Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Donald Trump Won’t Rule Out Cruz As VP, ‘Always Gotten Along Well’

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

You need get a grip on yourself, MW. Nothing I have ever said was provoking to you. I have free speech same as everyone on this forum and in our country to address political issues and political candidates and politicians and anyone else involved in destroying our country or trying to help it. These are our political opinions that my family has fought for since before the United States was even a nation. I'm free to criticize a United States Senator wanting to bump up to the White House who I believe is a liar, a cheat and a thug. And time will prove me 100% correct on that.

You're free to think he's wonderful and the greatest thing since sliced bread. But that does not give you the right on this forum to belittle me, to demean me, to insult me, to talk down to me, or call me "buttercup" "sweetie pie", a "blind loyalist", "living in fantasy world", "slobbering" over Trump or suggest I'm drunk with a "rum and coke by my keyboard". I've put up with this chauvinistic crap for 3 decades, and if you think for a minute I'm going to put up with it here, then you are grandly mistaken.

Now, the solution is very simple. You do not address me and I'll do likewise. You can respond to my articles I post, you can even respond to the issue of a comment I make, just do not address me personally. Very simple.
    Last edited by Judy; 02-06-2016 at 03:47 AM.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC View Post
    I just can't believe that in the middle of this very critical time, with the final illegal immigration siege of America being well underway, that two of our most seasoned activists and long time participants here are at each others throats over Trump and Cruz.

Such hostility is opening the window for Rubio to come sliding right in.

How is it that both of you have been able to participate here for 10 years each, but now you want to blow up on our boards and draw blood on each other?

And instead of sticking to the rules the solution is to drop participation?

How about instead of throwing fits and insulting each other and breaking the rules and causing major distractions and havoc at a critical time you two touch gloves and just back off, ease up, and get fully within the rules????

You do both realize that the vast majority of both Cruz and Trump supporters are our strongest audience for our cause in the nation right?

You do realize that this kind of fighting is happening everywhere and that while there is a major rumble going on down the middle of the anti-amnesty segment of the GOP there is no longer any major rifts among the establishment side...

Please show some leadership here folks. Show other people how we debate such contentious matters within the community rules designed to keep ALIPAC.us open to all that would share our mutual cause of saving every life and job we can.

Just knock of the below the belt blows and put your daggers up because this is not the place where people with a shared cause need to be drawing blood online or typing to each other with so much disrespect.

You are both fighters but this is the training yard inside the fort, not the battlefield. Save your pointed arrows for the enemy, not each other.

W
    I agree and hope Judy takes what you said to heart. Everything doesn't have to be rah-rah Trump or a bash on Cruz. I think we need to take a neutral stand on both Trump and Cruz as far as the editorials, opinions, and speculations go for now. As Joe Friday used to say, "just the facts". We all know Trump and Cruz have a big following here and around the country. I agree that it is ridiculous that we're tearing either of them down on here. Some of the attacks are getting to be so redundant. I also agree that we're letting Rubio sneak up on us. As ironic as this may sound, I like both, Trump and Cruz. Thanks, William.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MontereySherry View Post
    I've got an idea. Maybe we need a closed Caucus Forum. A place where members can thrash out their opinions with the understanding that the passion is toned down on public forums. We all know that once the National Election Campaign begins that we will be attacked by trolls. It is important that we are able to stand together and have each others back.
    I think I'll just stop posting for awhile. It's alright. Don't worry about it. There are lots of people here with lots to say and lots of information to post.

See you later!
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    Wow, can you even imagine 8 years of Trump followed by 8 years of Cruz. That would be fantastic (IMO).

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123