Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Girls Rented and Raped on Way to Border: Shame on Those Luring Them

Girls Rented and Raped on Way to Border: Shame on Those Luring Them

Posted by Rodney Lee Conover on Jul 1, 2014 in Amnesty, Email Featured

The message has been clear to people in Central America: Get your child and yourself across the border and Obama will let you stay. Now it’s a reality and thousands of innocent girls are paying the price in blood, terror and tears: by Rodney Lee Conover
    Officials at Lackland Air Force Base have told Democrat Congressman Henry Cuellar that among the wave of illegal immigrants flooding the Texas border from Central America; “… one-third of young girls that come across – and they were just like little babies; 10, 11, 14 years of age – get raped and/or abused on the way…”
    Do you hear that President Obama? How about you, Congresswoman Pelosi? Little girls being raped and abused because they’ve been lured to the border by your policies, your lack of border enforcement, your rhetoric, speeches, and failure to uphold the Constitution?
    That’s right. The blood and innocence of little girls – dragged through the Central American and Mexican desert – starved, raped, abused and traumatized for life is directly on your heads. And for what? To move forward your “Immigration Reform” – aka: Amnesty – at any cost?
    To win some elections? So millions of illegal immigrants living here and south of the border can be legalized for cheap labor for years to come? To suppress all American Middle-class wages for your campaign benefactors? Poor souls with their hands out and their votes to follow?
    You disgust me.
    You’re repulsive and evil to encourage and enable this real War on Women. You know what you’ve done and even your lapdog followers normally in denial know you’re a big part of it.
    Don’t worry GOP, I’m getting to you. First, there’s more horror:
    CBS reports (um, not Fox News, not me, not Rush, not conservatives – but the Dan Rather Network – reports) that Congressman Cuellar also says Customs and Border Patrol agents discovered a disturbing trend of adults “renting” children in Central America in order to increase their chances of being able to stay in the U.S. once they cross over.
    “… Psst – hey little chica – you want to go to Disney Land? Come with me, all you gotta do is hop a moving death train for a few thousand miles, get raped by a few dirty Pedophilstas and the great Black Jesus President Obama says you can stay there with Hannah Montana and Princess Jasmine!”
    That’s the message to Central America and you know it. So what if a few of them lose an arm or a leg falling off a train or die of heat stroke in the desert? It’s worth it – right? To turn Texas blue? To fundamentally change this nation?
    Republicans who are enabling this: Happy with yourselves? Glad you never built the fence that was legislated years ago for? Hey you defunded that – but ObamaCare? No, that needs to be funded – we gotta win elections, after all.
    And God knows the GOP have to keep their financiers happy with Amnesty too. The Chamber of Commerce you are now the Chamber of Little Latina Girls Getting Raped. That’s right I said it (in my best Levin voice).
    Yes – you’re the problem too – you should be funding candidates who support the Constitution and these little girls wouldn’t be rented out for adult paths to citizenship because they’d know even if they tried to get here – they wouldn’t be rewarded with food, housing, new underwear, lawyers, permission to stay as long as they show up to court and a court date about two years away.
    The little girls would stay right where they are, in their crappy countries. It is for that very reason I do not blame any of these people for doing everything they can to get to America. It’s just better here.. for now.
    Shame on you Republican establishment. I expect this unGodly behavior from the Maoist wannabes. But you? Here:
    Proverbs 6:16-19

1. A proud look
    2. A lying tongue
    3. Hands that shed innocent blood
    4. A heart that devises wicked plots
    5. Feet that are swift to run into mischief
    6. A deceitful witness that uttereth lies
    7. Him that soweth discord among brethren

- pick and be honest about it..

-30-
    email Rodney Lee Conover: kowenhoven@gmail.com
    go ahead: slam away..
    Friend him on Facebook – no one refused
    www.facebook.com/rodneyleeconover
    Sugar? No thanks, I’m sweet enough..

http://joeforamerica.com/2014/07/gir...-shame-luring/
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)