Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Entire Stadium Full of College Students Just Simultaneously SLAMMED Obama

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Entire Stadium Full of College Students Just Simultaneously SLAMMED Obama

Mad World News

http://madworldnews.com/college-students-slammed-obama/
    Do you think Obama even cares how low his nationwide approval is?

in News, Politics / by Robert Rich / on October 8, 2014 at 1:02 pm /

It all started with a simple PSA being broadcast over the jumbotron at a Michigan State football game when the crowd began to roar in major disrespect to President Obama. Apparently, the PSA on sexual assault starred the increasingly abhorred president to which the crowd erupted in simultaneous and devastating booing.

While concentrating on things that should be a bit further down on his list of responsibilities, Obama is once again putting himself in the spotlight. Take a peek at Obama’s role in the PSA below:

Needless to say, showing just how sick America is of Obama, the stadium broke out in loud booing. A few even took to social media to inform the world of the awesomeness that spawned from Michigan:

Sam Willis @CarmelChewy Follow Never been more proud to be a Spartan when the Student Section boo'd Obama.
    9:36 PM - 4 Oct 2014

Shannon Lizotte @shannon_lizotte Follow Everyone booing Obama at spartan stadium was one of the best things that has ever happened
    9:35 PM - 4 Oct 2014

Jake Wasko @jake_wasko Follow Obama came on the scoreboard and unanimous "boo" went through the stadium #spartyon
    9:35 PM - 4 Oct 2014

One participant in the crowd even called Rush Limbaugh to tell him of the incident where the conversation went as follows:
    CALLER: Well, I’m glad you’re home. Just something real quick just to go along with what you’re talking about, the president’s favoritism amongst people is low. We went to a college football game here in Michigan this last weekend, and they did a public service announcement during the game. It reminded me more of like a, “yes, we can” kind of deal again, but it was about taking care of each other and working together.
    RUSH: Okay, now, wait. Wait, wait. I don’t want gloss over this.
    CALLER: Okay.
    RUSH: Who did the PSA? On whose behalf was it?
    CALLER: Obama.
    RUSH: It was an Obama PSA?
    CALLER: Yes. Joe Biden’s face was talking about doing things together along with students. He was in the middle of the announcement. It was about a 30-second announcement. It was put up on all the big screens at the stadium.
    RUSH: Right.
    CALLER: And at the very end of the announcement was President Obama. And as soon as his face came up there, there were boos in that stadium that surprised me. I was just so happy to hear it because I thought, you know, it was like a positive thing for me, because it was like, okay, other people are feeling the same way I am.
    RUSH: Exactly.
    CALLER: A lot of the people in that stadium –
    RUSH: Yeah.
    CALLER: — including the student section.
    The only thing that could have possibly made this any better would be video of the incident for the world to have seen – and even better yet, for Obama to have seen. Let us know what you think of this amazing incident in the comments below.
    Do you think Obama even cares how low his nationwide approval is?

Feel free to like the author, Robert Rich, on Facebook here.

http://madworldnews.com/college-students-slammed-obama/
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'lll boo to that!

Booo Obama! Boooooo! Pass it on!

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)