Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I believe there will be a third party presidential candidate elected. That is if the elections aren't all rigged!

Re: Does any one feel like I do?

Quote Originally Posted by hotrodtim
    It is early in the night but it looks like McCain will win the nomination. I am speechless. I feel helpless against the powers that would destroy my country for profit or power. It is like a bad dream. I simply cannot believe that the people of America would vote for their own demise. I know that there has to be millions out there that still love their country,yet this happens. I just cannot understand.
    I keep looking back at memories of the way life used to be. We were Americans and this was our country and our paradigm. I wish I hadn't taken it for granted. I pray that I am wrong and this is not gone forever.
    I don't think a lot of us realize the levity of what is happening tonight. Over 200 years of blood and vigilance only to be sold,traded and given away.
    Although I feel helpless and scared,I will not give up. I will not let the entrenched elite hijack my beloved country without fighting back with what little I can do. All of us together can make a difference. They will demonize us and make it progressively harder but don't give up. I know it sounds cliche' and corny but we do have what's right on our side.
    I'm on your side and I am also shocked to see how badly the elite and their adoring fans want to destroy America. Hate speach to them is when Americans say:

I love America, America the Beautiful, God Bless America.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

I've been trying to do MY part through PRAYER (alone and with my Brazilian friend and others), and PUBLICLY protesting for UNJUSTLY impriosned Border Patrol Agents Ignacio Ramos and Jose Compean. While LOTS of DIRTY looks and DERISIVE remarks are aimed at me because of this, there are LOTS MORE people--Americans and legal residents--who STRONGLY support my advocacy for these two persecuted patriots and their families. And THANK the GOOD LORD for THAT!
    Bless you !!! Their entire future rests on this presidential election. And as much as I hate Huckabilly, at least he has said he will pardon them. McCain will send them to Fox for his Sunday brunch.

Do you feel like I do (?)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_H1xzJbiUU
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Feeling It!

I think we're all feeling it. It's like a death of something great and special. But, we can't give up.

To win wars, we must win battles (however tiny). Every little race (dog catcher, senator, mayor, governor, etc.).

If we win enough of the little battles, we'll win the war. The presidential election is a major battle. Our founding fathers could not know that we would see a day like this one.

Perhaps we should see the flip side of this...Let them think America no longer cares about illegal immigration and they'll get braver, make more demands, and get louder.

That's how we'll get them. The president can't sign a bill he doesn't get.

Re: Feeling It!

Quote Originally Posted by ymeoru
    I think we're all feeling it. It's like a death of something great and special. But, we can't give up.

To win wars, we must win battles (however tiny). Every little race (dog catcher, senator, mayor, governor, etc.).

If we win enough of the little battles, we'll win the war. The presidential election is a major battle. Our founding fathers could not know that we would see a day like this one.

Perhaps we should see the flip side of this...Let them think America no longer cares about illegal immigration and they'll get braver, make more demands, and get louder.

That's how we'll get them. The president can't sign a bill he doesn't get.
    The President sign the no good SPP without anyone but Mexico and Canada's Leaders , I use to think that he couldn't do anything without congree and the house but boy did I get a wake up call
    Every immigrant who comes here should be required within five years to learn English or leave the country.

Re: Does any one feel like I do?

Quote Originally Posted by PatrioticSandra
    Quote Originally Posted by hotrodtim
    It is early in the night but it looks like McCain will win the nomination. I am speechless. I feel helpless against the powers that would destroy my country for profit or power. It is like a bad dream. I simply cannot believe that the people of America would vote for their own demise. I know that there has to be millions out there that still love their country,yet this happens. I just cannot understand.
    I keep looking back at memories of the way life used to be. We were Americans and this was our country and our paradigm. I wish I hadn't taken it for granted. I pray that I am wrong and this is not gone forever.
    I don't think a lot of us realize the levity of what is happening tonight. Over 200 years of blood and vigilance only to be sold,traded and given away.
    Although I feel helpless and scared,I will not give up. I will not let the entrenched elite hijack my beloved country without fighting back with what little I can do. All of us together can make a difference. They will demonize us and make it progressively harder but don't give up. I know it sounds cliche' and corny but we do have what's right on our side.
    Well if every state could VOTE the SAME DAY we might could have turned this thing around I don't get to vote til MAY and by then it won't make a difference unless NO one gets the nominee tonight....Due to A close run I can dream can't I?
    I have to wait until may also, and it ticks me off. Two of my favorites have already dropped out.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I remember I worked for election in 1992 of bush and felt that maybe the Tv people were right and it was the end of the republican party.Maybe another Clinton will unite us,no one in the senate or the house will trust her on the republican side.However,mccain can promise enforcement trick republican senators to vote for'immigration reform.Remember if there is any 'immigration reform'' not only will the illegals stay,thier employers get amnesty and all the state laws passed in georgia,arizona,oklahoma will be nule and void.

April

I don't think that the Mexican presidents visit is timed by accident.
    It's blatant and open. He's coming here to discuss a new immigration bill.
    We HAVE to spread the news as much as possible.
    I'm making up flyers with information and I'm thinking about handing them out to people. LOTS of people have never heard of La Raza.
    I have no doubt that this IS an invasion by Mexico. We must protest the new consolates. We must continue to work hard.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast