Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by patbrunz
    Unless Romney does better, it's looking like our choices in November will be:

Hillary: Amnesty
    McCain: Amnesty

To paraphrase what I heard Pat Buchannon say yesterday with a puzzled look on his face: What McCain has said in this campaign is, "The jobs are gone for good, the illegals get to stay, and we're gonna have more wars," and the people of Florida are voting for him!!

THANKS A LOT FLORIDA!!!
    To add to what you have said, everyone says the economy is the most important issue.........then they are all set to vote for the guy who ADMITS that he is not very good when it comes to economics! At this point, I am left here shaking my head. If MCain gets the nomination then the country is in far worse shape than I had realized.

Quote Originally Posted by camilleinchicago
    To add to what you have said, everyone says the economy is the most important issue.........then they are all set to vote for the guy who ADMITS that he is not very good when it comes to economics! At this point, I am left here shaking my head. If MCain gets the nomination then the country is in far worse shape than I had realized.
    When I see the way things are unfolding in this election, I wonder if it's already too late?

We currently have 20 million illegals here, some of whom are probably voting illegally and influencing our election due to our lax rules on voting. We have the Dems who are pro-illegal, open borders. We have a section of the Repubs who are pro-illegal and for open borders to get their slave labor. We have the mainstream media that is liberal anyway and owned by elites in big business, so the mainstream media is of course pro-illegal and open borders because they get told to be that way from both sides.

If we don't elect a President who opposes amnesty for illegals and wants to secure the border, what will we have in future elections?

If the 20 million here now get amnesty from our next president and our next president continues the open borders we now have, at our next election we'll have:

1. Through chain migration of the newly amnestied bringing the rest of their extended families here, another 20 or 30 million (at least) more pro-illegal, pro-open borders voters to vote in our next election process.

2. Since the illegals were granted amnesty and our borders will remain open, we'll get another flood of illegals to vote fraudulently in our next election process and who will cry for yet another amnesty for themselves.

This is not a pretty picture. In fact, I think it's a very frightening one. As another poster alluded to in this thread, I think we are witnessing in this election one of the pivotal acts of the American Republic committing suicide.

To put it in a more visceral way, in this election America is loading the revolver and pointing it at her head. It'll only take one more election for the trigger to get pulled.
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

Banned
    "We currently have 20 million illegals here, some of whom are probably voting illegally and influencing our election due to our lax rules on voting."

I'm not so worried about the illegals that are voting as I am about the huge numbers of people we have MADE LEGAL in recent years and anchor babies that can vote now that are supporting thier illegal friends

They are also voting for nationalities rather than whats good for America

Economy wise Romney is far superior than McCain , and yet McCain won
    a huge portion of the latino/cuban vote in Florida , my only guess is for
    his amnesty policies

Quote Originally Posted by bootsalinda
    I wonder how many illegals, and legal family of illegals voted for McCain in Florida.

I bet they won the election for him. People can say they are not voting on immigration, but they are. Florida is full of legal and illegal immigrants that want their Free American Ride. They are taking over the state, driving out retirees, with high taxes and corruptness.

The rest of the country will follow, state by state, if we let it.
    How can we even allow ILLEGALS to vote in this country?? How have we gotten to this point?? This is pathetic.
    Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.*** -G.K. Chesterton from the book 'The Shack' by Wm. Paul Young-

MW
    specsaregood wrote:

I laid it out simply:
    "Vote for McCain if you want to fund a war that is going to bankrupt this nation and at the same time provide amnesty to all the illegal aliens in the country."
    or
    "Vote for Ron Paul if you want to put the interests of our country first by stopping giving welfare to illegals and stop blowing hundred of billions of dollars overseas."
    He started to really think and I handed him some slimjims and moved on...
    You forgot the Romney option, which is vote for Romney if you don't want to see the Hildabeast or Obama in the White House.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

If there is full amnesty, you may not have to worry about real elections in the future.
    After all, La Raza apparently feels that they have enough people in the country and enough government support (foreign and domestic) to challenge the free speech rights of those who oppose illegal immigration.

It has been planned this way for a long time! Why do you think that our policy makers and government have looked the other way regarding illegal immigration? The CFR's plan for the NAU! It's easier to merge the United States, Mexico and Canada if the illegal's are already here!! That is why they keep saying that they can't just round up 20 million people and send them home. Our government could end illegal immigration TODAY if they wanted to. There is a large plan in place. Hello, elitist meeting in secrecy. We better start spreading the news and fast! We on these post already know the dangers, but we need to inform the uniformed and NOW! If not there will be NO border between Mexico and Canada, and no more AMERICA!

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    specsaregood wrote:

I laid it out simply:
    "Vote for McCain if you want to fund a war that is going to bankrupt this nation and at the same time provide amnesty to all the illegal aliens in the country."
    or
    "Vote for Ron Paul if you want to put the interests of our country first by stopping giving welfare to illegals and stop blowing hundred of billions of dollars overseas."
    He started to really think and I handed him some slimjims and moved on...
    I didn't forget anything. I was canvassing for Ron Paul, the guy clearly stated he was deciding between Paul and McCain and clearly stated he would not vote for Huckabee or Romney.
    You forgot the Romney option, which is vote for Romney if you don't want to see the Hildabeast or Obama in the White House.

Re: Have We No Hope ?

Quote Originally Posted by stymie222
    If McCain wins what are all of us to do? It is the same old crap every four years. The Politicians get elected without answering important issue questions. [I contacted every one about answering Jeff Sessions questions]
    I wish they had a ballot called "None of the above" If enough people voted that way, the Parties would HAVE to submit a different candidate. Now that would be Democracy!
    Has anyone consulted a constitutional lawyer who could help us, given the fact that NO Candidate now meets our standards ?
    How about organizing a movement and petetion asking the American people if they are truly satisfied with the Candidates that have been GIVEN us?
    Stymie, you are very correct. I see it this way:

The office of President of the United States is a JOB!!!
    A very importand job, a powerful job, BUT STILL A JOB!
    Any company in America (or anywhere) looks for the BEST QUALIFIED, SMARTEST, HARDEST WORKER for that possision. It is sad that the application process in this Country is the way it is. I am a Reagan Conservative, my first time voting was cast for him. He admitted he was pressured to sign that amnesty in 86, he also said it could possibly be his biggest mistake. The people we have applying for this job could NOT SHINE REAGANS SHOES!
    If the Liberal Democrats wanted to hold the Conservative movement down...THEY HAVE SUCCEEDED!!!
    Any way you slice it, they WIN. Obama, Hillary, McCain...They ALL are NOT QUALIFIED TO BE PRESIDENT.
    GOD BLESS THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (the way it was once)
    <div>MY eyes HAVE seen the GLORY... And that GLORY BELONGS to US... We the PEOPLE!</div>

Quote Originally Posted by Bowman
    Quote Originally Posted by patbrunz
    To paraphrase what I heard Pat Buchannon say yesterday with a puzzled look on his face: What McCain has said in this campaign is, "The jobs are gone for good, the illegals get to stay, and we're gonna have more wars," and the people of Florida are voting for him!!
    All I can figure is there are a lot of senile retirees and anti-Commie Cubans in Florida who voted for "War Hero" McCain, and ignored everything else.
    What got their vote is McCain came out publically and said he would enforce the Cuban embargo and thought it was working. That's all they wanted to hear.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast