Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree36Likes

Thread: DHS secretary defends Trump administration's migrant policies

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The deterrent is to keep shipping them back...they stop wasting their money on coyotes...they give up.

WE build the 30 foot wall and we shove them right back over it.

They are pushing their luck and now we LOATHE all of them!

We will not stand for it!

Cut off all foreign aid and put the screws to them!

WE WILL NOT BE DUMPED ON ANYMORE!
    ILLEGAL ALIENS HAVE "BROKEN" OUR IMMIGRATION SYSTEM

DO NOT REWARD THEM - DEPORT THEM ALL

I have to tell you, we're at point of loathing that most Americans won't care at all if someone shoots them if they try to come back. American are sick to death of wasting money we don't have shuffling these criminals around at our expense. Americans are done with the talk, we want action. This is a war for our survival, our well-being, our jobs, our money, our lives. We have every right to STAND OUR GROUND.
    Last edited by Judy; 06-18-2018 at 09:35 PM.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Judy View Post
    I have to tell you, we're at point of loathing that most Americans won't car eat all if someone shoots them if they try to come back. American are sick to death of wasting money we don't have shuffling these criminals around at our expense. Americans are done with the talk, we want action. This is a war for our survival, our well-being, our jobs, our money, our lives. We have every right to STAND OUR GROUND.

I hate to say it...but if Trump does not stop this in it's tracks tomorrow, big immigration scam Tuesday, there WILL be civil war. Not a matter of "if"...but "when" because we have had it up to our eyeballs on the invasion and the costs out of OUR pockets!

We are getting more people on board that realize that THEIR paychecks are getting sucked dry by the costs of illegal aliens, refugees, asylum liars and TPS taking advantage of our country and the SWAMP RATS in D.C. that are getting rich off of it.

WE ARE ON TO ALL THE FREE MEDICAL CARE, WELFARE, FOOD STAMPS, FREE SCHOOL, FREE LUNCHES, HOUSING, CRIMES, LAWYER, LAWSUITS, OVERBREEDING, ALL OF IT THAT THEY COST OUR FAMILIES!

WE WILL FIGHT YOU ALL … YOU CAN BET ON IT!

WE DO NOT GIVE ONE DAMN ABOUT THEIR SOBS STORIES!

WE CARE ABOUT TAKING CARE OF OUR OWN AND CLEANING UP OUR STREETS IN OUR OWN BACKYARD!
    Last edited by Beezer; 06-18-2018 at 09:37 PM.

I agree 100% Beezer. DACA and amnesty crap is not only dumb, it's very dangerous. We're a powder keg right now. Like I've posted many times, 250 million pissed off Americans IS your worst nightmare.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I agree 100% Beezer. DACA and amnesty crap is not only dumb, it's very dangerous. We're a powder keg right now. Like I've posted many times, 250 million pissed off Americans IS your worst nightmare.
    WELL, TRUMP BROUGHT THIS POWDER KEG FRONT AND CENTER AND HE HAD BETTER NOT LET THE 63 MILLION (AND COUNTING) DEPLORABLES DOWN!

AND NEITHER SHOULD YOU REPUBLICAN RHINO'S THAT WE WENT ALL OUT TO VOTE YOU IN OFFICE!

YOU THINK YOU GOT IN EASY...WELL WE WILL THROW YOUR ASS OUT FASTER THAN YOU CAN BLINK!

MW
    You just want to waste our money we don't have. It's stupid to let them in. Tell them, you come back, we'll shoot you.
    So your answer to the problem is to respond with some ridiculous comment that you know isn't a possibility. Next thing you'll be saying is let's stock the Rio Grande with salt water crocodiles and plant landmines along the border. Initially such a comment may sound tough, but you know it's just a waste of time to make such ludicrous comments because things like that aren't going to happen. Now, back to the real world ......

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    Beezer wrote (excerpt):

The deterrent is to keep shipping them back...they stop wasting their money on coyotes...they give up.
    That's what we've been doing up until recently and it hasn't worked. How much do you think it cost to continuously ship them back. With our revolving door border, that will never be an adequate deterrent. We need to get the message out to Mexico and Central America that our border is closed to illegal aliens. I'm hopeful the "zero tolerance" message will filter out and have the desired effect.

In my opinion, prosecuting all those that cross the border illegally is something that should have been happening all along. If that would have always been the policy, we wouldn't have the problem we're now having, which includes catch & release.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW View Post
    So your answer to the problem is to respond with some ridiculous comment that you know isn't a possibility. Next thing you'll be saying is let's stock the Rio Grande with salt water crocodiles and plant landmines along the border. Initially such a comment may sound tough, but you know it's just a waste of time to make such ludicrous comments because things like that aren't going to happen. Now, back to the real world ......
    I support a militarized southern border.

I support militarized border. This IS war.

We have 4 countries dumping their people over OUR border and also people from around the World are coming through.

It costs a fortune to house and feed these people. We are paying for medical care, childbirth, dental care, clothes!

They are on the freebies and stuff 20 people into a house and can basically "retire" with all the free stuff we give them. They live CHEAP with 20 people in one house!

They need to be denied entry. We need troops on the border with order to shoot to kill.

We are faced with 100,000 A DAY coming in if we do not stop this invasion.

NOW SEND EVERY DAMN ONE OF THEM BACK!

NO FUNDING FOR MORE DETENTION CENTERS! I DO NOT WANT TO PAY TO WAREHOUSE MILLIONS OF PEOPLE!

OFFER THEM A BUS TICKET HOME, A SACK LUNCH, AND GET THEM OUT OF HERE PRONTO!

THE COMMANDER IN CHIEF NEEDS TO DEPLOY OUR TROOPS, THIS IS A NATIONAL EMERGENCY AND SHUT THAT BORDER DOWN.

THERE WILL BE NO AMNESTY AND NO PATH TO STAY.

DACA IS THE MAGNET, FREEBIES ARE THE MAGNET. NOW SHUT THAT DAMN DACA DOWN AND ORDER THEIR REMOVAL FROM THIS COUNTRY!

DOES TRUMP WANT TO DEPLOY THE TROOPS AND SHUT IT DOWN...OR DOES HE WANT CIVIL WAR BECAUSE THIS POWDER KEG IS GOING TO BLOW!!! AMERICAN'S HAVE HAD IT UP TO OUR EYEBALLS WITH THIS!
    Last edited by Beezer; 06-19-2018 at 06:20 AM.

MW
    I support a militarized southern border.
    So do I, but obviously that has not been an option of discussion in our country's capital. Unfortunately, the will for such a move just isn't there.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast