Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Re: ELVIRA ARELLANO - LET'S COUNTERACT THIS REQUEST TO HELP

She has sacrificed so much for the love of her son and his pursuit of happiness, and his dreams that she believes can become a reality.
    Elian's (Elian Gonzalez) mom sacrificed her life for her son to have basic human rights and freedom, yet HEAVILY ARMED AGENTS still managed to get HIM (a child) and send him back to his country. Why is an adult who knowingly broke our laws and continues to do so still here?

Elvira believes in all that is good and right in America and hopes that the decisonmakers and lawmakers will understand the issue of family se paration as one of utter importance.
    Elvira believes Americans are suckers.

When Rosa Parks made the bold sacrifice to stay seated and not move she defied laws that encourage segragation and racism. Rosa created an American Legacy for the Civil Rights Movement to bring national attention to the crisis of racism and laws that would segregate American people by race. Rosa had at her disposal an entire legal defense and all of the consciously progressive electoral representatives so that she could continue to work and be an American symbol of strength and what is morally conscious. Elvira and her son deserve the same opportunity to continue working with families who are separated by policies that are not in the best interest of families or America.
    Gee, I'm sure Rosa Parks A US CITIZEN ENTITLED TO CIVIL RIGHTS is turning over in her grave being compared to this ILLEGAL ALIEN, IDENTITY THIEVING FELON. It doesn't get any more delusional than these nut jobs.

I won't waste my time writing Obama or Durbin (the LaRaza waterboys) but I will send emails to the links and have forwarded a copy of this crapfest to the Chicago Sun Times and Tribune expressing my outrage. Hopefully one of the two will publish it and print a copy of my letter of outrage.
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

I'm contacting my representatives and Lofgren.

It should sicken all Americans that this sociopathic fraud would dare cheapen the memory of Rosa Parks and others by annexing the "civil rights" struggle. We need to see to it that she, as self-appointed freedom-fighter for the undocumented masses, leads her people back from whence they came, so that they can carry out their revolution.

What's next? A claim of immaculate conception? A demand for sainthood?

She believes the Church and Priests are suckers too.. and I'm starting to believe they are.

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)

oops! snip.. see my post below.. DOH!

I'll be SURE to call and fax to get this felon OUT of this country..!

Rob :P
    www.NetLog.com/iQuestionEverything

Quote Originally Posted by dianasanchez
    '...for comprehensive immigration reform. Please contact me with your respons e as soon as possible.
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

iQuestionEverything-After doing a search I do believe that dianasanchez copied and pasted the nonsense you were questioning and forgot to give us the link. She probably copied and pasted from here:

http://www.chicanoforums.com/forums/ind ... entry39513

or here:

http://www.theunapologeticmexican.org/e ... ction.html
    BEWARE-Sob Story pictures on this one!

After reading many of Diana's posts I am sure that Diana is on our side and just made an honest mistake.

Yeah, the title of this thread clearly is to counter what the article is telling their side to do. Thanks for letting us know about this Diana. It's good to know what these folks are up to so that we can intervene.

Quote Originally Posted by iQuestionEverything
    Hey there ‘delusional Diana’,

Thanks for reminding me there's nut jobs like YOU out there that are part of the ‘PROBLEM’, and NOT part of the solution.

..and the back door is there, NO one is asking YOU to stay.. Have a pleasant day.

'...for comprehensive immigration reform. Please contact me with your respons e as soon as possible.
    A nut job? perhaps...part of the problem, not. I suggest you read the subject line before you jump to coclusions. If anybody sounds a bit nutty here, it's not me. Chill, may I suggest Xanax?

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)

Hmm.. looks like a few got upset at an obvious overlook, I don’t think I was the only one that thought Diana authored that letter, as I did read a few other comments before posting my own views, *and* I've seen more than a few ‘imposters’ on AliPac.

My experience so far on AliPac has been if someone pasted something into the board from a ‘pro-illegal’ site, almost always, they’ll write an introduction, or at least a comment re the story *IN* the same post. I looked, saw nothing, hence my view at that time.

I'm glad to see that at least one other person, Mayday, ‘saw’ what I did, including the lack of a link, and asked Diana to do something similar to clarify her original intention. At the same time I understand why one would get on me, esp since it ‘looked’ as if I was still logged into AliPac. What really happened, was I posted my comment at 2.22pm, then had to leave the house immediately, the PC still being on, and I just got back, now at 12am.

Sorry for the mix-up, and I retract my words to you Diana, I think we both learned a lesson.

No hard feelings, and really, have a nice day..

Rob

Quote Originally Posted by iQuestionEverything
    Hey there ‘delusional Diana’,

Thanks for reminding me there's nut jobs like YOU out there that are part of the ‘PROBLEM’, and NOT part of the solution.

..and the back door is there, NO one is asking YOU to stay.. Have a pleasant day.

A nut job? perhaps...part of the problem, not. I suggest you read the subject line before you jump to coclusions. If anybody sounds a bit nutty here, it's not me. Chill, may I suggest Xanax?
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

Thanks Mayday, I just saw your post a bit ago, and have done what I could. Again, my regards Diana..

Rob

Quote Originally Posted by Mayday
    iQuestionEverything-After doing a search I do believe that dianasanchez copied and pasted the nonsense you were questioning and forgot to give us the link. She probably copied and pasted from here:

http://www.chicanoforums.com/forums/ind ... entry39513

or here:

http://www.theunapologeticmexican.org/e ... ction.html
    BEWARE-Sob Story pictures on this one!

After reading many of Diana's posts I am sure that Diana is on our side and just made an honest mistake.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast