Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Glenn Beck

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Discussion of Mr. Maurice Strong - The Glenn Beck radio show.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1wZ43AvUuE

Psalm 143:8 (King James Version)
    It is written,... Cause me to hear thy lovingkindness in the morning; for in thee do I trust: cause me to know the way wherein I should walk; for I lift up my soul unto thee.
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaPeach
    Discussion of Mr. Maurice Strong - The Glenn Beck radio show.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1wZ43AvUuE

It is written,... Cause me to hear thy lovingkindness in the morning; for in thee do I trust: cause me to know the way wherein I should walk; for I lift up my soul unto thee.
    "When men strive together one with another, and the wife of the one draweth near for to deliver her husband out of the hand of him that smiteth him, and putteth forth her hand, and taketh him by the secrets: then thou shalt cut off her hand, thine eye shall not pity her." (Deuteronomy 25:11-12)

"But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God." (I Corinthians 11:3)

"For the man is not of the woman; but the woman of the man. Neither was the man created for the woman; but the woman for the man." (I Corinthians 11:8-9)

"Behold, here is my daughter a maiden, and his concubine; them I will bring out now, and humble ye them, and do with them what seemeth good unto you: but unto this man do not so vile a thing. But the men would not hearken to him: so the man took his concubine, and brought her forth unto them; and they knew her, and abused her all the night until the morning: and when the day began to spring, they let her go." (Judges 19:24-25)

"Let the women learn in silence with all subjection. But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence. For Adam was first formed, then Eve. And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression." (I Timothy 2:11-14)

Sorry Georgia, the bible says you have NO rights. According to your own book, you should get in the kitchen and make me a sandwich! Please don't tell me you are going to pick and choose what parts of the bible you think should be accepted. The bible says you, as a woman, should bow down to me. I expect you to do so.

If this does not offend you, then you are obviously picking and choosing the parts Of YOUR OWN BOOK that you believe. I was taught when I was 7 that the tooth fairy and santa claus was not real. What is the difference here?
    Don't think about all the things you fear, just be glad you're here.

DarthIllegal, you may consider asking questions of someone who was once a skeptic, an atheist, and who in their search for answers, found Jesus Christ. Josh McDowell and Lee Strobel, are two such men.

The Bible says that if you seek Him with all of your heart, you will find Him.

The Bible does tell us to be able to give an answer about our faith. The Bible says that God created women and men in His image. It does not say that women are any less in His sight. He does not say that women should bow to men. We can speak directly to God, pray directly, and He will listen to anyone, man or woman. The Bible also says, that one day, "every knee will bow, every tongue will confess, that Jesus Christ is Lord."

You bring up Santa Claus and the tooth fairy. I planned and followed through on not telling my child that Santa Claus, the tooth fairy or the Easter Bunny were real, precisely for the reason that I did not want them to question the reality of God.

But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Everyone should take heart. The states are waking up to the power grab and corruption of the federal government and taking action! We have a real chance of turning the corner soon so never give up and never give in! There will be a beautiful bloodbath (rhetorically speaking) in the November elections. Americans are taking back their country!
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Quote Originally Posted by DarthIllegal
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    I think that now illegal immigration and Amnesty for illegals are back in the news, the FOX corporate chain is tightening around Beck's neck.

It was all fun and games when Beck was bashing Obama and Healthcare, but now there must be enormous pressure all around him as the Globalist agenda is threatened by SB 1070 and the public revolt.

Beck is going to be torn between what the public wants him to do and what his handlers at FOX want him to do and say about immigration.

W
    Wait a minute here. So you ADMIT that FOX is obviously controlled by their backers, but still refuse to admit that Beck is apart of that? When is ALIPAC going to realize what W is saying? He JUST told you that FOX is a sham, but you will STILL continue to watch it?
    W did not say that... but you need to grow up and understand that news has to have some balance... If you have the money and can start a "kill everyone" news program...go for it... I am losing my respect for you...

DarthIllegal, you may consider asking questions of someone who was once a skeptic, an atheist, and who in their search for answers, found Jesus Christ. Josh McDowell and Lee Strobel, are two such men.

The Bible does tell us to be able to give an answer about our faith. The Bible says that God created women and men in His image. It does not say that women are any less in His sight. He does not say that women should bow to men. We can speak directly to God, pray directly, and He will listen to anyone, man or woman. The Bible also says, that one day, "every knee will bow, every tongue will confess, that Jesus Christ is Lord."

You bring up Santa Claus and the tooth fairy. I planned and followed through on not telling my child that Santa Claus, the tooth fairy or the Easter Bunny were real, precisely for the reason that I did not want them to question the reality of God.

FAN...F'N TASTIC POST... How few understand the implications of destroying the trust of our children... You are a wonder GP and I am honored to have had the privilege of reading your posts....and basking in the light of your insite... Thank You....

Yep, it sure looks like the Alipac administrators understand what is going on over at Fox News and Propoganda. W's comments are crystal clear.

There is no question Beck's strings are being pulled.

Now Beck is promoting amnesty ( a guest worker amnesty).. see the discussion board "Beck is pro amnesty".

I must admit I don't get Beck's hysteria over cap and trade either.

There is a captialist economic market being created for pollution control. I would have thought the Republicans would be all for it, instead of mere government regulation. Of course, the GOP does tend to prefer that pollution does not exist, or if it exists, we should ignore it, so that may be the real underlying objection.
    Take a stand or all there will be left to do is to ask the last person in the country we once called America to lower the flag one last time.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Quote Originally Posted by agrneydgrl
    Sosadforus, I am sosadforus. I watch his show and am amazed at the info he uncovers and how brilliantly he states his info. I am fearful and I am upset and hope we can turn this country around.
    Me too and what I see Beck doing is uncovering and exposing what most of us knew during the 2008 elections, that Obama was and is surrounded with radical progressives, we just did not know how bad it was, We knew most were Chicago thugs but oh what we have learned in the last year. I do wish he would expose more of the progressives in congress.

Knowledge is Power and Beck knows that, you can not fight what you do not know or understand.

I also think he try's to throw a little comedy in there because he realizes we need a little laughter in order to deal with the seriousness of the issues.
    I totally agree with you. He does get goofy sometimes but that always gives me a chuckle or two. It is needed with all the serious issues he brings up.

All in all I like Glenn Beck and am a fan of his. He has taught me so much and for that I will always be grateful to him. Thanks Glenn

Everyone wants to be heard, however this thread is out of control. Please stay away from personal attacks, a rule violation.

Voice your opinion, allow for others to do the same, respectfully. If you cannot, visit another thread, another forum.

Thank you.

What about children who already believe in Santa Claus? Similar to people who believe in God, I wouldn't want to take away something that makes them happy even if it's not real. I don't see the need to go up to people and tell them god does not exist, because it'll devastate them. For most people, that's all they have in their lives (no family, friends, etc) and they feel god is always there for them. Similarly you don't want to go up to children and tell them S.C. is a lie. Let them grow out of it on their own, don't be a jerk about it especially if it's not your kid.

I'll raise my children to not believe in god, santa claus, tooth fairy. Instead teach them to respect others no matter what they look like. That's the most important teaching. Respect, respect, respect.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast