Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Glenn Beck

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

BECK IS PRO AMNESTY.

O'REILLY: That he would, if the border were secured, allow a pathway for citizenship for the people here if they are law-abiding?

BECK: Excuse me. There's no pathway. You would be — I would see a system to where you are documented. We give you...

O'REILLY: Working papers.

BECK: ...working papers so we know who you are. That has to be done. Absolutely. A citizenship — a pathway to citizenship, yes, it's called the front door. It's back there. Get at the back of the line. People have been waiting for four years. Now, that doesn't mean that I deport you. I don't know. May, may not. You know what, Bill?

O'REILLY: But there has to be some kind of rules for the road here when you're dealing with 12 million people.

BECK: Absolutely. It doesn't seem reasonable that we can take 12 million people and bus them out.

O'REILLY: Right.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,592546,00.html
    .................................................. .................................................. ......

I am a pacifist and never advocate war.

I am anti amnesty in anry form, including guest worker amnesty, and pro enforcement of our existing immigration laws.

Take a stand or all there will be left to do is to ask the last person in the country we once called America to lower the flag one last time.

Could someone explain to me what the furor is over cap and trade? I read Beck's piece on it and really could not figure out why he was upset.
    Take a stand or all there will be left to do is to ask the last person in the country we once called America to lower the flag one last time.

Can you afford another 2 to 3 thousand dollars a year on your utilities? But it goes way deeper than that, you would have had to watch his shows to understand the scam, the people involved etc. it is too long and complcated to explain in a thread....watch his shows. This will be the biggest scam history if they get away with it.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

I appreciate that cap and trade is a complex issue. However, I did read a piece Beck wrote on it. It was written as if all the info contained in it was an "exposure" of deep rooted corruption and manipulation. For the life of me, I could not see where he saw the problem was. It was just hype.

He was all up in arms because there was going to be a cap and trade exchange. So what is the big deal? It is a nice capitalist way of handling things, creating a market, and allowing people to make money by reducing the environmental impact of their actions.

Why would cap and trade increase my utlity bill by thousands a year?

There is no question that until we achieve energy independence through alternative fuels, the cost of our energy consumation is going to continue to sky rocket as fossil fuels become more and more scarce and costly.

I can also see that requiring industries to clean up their environmental act will probably cause an increase in price of their products. I think that is a small inconvenience when the alternative is handing over an envirnomental disaster to my kids and grandkids, just be cause we are greedy.

I will continue to listen to Beck occasionally to see what he is up to, and read his pieces, but at this point, I really don't see the scam.

Quote Originally Posted by xfighter
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaPeach
    DarthIllegal, you may consider asking questions of someone who was once a skeptic, an atheist, and who in their search for answers, found Jesus Christ. Josh McDowell and Lee Strobel, are two such men.

The Bible says that if you seek Him with all of your heart, you will find Him.

The Bible does tell us to be able to give an answer about our faith. The Bible says that God created women and men in His image. It does not say that women are any less in His sight. He does not say that women should bow to men. We can speak directly to God, pray directly, and He will listen to anyone, man or woman. The Bible also says, that one day, "every knee will bow, every tongue will confess, that Jesus Christ is Lord."

You bring up Santa Claus and the tooth fairy. I planned and followed through on not telling my child that Santa Claus, the tooth fairy or the Easter Bunny were real, precisely for the reason that I did not want them to question the reality of God.

Psalm 143:8 (King James Version)
    It is written,... Cause me to hear thy lovingkindness in the morning; for in thee do I trust: cause me to know the way wherein I should walk; for I lift up my soul unto thee.
    What about children who already believe in Santa Claus? Similar to people who believe in God, I wouldn't want to take away something that makes them happy even if it's not real. I don't see the need to go up to people and tell them god does not exist, because it'll devastate them. For most people, that's all they have in their lives (no family, friends, etc) and they feel god is always there for them. Similarly you don't want to go up to children and tell them S.C. is a lie. Let them grow out of it on their own, don't be a jerk about it especially if it's not your kid.

I'll raise my children to not believe in god, santa claus, tooth fairy. Instead teach them to respect others no matter what they look like. That's the most important teaching. Respect, respect, respect.
    This is so heart felt...and what an issue to deal with. But the only "suggestion" I can make is to separate religion from god. This is a biggie. The problems we have are not about god...it is the crap that people have built and done in the name of god.

Humans are very very spiritual. I am sure you have those feelings. Those are the feelings that "I" would teach my kids about. Explaining that there is a crazy power within us all...the love and the wonder of life ...all the meaningful fun stuff we all look for...some people call it God. But you or they can think of it as anything... George Carlin called it the "big electron". But I think it is good to leave a path for your kids to follow spiritually. God does not have to have anything to do with that...it is in their hearts... I just hope you leave a door open for them to go through. Well...can't really explain it all in a few words here. Just felt like reaching out to you...

George...I miss him...:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YCONXwuU_5s

Betty, it is a scam as far as I am concerned, you have the right to believe or feel what ever you want, I am for that freedom.

Beck has been uncovering this for weeks and the people involved.

Those of us who have been watching his show believe him, anyone who wants to understand the issue will have to watch him, because its way too much for me to sit here and try to explain or argue about it, and I will not. Maybe someone else has the time.

I believe his shows are archived on his website you might see if you can find some video's there and educate yourself then decide how you feel, probably won't be the same as if you had been watching but it is a place start.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Can you afford another 2 to 3 thousand dollars a year on your utilities? But it goes way deeper than that, you would have had to watch his shows to understand the scam, the people involved etc. it is too long and complcated to explain in a thread....watch his shows. This will be the biggest scam history if they get away with it.
    Cap and trade or any "PROGRAM" is nothing more than a way to tax and take money away while giving nothing in return.

BO is going to "change" the oil industry because a pipe broke. Good God ...S.... Happens...!!!

But guess what the fix will be... More taxes and cost on gas...and for what...nothing will change.

But you will see a dollar more at the pumps this summer...

That is the change...your dollars into change.... This joke is getting old really fast...

guess who is at fault...that's right BUSH...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b1hRJqt5W-g

Sosadforus,

Well I will continue to try and figure out of what Beck is saving and why he is against cap and trade.

Cap and trade...WITH OUT GLENN BECK!!!!

The Story of Cap & Trade
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pA6FSy6EKrM

this one is funny...but not really...

THERE'S A TAX...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_FrE7ndk ... re=related

okay, I get it, you are anti glenn beck, but he does put out some useful information

I think I will keep watching him

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast