Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Re: Feeling It!

Quote Originally Posted by ymeoru
    Perhaps we should see the flip side of this...Let them think America no longer cares about illegal immigration and they'll get braver, make more demands, and get louder.

That's how we'll get them. The president can't sign a bill he doesn't get.
    Welcome, hotrodtim!

Don't give up hope! Even if a "hero" doesn't jump into the race, wait until May 1 when the illegals slit their own throats with their massive demonstrations. I believe that they will cross the line for the majority of American citizens, and that could change the tide.

Illegal immigration has resulted in fraudulent voting, pandering by Presidential Candidates, ignoring of our laws and the potential promise of a big amnesty for 20 million illegal aliens.

I still believe that we have time all the way to the Convention for McCain to be overthrown. Listening to him today I thought I saw a "Howard Dean," moment coming. We can't sink back, we must keep our emails going and our calls being made and make others know the truth and refuse to support this "liberal, open borders, Democratic republican."

2 Chronicles 7:14
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

campaigning...

I wonder how many of you worked on your candidates campaign? Did any of you canvas? Make phone calls? Write letters? Put out signs? All of the 2000 Ron Paul Meet up groups did this with a vengence. How do you think we have been feeling? We are keeping our meet ups together and many are planning on infiltrating their local Republican Partys with Ron Paul Republicans. I chose to leave the party and I am starting a branch of the Libertarian Party in my town. No matter what. You must never give up the fight..never, never , never!

They are laughing on FOX News about illegal immigration and Huckabee agreeing to expel the illegals within 120 days. Fred Barnes laughed and said that would be a pretty big project, 20 million, that would be bigger than "D" Day. Bill is saying that Huckabee is moderate on immigration and that McCain and Huckabee are getting the votes. Illegal immigration was called a wedge issue not being the big deal they thought it would be.

Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I wonder how many of you worked on your candidates campaign? Did any of you canvas? Make phone calls? Write letters? Put out signs? All of the 2000 Ron Paul Meet up groups did this with a vengence. How do you think we have been feeling? We are keeping our meet ups together and many are planning on infiltrating their local Republican Partys with Ron Paul Republicans. I chose to leave the party and I am starting a branch of the Libertarian Party in my town. No matter what. You must never give up the fight..never, never , never!

You better believe I did... I just received $350. worth of Paul yard signs today. So I don't want to hear anything about him pulling out of the race. We have just now begun to fight this fight. And I am in till the end.

April
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaPeach
    They are laughing on FOX News about illegal immigration and Huckabee agreeing to expel the illegals within 120 days. Fred Barnes laughed and said that would be a pretty big project, 20 million, that would be bigger than "D" Day. Bill is saying that Huckabee is moderate on immigration and that McCain and Huckabee are getting the votes. Illegal immigration was called a wedge issue not being the big deal they thought it would be.

Well fox news is full of globist propaganda, I do not even watch it anymore. MSM's goal is to brainwash US that issues that we KNOW are a BIG deal are not that big of a deal after all. THEY NEED TO WAKE UP AND REALIZE WE ARE NOT GOING TO BUY THEIR BS. THOSE DAYS ARE OVER!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by April

Well fox news is full of globist propaganda, I do not even watch it anymore. MSM's goal is to brainwash US that issues that we KNOW are a BIG deal are not that big of a deal after all. THEY NEED TO WAKE UP AND REALIZE WE ARE NOT GOING TO BUY THEIR BS. THOSE DAYS ARE OVER!!!!!
    I know, I am not even watching TV tonight. I am on the internet where the news is fair and balanced.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

April
    Quote Originally Posted by Americanpatriot
    Quote Originally Posted by April

I know, I am not even watching TV tonight. I am on the internet where the news is fair and balanced.
    Thanks for the laugh! I needed to lighten up!

Banned
    Geeeez , what can you say about Fox news

They even have Carl Rove as a commentator tonight

I was using the internet to show my friend all about the SPP, NAU, CFR, etc which he had claimed was speculative BS from "some 14 year old's blog on myspace." I told him the info is there to find from credible sources and showed him. He now not only believes me, but he's in advertising and gave me a great quote: "Well, in these days of mass information from any source whatsoever, ANYTHING can pass as news - even the TRUTH"

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast