Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Duncan Hunter is the ONLY candidate who stands for our movements 2 primary goals: Sealing the border, and applying effective attrition. Duncan has a proven track record for building the fence here in San Diego, and as president, would extend it to the Gulf of Mexico. Duncan wants to do everything he can to apply attritiion. Ending social services as well as employment to illegals. There is no doubt in my mind that Duncan Hunter is the perfect choice for our movement.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Quote Originally Posted by BearFlagRepublic
    Duncan Hunter is the ONLY candidate who stands for our movements 2 primary goals: Sealing the border, and applying effective attrition. Duncan has a proven track record for building the fence here in San Diego, and as president, would extend it to the Gulf of Mexico. Duncan wants to do everything he can to apply attritiion. Ending social services as well as employment to illegals. There is no doubt in my mind that Duncan Hunter is the perfect choice for our movement.
    I AGREE. SO HOW COME WE CAN'T LIFT DUNCAN HUNTER UP AND GET HIM THE RECOGNITION HE DESERVES? I JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW ANYONE THAT IS SERIOUS ABOUT ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION NOT TRY THEIR DAMN HARDEST NOT TO SUPPORT THIS MAN AS OUR NEXT PRESIDENT! IT REALLY STIFFLES ME!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by butterbean
    I AGREE. SO HOW COME WE CAN'T LIFT DUNCAN HUNTER UP AND GET HIM THE RECOGNITION HE DESERVES? I JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW ANYONE THAT IS SERIOUS ABOUT ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION NOT TRY THEIR DAMN HARDEST NOT TO SUPPORT THIS MAN AS OUR NEXT PRESIDENT! IT REALLY STIFFLES ME!
    I agree 100%
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

MW
    If you live in Nevada and want to voluteer for Duncan Hunter's campaign go here:

http://www.gohunter08.com/nevada/index.asp

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    If you live in Nevada and want to voluteer for Duncan Hunter's campaign go here:

http://www.gohunter08.com/nevada/index.asp
    The threads I've read authored and answered by at least one from Nevada does not suggest a concern for Duncan. Instead of what we can do for our country the theme from nevada appears to be what people who educate themselves to be able to make over 100k can pay in federal taxes!
    "As has happened before in our history, if you have open borders poor country governments will pay people to move here, promising them a better life in the New World"*
    George Phillies (Libertarian)

MW
    sturm wrote:

The threads I've read authored and answered by at least one from Nevada does not suggest a concern for Duncan. Instead of what we can do for our country the theme from nevada appears to be what people who educate themselves to be able to make over 100k can pay in federal taxes!
    What are you talking about?

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    sturm wrote:

What are you talking about?
    What, who, or whom?
    "As has happened before in our history, if you have open borders poor country governments will pay people to move here, promising them a better life in the New World"*
    George Phillies (Libertarian)

MW
    Question for one of the moderators: What caused the width of this forum to expand?

I hate it when that happens.

MW
    Missouri Republican Assembly Endorses Duncan Hunter for President
    Hunter Described as True Republican of the Party

San Diego, CA - Congressman Duncan Hunter's presidential campaign continues to gain momentum as he received another endorsement, this time from the Missouri Republican Assembly (MRA) at their quarterly membership meeting. A member of the National Federation of Republican Assemblies, the MRA voted to endorse Hunter's campaign for President in the upcoming Missouri Republican primary as he represents a strong conservative choice among the other candidates seeking the Republican nomination.

"Congressman Hunter is a true social conservative and honestly represents the Republican Wing of the Republican Party," stated Chris Brown, MRA state President. "When you add together Duncan Hunter's commitment to the military, American jobs, and fighting for family and life issues, there is no better choice for President. America needs Hunter's integrity, courage and proven leadership.

The MRA works to unite conservatives, both economic and social, whose interests range from tax cuts and reform to national defense, from pro-life to education concerns, from Second Amendment to national sovereignty, and for the advancement of traditional Republican values. While other candidates are seeking ways to appeal to conservative voters within the party, Hunter's principles, values and consistent 27-year voting record in Congress on Republican issues clearly shows that he represents the conservative choice for the party.

"I thank the Missouri Republican Assembly for their trust and I appreciate their endorsement," stated Hunter. "As I travel across our great country, I am finding more and more that my message of a strong national defense, enforcement of the border, the protection of American jobs, lower taxes and the sanctity of life is what Americans want in a candidate. The Missouri Republican Assembly is looking for someone that will have the same priorities they have in the Oval Office and I am happy to work with them on these important issues."

Hunter will be serving as the Grand Marshall in the San Diego Armed Services Veterans Day Parade this weekend before traveling to Nevada where he will participate in a Veterans Day parade in Reno and attend scheduled events in Elko.

Hunter for President, Inc.
    9340 Fuerte Drive,
    La Mesa,
    California 91941
    United States

judythpiazza@newsblaze.com

http://newsblaze.com/story/200711080743 ... story.html

Duncan Hunter is the only candidate that addresses the issue of the wrongly jailed Border Patrol Agents Ignacio Ramos and Jose Compean on his official website and blasts Johnny Sutton. Some don't know who Johnny Sutton is - like you know who

http://www.gohunter08.com/inner.asp?z=4

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast