONLY your OPINION. And another thing I see you have written here is and I quote:What do you think immigration law against Latinos is protecting?unquote.

Who said our immigration laws are FOR LATINOS only? You need to think again!

Now some of your other things you have listed I may agree with.
    Oh,I see, now my comment awaits moderation.
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

SAD

Sad world when we have all of this junk to deal with!

When Obama is finished with us it won't be "hope and change"
    it will be change for a dollar, as i've heard comedians say.

Re: cool

You will get an earful

LOL!!

Good idea!

Good luck with that , Say hi to Oscar and Evy for me

HA! You're a crack up!

Maybe I should head to the white house try to reason with everybody!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast