Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Re: The Flood of Illegal Aliens from Mexico & South Amer

Quote Originally Posted by AirborneSapper7
    I do believe there will be a huge wave of Immigrants running for the border in the hopes that Obama, Pelosi and Reid will give them a free meal ticket and citizenship

What do you think America; will it get worse?

Is the border fence now doomed?
    I think it is going to get much worse. But I have a plan, if it gets that bad I am going to retire and pick up my family and move to Brazil. I can live on the beach for about 1/3 of what it cost me to live here and support all of the illegals.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

Obama has said "on tape" that he will abide by U.S. law even if it means deporting his aunt. We need to keep that tape handy because he is between a rock and a hard place on this issue and it will be interesting to see how he handles it. I'm betting that Obama will want to send more aid to Kenya....whether it is done publically or behind closed doors!!

How he handles the amnesty promise will also be interesting. If Americans sit back and say and do nothing.....he and his Demwit cohorts and their open border activists will "open the gates"....at taxpayers expense!! All because "our country needs the workers that Americans won't do!!" I'm wondering if Chertoff will be allowed to stay and continue his "securing the border"...or will he be replaced by an open borders sympathizer?? Chertoff has been making "some" headway. Now that he's finally headed in the right direction....I would hate to see him replaced.

Of course its going to get worse. And then the democrats will make it "emergency legislation" to get an amnesty package put together and voted on before any other bills.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Yep....I was thinking the same thing. Now that Obama's in, they (The SPAM Group) will take another bite of the "I want American Citizenship Rights, by any means necessary" apple. As soon as he's sworn in. That's why I created the Operation Go Back Petition to head them off at the path before they get there.

We have a illegal alien friendly president in the White House right now so don't be so sure that Obama is going to get his way.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Code word for amnesty = immigration reform.Just what the hell is their to reform how about enforcing our immigration laws.
    We can't deport them all ? Just think of the fun we could have trying!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12