Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Re: ELVIRA ARELLANO - LET'S COUNTERACT THIS REQUEST TO HELP

Quote Originally Posted by iQuestionEverything
    Hmm.. looks like a few got upset at an obvious overlook, I don’t think I was the only one that thought Diana authored that letter, as I did read a few other comments before posting my own views, *and* I've seen more than a few ‘imposters’ on AliPac.

My experience so far on AliPac has been if someone pasted something into the board from a ‘pro-illegal’ site, almost always, they’ll write an introduction, or at least a comment re the story *IN* the same post. I looked, saw nothing, hence my view at that time.

I'm glad to see that at least one other person, Mayday, ‘saw’ what I did, including the lack of a link, and asked Diana to do something similar to clarify her original intention. At the same time I understand why one would get on me, esp since it ‘looked’ as if I was still logged into AliPac. What really happened, was I posted my comment at 2.22pm, then had to leave the house immediately, the PC still being on, and I just got back, now at 12am.

Sorry for the mix-up, and I retract my words to you Diana, I think we both learned a lesson.

No hard feelings, and really, have a nice day..

Rob

Quote Originally Posted by dianasanchez
    Hey there ‘delusional Diana’,

Thanks for reminding me there's nut jobs like YOU out there that are part of the ‘PROBLEM’, and NOT part of the solution.

I'll be SURE to call and fax to get this felon OUT of this country..!

..and the back door is there, NO one is asking YOU to stay.. Have a pleasant day.

Rob :P
    www.NetLog.com/iQuestionEverything

'...for comprehensive immigration reform. Please contact me with your respons e as soon as possible.
    A nut job? perhaps...part of the problem, not. I suggest you read the subject line before you jump to coclusions. If anybody sounds a bit nutty here, it's not me. Chill, may I suggest Xanax?
    No problem my pet!!! I wasn't too clear I think in my original post, I'll be sure to be more clear the next time to avoid confusion and upseting anybody. I know emotions run high with this subject, I've been known to lose my temper at times You are right about one thing, sometimes I can be a bit of a nutjob!! :P :P

Re: ELVIRA ARELLANO - LET'S COUNTERACT THIS REQUEST TO HELP

Hmm.. looks like a few got upset at an obvious overlook, I don’t think I was the only one that thought Diana authored that letter, as I did read a few other comments before posting my own views, *and* I've seen more than a few ‘imposters’ on AliPac.

My experience so far on AliPac has been if someone pasted something into the board from a ‘pro-illegal’ site, almost always, they’ll write an introduction, or at least a comment re the story *IN* the same post. I looked, saw nothing, hence my view at that time.

I'm glad to see that at least one other person, Mayday, ‘saw’ what I did, including the lack of a link, and asked Diana to do something similar to clarify her original intention. At the same time I understand why one would get on me, esp since it ‘looked’ as if I was still logged into AliPac. What really happened, was I posted my comment at 2.22pm, then had to leave the house immediately, the PC still being on, and I just got back, now at 12am.

Sorry for the mix-up, and I retract my words to you Diana, I think we both learned a lesson.

No hard feelings, and really, have a nice day..

Rob

Hey there ‘delusional Diana’,

Thanks for reminding me there's nut jobs like YOU out there that are part of the ‘PROBLEM’, and NOT part of the solution.

I'll be SURE to call and fax to get this felon OUT of this country..!

..and the back door is there, NO one is asking YOU to stay.. Have a pleasant day.

Rob :P
    www.NetLog.com/iQuestionEverything

'...for comprehensive immigration reform. Please contact me with your respons e as soon as possible.
    A nut job? perhaps...part of the problem, not. I suggest you read the subject line before you jump to coclusions. If anybody sounds a bit nutty here, it's not me. Chill, may I suggest Xanax?
    No problem my pet!!! I wasn't too clear I think in my original post, I'll be sure to be more clear the next time to avoid confusion and upseting anybody. I know emotions run high with this subject, I've been known to lose my temper at times You are right about one thing, sometimes I can be a bit of a nutjob!! :P :P
    You have a nice day yourself!! HAPPY POSTING!!

I'm glad this is all straightened out.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123