Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    Obama would "fix" the problem by granting amnesty with a few cliches about border security that would amount to nothing.

From what I've heard and read over the years, McCain is a mean man with a foul temperament. He is a huge phony and is so wrong on many issues, but the liberal MSM gives him a pass as they know he is the anti-conservative. Have you heard anyone bring up the Keating Five scandal or his infidelity.

I hope people see what's going on here. The OBL is already saying "see, immigration doesn't matter, look at McCain's win." They would like nothing better than any of the Dems to face him or Giuliani or Huckabee.
    YEP, they are already going there, Thats one thing that makes me believe more went on in NH than meets the eye....That would be so easy to get away with if McCain were to get the nomination wouldn't it?

Try to make us believe it is not that big of an issue with the majority of the country.

From everything I am reading globalization is going along "full speed ahead" and we are helpless.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by jjmm
    The wikepedia site also mentions that as a young man, he was known for his explosive temper.
    That was my bestowal to the Wikipedia knowledge base.

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Obama would "fix" the problem by granting amnesty with a few cliches about border security that would amount to nothing.

From what I've heard and read over the years, McCain is a mean man with a foul temperament. He is a huge phony and is so wrong on many issues, but the liberal MSM gives him a pass as they know he is the anti-conservative. Have you heard anyone bring up the Keating Five scandal or his infidelity.

I hope people see what's going on here. The OBL is already saying "see, immigration doesn't matter, look at McCain's win." They would like nothing better than any of the Dems to face him or Giuliani or Huckabee.
    YEP, they are already going there, Thats one thing that makes me believe more went on in NH than meets the eye....That would be so easy to get away with if McCain were to get the nomination wouldn't it?

Try to make us believe it is not that big of an issue with the majority of the country.

From everything I am reading globalization is going along "full speed ahead" and we are helpless.
    Yes, globilization is here to stay, but that doesn't mean we accept open borders and mass amnesty. Just as the OBL and the John McCains of the world try continually to redefine "amnesty" we have to make sure we define and implement in specific ways what globilization is. We are up against very powerful forces, but we are not totally helpless.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS

Yes, globilization is here to stay, but that doesn't mean we accept open borders and mass amnesty. Just as the OBL and the John McCains of the world try continually to redefine "amnesty" we have to make sure we define and implement in specific ways what globilization is. We are up against very powerful forces, but we are not totally helpless.
    Thats right and we are the "Home of the Brave" and we are not quiters.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    No doubt Romney and Huck are much better speakers than
    McC , the just appears like he's not all there

I was surprised to see that from Santorum , He was on the
    wacko open border side at one time if I remember right

Quote Originally Posted by usanevada
    No doubt Romney and Huck are much better speakers than
    McC , the just appears like he's not all there

I was surprised to see that from Santorum , He was on the
    wacko open border side at one time if I remember right
    Santorum's Report Card from Americans for Better Immigration

Reduce CHAIN MIGRATION B

Reduce VISA LOTTERY F-

Reduce UnnecessaryVisas FOREIGN WORKERS C+

Reduce Fraud REFUGEE & ASYLUM No Votes

Reduce Enticement for Illegal Immigration AMNESTIES A+

Reduce Illegal Immigration ANCHOR BABY CITIZENSHIP NoVotes

Reduce Illegal Immigration OTHER REWARDS A+

Reduce Illegal Immigration BORDER CONTROL A

Reduce Illegal Immigration INTERIOR ENFORCEMENT C+

CAREER B-
    <div>"The powers delegated by the proposed Constitution to the federal government are few and defined. Those which are to remain in the State governments are numerous and indefinite."- James Madison, The Federalist Papers No.49</div>

Banned
    I guess he was pretty good then

I thought he was for comprehensive at one time

I sure don't remember him being all that great!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123