Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

First Generation American

I am a first generation American and proud of it. My mother and grandfather came from Italy. They cam "legally" so why can't others. My mother could not get a good job because she did not speak English so good. Know you don't even need to speak English to get a job. I go out to dinner with my family and no one speaks English they ask me if i speak Spanish. I say NO this is America "WE SPEAK ENGLISH"! I was taught to love were you came from and respect were you live. You can only be loyal to one flag. I am loyal to the American Flag.Illegal is Illegal, if you kill, sill, or rob someone you go to jail. So why don't illegal Aliens go to jail. They are no "immigrants like my Grandfather and Mom. They are criminals! God Bless America.

Ciao [/quote]

let me be the first to welcome americanmom to Alipac
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

very good statement americanmom. so many of us wonder why these illegals get away with so much and are not ALLL IN JAIL OR PRISONS. Better yet just sent back to their homeland.

Cugino,
    My Great Grandmother came from Bologna & I still have relatives living/ working in the Naples area.
    I agree whole-heartedly with you; it seems the LEGAL immigrants take the time & expend the energy to LEARN THE LANGUAGE (as BOTH of our Grandparents did), BUT the ILLEGAL immigrants/ aliens generally DO NOT bother to get off their lazy butts to even take their garbage to the containers let alone learn a new language.
    I cannot think of a single group of immigrants to the US that has had so much trouble with assimilation as the present Mexican immigrants appear to have.
    I live about 3 hours from the Border (AZ) and we're faced DAILY with the problems duo-language society poses.
    If history is studied, one finds that great civilizations have ONE THING IN COMMON. A SINGLE LANGUAGE.

Welcome, AmericanMom! And keep up the good fight!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

thanks

Thanks for the welcome. And yes we need to uphold the laws. Jesus said. O bay the laws of the elected officials you put in office. Hummm seems like there is not a lot of Christians following his word.

Welcome OIFIIIMP! It doesn't matter what language anyone speaks at home but in American society and commerce, YOU SPEAK ENGLISH. Assimilate, make an effort to cooperate with and respect the country you slithered into to take the jobs "Americans won't do."
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Welcome to the gang americanmom.

thanks

Thanks so much. There are so many good Americans here, I wish that all of America will stand up.

welcome OIFIIIMP to Alipac....not sure what all those letters stand for...LOL!

I do not mean to put anyone people down but it seems to run deeper then just Illegal Hispanics ,,,,as it seems we are all having to put up with pushing "1 " for English and all the signs on doorways and merchandise is in Spanish. Like a set of people that refuse to learn the English language or learn it and refuse to honor it by it's usage. Appear to be HELL BENT on having things THEIR WAY!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast