Thread: Deleted

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Deleted

deleted

Re: March For America...anyone from IL wanna go?

Quote Originally Posted by katydid278
    I'm trying to find people who will carpool for the march in Springfield IL. I'm tired of complaining and would like to take some action but I can't get people involved here and don't look forward to a 4 hour drive by meself. Please respond if interested because the head of the chapter here emailed and asked me how many in my "group."

Mods wasnt sure were this goes feel free to move if necessary.
    Is the march on June 16th? I would love to go with you. I have back trouble so I would have to stop for 15 min or so on the way down to get out and stretch if that would not be a problem. I can share the driving. Let me know the details when you can. Thanks!

camille

Contact this guy possibly. He's a talk radio host for WKRS, Waukegan, IL that recently went to DC. I've heard him talk about getting a bus to go down to Springfiled -but I don't know if he's refering to this event or not. Is there a website for it? I'm curious myself.

http://www.acitizensvoice.com/phpBB2/index.php

Stay tuned; he's planning a immigration conference with great speakers and a showing of the movie Borders. Possibly July 14th.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Way to go your guys, go get em

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TRAVELING BULLETIN BOARD

To everybody out there hanging in the backround yes you!! we invite you to...
    let your voices be heard, Its time to get involved, calls, faxes, and e-mails, post at the links below to let everyone know what you are hearing, it helps our leaders to make decisions on what steps to take next. Lets all let congress know what real Americans Want!!

Instructions here to help !! post results at either link
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... sc&start=0
    LETS RALLY TO MEMORIAL WEEK OPERATION BRING IT HOME
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=63301

If anyone can't find information for contacting senators or not sure what to do, just ask, we have lots of nice people to help you

HINT: EASY WAY TO HELP OUT.....When you post on another site with good non-racist patriotic Americans leave behind a Momentous message, the link to ALIPAC ( http://www.alipac.us/index.php ).
    Any donations to help keep ALIPAC afloat will be much appreciated
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Re: March For America...anyone from IL wanna go?

[quote="camilleinchicago.

Is the march on June 16th? I would love to go with you. I have back trouble so I would have to stop for 15 min or so on the way down to get out and stretch if that would not be a problem. I can share the driving. Let me know the details when you can. Thanks!

camille[/quote]

Hi Camille! Was hoping to hear from ya. No problem at all stopping on the way to stretch. Hey do you live in the city or the burbs? I just read that it's only going on for 2 hours. That's a bummer to go all that ways just for a short period of time like that. It would be nice to get a consensus of approx.how many are going to be there.....let me contact the talk radio host guy

I just bumped this thread and 2 minutes later noticed I had a PM and when I read it sorry bad timing Dixie.