Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

The Flood of Illegal Aliens from Mexico & South America

I do believe there will be a huge wave of Immigrants running for the border in the hopes that Obama, Pelosi and Reid will give them a free meal ticket and citizenship

What do you think America; will it get worse?

Is the border fence now doomed?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    I am willing to bet they are packing thier bags and ready to make the Trip back to the jelopidated and crippled US of A
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Let's see Obama is for giving illegal aliens drivers licenses.
    Obama is for giving illegal aliens amnesty.
    Obama is for giving illegal aliens social security.
    Obama is for providing in state tuition for illegal aliens.
    Obama is for giving illegal aliens food stamps and welfare.

Yes, I think I hear the crowds running thru the desert as we speak.

Like a herd of buffalo, yelling in Spanish - yes, I think they have found the golden goose in Obama - who happens to be rated one of the most "open borders" advocates in the Senate.

Re: The Flood of Illegal Aliens from Mexico & South Amer

Quote Originally Posted by AirborneSapper7
    I do believe there will be a huge wave of Immigrants running for the border in the hopes that Obama, Pelosi and Reid will give them a free meal ticket and citizenship

What do you think America; will it get worse?

Is the border fence now doomed?
    I absolutely agree ABS! Prepare for another massive influx of illegal invaders from south of the border, looking to cash in on the amnesty lottery!

Quote Originally Posted by cjbl2929
    Let's see Obama is for giving illegal aliens drivers licenses.
    Obama is for giving illegal aliens amnesty.
    Obama is for giving illegal aliens social security.
    Obama is for providing in state tuition for illegal aliens.
    Obama is for giving illegal aliens food stamps and welfare.

Yes, I think I hear the crowds running thru the desert as we speak.

Like a herd of buffalo, yelling in Spanish - yes, I think they have found the golden goose in Obama - who happens to be rated one of the most "open borders" advocates in the Senate.
    My husband says it won't be long before an illegal alien gets our house.

It is going to be up to the border states to "do the job" that the federal government refuses to do....and even more so next year!! It will also be up to the citizens of ALL states to "pitch in" and stop the Demwits in Washington from running our country further into the ground. If "we the people" don't stop the flood from the south....who will....not Washington!!! It is going to be harder to stop the amnesty now than it was in 2006....but it can be done....and must be done!!! Strap on your safety gear and secure your seatbelt....and get ready to ROLL!!! This "south of the border" battle ain't over yet!!!! George Bush's eight years in the WH is going to seem tame compared to what is ahead!!!

Quote Originally Posted by pack
    It is going to be up to the border states to "do the job" that the federal government refuses to do....and even more so next year!! It will also be up to the citizens of ALL states to "pitch in" and stop the Demwits in Washington from running our country further into the ground. If "we the people" don't stop the flood from the south....who will....not Washington!!! It is going to be harder to stop the amnesty now than it was in 2006....but it can be done....and must be done!!! Strap on your safety gear and secure your seatbelt....and get ready to ROLL!!! This "south of the border" battle ain't over yet!!!! George Bush's eight years in the WH is going to seem tame compared to what is ahead!!!
    I hope we have enough citizens left to help us...After tonight they seem to all be under Obama's spell.

Don't think amnesty will happen. not in this economy and not with this President. We have too many poor people already and illegals will compete directly for handouts with them. Too many people = not enough money.

I would not want to be in Obama's shoes when there are not enough freebies floating around for the taking. Wouldn't want to be in his shoes when the illegals find out any amnesty will cost them plenty.
    "

Obama’s Aunt is Illegally in the country. I see amnesty by executive order coming shortly after he takes office. I can’t see him letting her be deported and the illegals would cry foul if he used his powers to help only her to stay. Illegal immigration is one issues neither candidate wanted to deal with during the race. Now that the election is over the problem still exists and Obama made many promises to get votes. Its time for Obama to pay the piper. Amnisty by executive order is the only way to make the issue go away quickly. Otherwise there will be a long drawn out battle that will draw his aunt and her illegal status into the discussion. I don’t see that being allowed to happen.
    Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast